- 03-06-2013, 07:28 PM
- 03-06-2013, 07:46 PM
i use claritin when that season comes around. my allergies only last a few weeks though, then i guess my body adjusts to it or some ****, idk. but after 2-3 weeks, im back to normal. sleeping SUCKS for that time though. its like i cant breathe
- 03-06-2013, 08:07 PM
I use generic Zyrtec from Walgreens . The stuff off the shelf not behind the counter. I double dose when their bad and it does the tricks without any side effects.
03-06-2013, 10:35 PM
I'm gonna have to give that a go. I'm f*cking dying here man and I'm stuck at work. Miserable
03-06-2013, 10:45 PM
Ask your doc about Rhinocort (what its called in Aus) it's prescription but worked for me during the really bad days, also look into Phenergen, helps relieve symptoms at night and put me to sleep, no prescription needed for that.
03-06-2013, 10:59 PM
Thanks guys much appreciated
03-06-2013, 11:00 PM
Thanks guys much appreciated.
03-07-2013, 02:01 AM
Don't take nasonex! Lol...I have the worst allergies my friend just stay away from corticosteroids. The side effects are ten times worse than any anabolic you'll ever take
03-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Really ? Please explain. They have me on one now.
03-07-2013, 01:11 PM
I have allergies year round. I use Zyrtec and it works great
03-07-2013, 03:31 PM
spring is comin and its gonna be another 2 months of hell lol forgot what i use but the active ingredient start with an L. works good but gets me dead tired
Similar Forum Threads
- By fightercowboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-23-2006, 01:48 PM
- By LCSULLA in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2006, 08:09 AM
- By GYM1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-31-2005, 11:52 AM
- By handzilla in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-23-2004, 10:58 AM
- By Bigg E in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2004, 07:12 PM