Any one here that can write html

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I am just learning how to do this. I got the idea of it and the theory behind the application. I was just wondering if anyone around here knows how to code. If so, how did you learn.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
W3schools buddy, they will teach you all! Its easy. Or youtube, there are way too many vids for this.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
if you plan to do serious web coding learn PHP, in no time you can build dynamic sites... html is okay for static pages but thats about it.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
if you plan to do serious web coding learn PHP, in no time you can build dynamic sites... html is okay for static pages but thats about it.
Agreed, PHP and some of that new gen scripting should have you getting freelance gigs pretty easy, esp if you live in the south.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, PHP and some of that new gen scripting should have you getting freelance gigs pretty easy, esp if you live in the south.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
I am using codeacdemy. They teach alot. HTML, CSS, php, etc. I just started with HTML because I thought I should learn the alphabet before I tried writing a book

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As stupid as it sounds HTML for Dummies is actually pretty good.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Then stab yourself with an ice pick....its less painful.
I heard the chlamydia q-tip in the pee hole may top the ice pick? Not sure though as I'm a virgin