pitbull weight pulling harness

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    my 1 year old female is a lean/muscular 52 right now, so im not sure how well the large would fit her. the pictures on the site look way off but that may just be the pic. the large looks like it would fit a 100 pounds Rottweiler
    Ya I noticed that but I just ordered according to the weight. I only wanted to put one pic up lol dam phone. I was worried about fitment also. I was glad to see he was over the 55 mark so I didn't have to debate which one. I guess ur choice will depend if u let her get a lil fat. Or just hope she doesn't out grow it. My boy is only 9 months but I kinda let him get fat this winter but he will work it off in the summer. Or what u could do is go with there working/pulling harness. That is adjustable up to 100lbs with detachable pulling tracers. And that's 55$ .


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    Ya I noticed that but I just ordered according to the weight. I only wanted to put one pic up lol dam phone. I was worried about fitment also. I was glad to see he was over the 55 mark so I didn't have to debate which one. I guess ur choice will depend if u let her get a lil fat. Or just hope she doesn't out grow it. My boy is only 9 months but I kinda let him get fat this winter but he will work it off in the summer. Or what u could do is go with there working/pulling harness. That is adjustable up to 100lbs with detachable pulling tracers. And that's 55$ .
    it. lemme know how yours fits your boy. i emailed the guy and sent a few pics and he told me it will fit but i hate dealing with returns and crap. and my original point was about their weight pulling harnesses. the padded ones. did you order the walking harness?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    it. lemme know how yours fits your boy. i emailed the guy and sent a few pics and he told me it will fit but i hate dealing with returns and crap. and my original point was about their weight pulling harnesses. the padded ones. did you order the walking harness?
    No I got the regular pulling harness. But may also buy the other one and a pair of roller blades .

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    No I got the regular pulling harness. But may also buy the other one and a pair of roller blades .
    gotcha
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  5. Recently revived my weight pulling harness. good quality . Shipping took about 2 weeks after I place my order. I will definitely be ordering from Stillwater kennel supply again in the future .

    image-2251722633.jpg
    •   
       


  6. so the XL fits?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  7. Yes it fits. My pup is 58-60 lbs I think he could of fit in the large tho. I had him using it this weekend. Training him to pull is kinda a pain in the butt . But he is getting the hang of it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy_603 View Post
    Yes it fits. My pup is 58-60 lbs I think he could of fit in the large tho. I had him using it this weekend. Training him to pull is kinda a pain in the butt . But he is getting the hang of it.
    Let him pull it empty for treats to get used to the idea and gradually add weight. If you just load him up he will be confused and in his mind, arbitrarily tugging weight around doesn't make as much sense as taking it easy. Once he knows he's working he will click to it.

  9. i used a friends harness for the weekend and Roxy didnt have any issues. i would run in front of her and she would chase me while pulling it. i know that isnt how you are supposed to do it, but im not into this for competition reasons, just to workout. she loves it
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hanging weights during pull-ups/dips...
    By soseg in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 04:20 PM
  2. Want To Bulk Up/Gain Weight?
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 04:44 PM
  3. Weight Gains 101(good read)
    By SHOT in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-07-2003, 04:28 PM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-16-2003, 10:21 AM
  5. Unit weights
    By Matthew D in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 05:48 PM
Log in
Log in