Bully Max

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any of you with dogs use this? super skeptical of this b/c i know how the supplement game is and all the hype and advertisement that goes along with it. just curious if any of you have had legit results. here are the ingredients

This product is intended for intermittent or
supplemental feeding only.
(All values are minimum unless otherwise noted.)

Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Maltodextrins, Dried
Whey, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lecithin,
Natural Flavoring, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Montmorillonite Clay,
Brewer's Dried Yeast, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated
Cottonseed Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Oil,
Niacin Supplement, Beta Carotene, Ferrous Sulfate,
Vitamin A Palmitate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E
Supplement, Riboflavin, dl-Methionine, Silica Aerogel,
Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement,
Manganese Sulfate, Copper, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride,
Carbonate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate and
Vitamin B12 Supplement. Guaranteed Analysis per 3 gram tablet: Min.
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)....................................(30 mg) 1%
Calcium.......................................................................3.3%
Manganese...........................................................0.060 mg
Iron..............................................................................1 mg
Phosphorus...............................................................2.56%
Copper..................................................................0.050 mg
Zinc...........................................................................1.5 mg
lodine....................................................................0.052 mg
Vitamin A...............................................................1000 I.U.
Vitamin D3..............................................................100 I.U.
Vitamin E....................................................................2 I.U.
Thiamine (Vitamin B1)..........................................0.819 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)................................................1 mg
Niacin........................................................................10 mg
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)........................................0.082 mg
Vitamin B12........................................................0.0002 mg
*Cobalt..................................................................0.014 mg

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I looked into that and canine super fuel. Really though the ingredient list in bully max doesnt list anything special. I know the dogs in the add are super impressive though.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I looked into that and canine super fuel. Really though the ingredient list in bully max doesnt list anything special. I know the dogs in the add are super impressive though.
they do, but you never know what they are really using. i know someone who has a great dane and he gives it horse steroids. i mean, people will do anything. just like pro BB'ers that are obviously juicing say muscle tech products help them...etc giving the idea to people who dont know much that they got that big because of muscle tech.