how much did you spend for Valentine's day?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Me? About $335...

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Im taking the wifey out to dinner. So a 40$ sizzler trip and a 4$ pack of condoms.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Got my OL lady a massage an mani/pedicure day at the spa and a gift certificate for a sushi restraunt that's next door so she can enjoy a healthy delicious meal before her spa day. Only ran me $150 for everything .

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Guess I spent too much...

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
She competes and the pill makes her hold onto weight. So she's off until after the show.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guess I spent too much...

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)
Everyone is different man, I've been with my now wife for over 12 years and I've spent that much before. We are now expecting our first child and trying to save so were just gonna do a quick day trip in a few weekends. I still got her flowers and chocolate she likes though. I was gonna make a nice dinner tonight but she's been having funny cravings. Do instead of a nice pasta dinner, she wanted chicken wings. Can't say I was to upset :)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone is different man, I've been with my now wife for over 12 years and I've spent that much before. We are now expecting our first child and trying to save so were just gonna do a quick day trip in a few weekends. I still got her flowers and chocolate she likes though. I was gonna make a nice dinner tonight but she's been having funny cravings. Do instead of a nice pasta dinner, she wanted chicken wings. Can't say I was to upset :)
congratulations about the baby

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
zero, pointless holiday.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Arg, you guys are making me feel
Bad.... I spent about 30 for dinner and I drove to the gym with her.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My wife bought me 2 nerf guns for valentines day the other day. She left one outside the door when I got home from the gym with a note saying she's armed. I opened up the door and accidentally shot my 1 year old. Fail. I'm on duty tonight but I'll probably pick up some Reece's peanut butter cups and a lame movie to watch with her when I get off work just for the pure fact that she bought me something.

Russian is right..stupid holiday. Gotta play the game though

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
~$20

I bought some beef filets wrapped in bacon and salmon along with baby spinach and a delightful Julius Echter Hefeweizen.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
~$20

I bought some beef filets wrapped in bacon and salmon along with baby spinach and a delightful Julius Echter Hefeweizen.
All that for $20? Damn where's tha store?!

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
A 1.5 ct. Diamond engagement ring. :)

Sent from my iPhone

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$130 so far....she cooked for me last night, tomorrow i take her out so we'll see what that runs me

but who needs steak and chicken...i can eat that whatever....can't wait for some duck to eat

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't had a good German beer, or any for that matter, in quite a long time. Sounds delicious.
I've tried around two dozen hefeweizens and this one is by far my favorite. It has a great color and cloudiness with a smooth, smooth flavor.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried around two dozen hefeweizens and this one is by far my favorite. It has a great color and cloudiness with a smooth, smooth flavor.
I'll have to see if they have it next time I go out for dinner at the German beer garden.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
$130 so far....she cooked for me last night, tomorrow i take her out so we'll see what that runs me

but who needs steak and chicken...i can eat that whatever....can't wait for some duck to eat
$130 huh? What did she get?

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Dinner was $180 (bottle of wine raped me), flowers were $32 thanks to a hook up, homemade chocolate covered strawberries were $10, customized stitched robe was $25, and sentimental jar of reason I love the lady was $20, and hotel was $100 bringing grand total to $367...not terrible considering. Gotta love groupon and livingsocial deals!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Something money can't buy, or replenish...something that shouldn't be wasted in broken humans: Time, an evening of my life that I'll never get back and it was a complete and utter misuse of precious hours.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
My wife bought me 2 nerf guns for valentines day the other day. She left one outside the door when I got home from the gym with a note saying she's armed. I opened up the door and accidentally shot my 1 year old. Fail. I'm on duty tonight but I'll probably pick up some Reece's peanut butter cups and a lame movie to watch with her when I get off work just for the pure fact that she bought me something.

Russian is right..stupid holiday. Gotta play the game though
This is awesome, I love it when my wife does stuff like this. We usually don't buy into the pointless holidays and just combine them all and take a yearly trip together while Grandma and Grandpa watch the babies.