Supps4Soldiers Charity Needs More Followers!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if you've heard, but Valdez, Varitatis and I are working on a charity called Supps4Soldiers. We are currently sending out care packages of nutritional and bodybuilding supplements, fiteness literature, and light equipment (straps and wraps) to soldiers in the US Armed Forces currently stationed overseas in Afghanistan and Iraq.

At this point we are 100% sponsored by our supplement company partners and the majority of donations are sent direct to the soldiers from the company warehouses.

We are NOT asking you for any donations of supplements or money at this time.

What we DO need is your support!

Please visit our Facebook page and give us a "like" and share it with your friends, and please "like" our sponsors pages and show them some love by giving them your business. It would mean so much to get all of my AM brothers and sisters on board with this!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Supps4soldiers/602484539768573

You can also follow us on Twitter @Supps4Soldiers

If you should have any questions on this, please feel free to shoot any of the three of us a PM, or send us a message on the Facebook page.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Everyone please help support this charity organization we are putting together, and get your family and friends on board to:

causes.com/actions/1731767-please-help-show-our-troops-that-they-are-not-forgotten

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is a package that I am sending out tomorrow of donations for my brother in law SFC Jeff Sperduto currently overseas.

I'd like to personally thank all those that contributed to this package:

Joe Bellucci
Danny Forcucci
Jason Obrokta
Mark (bpclipper)
James (bonedaddy)
and the folks at NutraPlanet

Also I'd like to thank Shane from NLA and also Formutech Nutrition who are sending out packages to Jeff directly.

Also a very special thanks goes out to Mary Anne Carr of MA Carr Bridal who is covering 100% of the shipping costs for these two huge boxes!

And last but not least, I want to thank all of YOU! Without you supporting us there would be no Supps4Soldiers. So please participate, spread the word, and do what you can to help us not just keep on going, but grow this and do more.

2013-02-21_17-07-38_210.jpg

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We REALLY want to give stuff away but we can't unless you guys throw up some nominations!!!

So, here's the deal. To make things a little easier, all you have to do to enter is post up on our page the name of someone or several people (in the same location) who are currently serving in our military and are or will be deployed at the time of shipment.

Just post up their name, a little bit about them and why we should pick them as our next recipient. Feel free to include a picture of them if you would like! Do this, share our page and share your post and you'll be entered to win a shipment of stuff for yourself, your friend, or your loved one!

Let's get going, guys and gals!! Get those nominations up here and show some support!

Visit www.facebook.com/supps4soldiers to enter!

SyntaxMastery

Awards
That is an awesome idea, and organization you have all started. I'am not asking for products but a lot of battle buddies of mine, have contacted companies, and they have been more then willing enough to send to an APO address. I'am currently in Afghanistan, 3rd month here, and we surely do appreciate offers like this. Thanks in advanced.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is an awesome idea, and organization you have all started. I'am not asking for products but a lot of battle buddies of mine, have contacted companies, and they have been more then willing enough to send to an APO address. I'am currently in Afghanistan, 3rd month here, and we surely do appreciate offers like this. Thanks in advanced.
Thanks Syntax! If you guys have the chance make sure to check out the facebook page and nominate yourselves so that you could win our next shipment. That's what we're here to do, my man!

Thank you for your service, and please stay safe out there

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please take a moment to vote for Ricky from PNI (AKA Howwedo107), a great friend of Supps4Ssoldiers in an online figure contest he's competing in! It will only take a second of your time and would mean a lot to us here to have your support!

http://woobox.com/ysnk6s/vote/for/199285

ricky pni.jpg

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
If anyone supports our military and want to help spread the word about us:

i.imgur.com/gU0nY9o.jpg

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
Hey, so I just came across this story, and would really like to raise some money for this poor Vet! If any of you are interested in donating please do!

Donate:
indiegogo.com/projects/ray-white-fundraiser/x/2395857