- 02-13-2013, 11:38 PM
For about 6 months, i randomly get lower left back pain in the middle of the night. if i flex it and heat it, it feels better which makes me think its more of a muscular issue than a vertebrae issue but could be wrong. my chiro wants to do an MRI. my xray showed L1 and L2 are too close together but doesnt think thats whats causing my random pain. I heat it EVERY night along with weekly trips to my friends apartment's hot tub (jets right on the spot). i stretch it throughout the day...etc. wondering if you guys ever had experienced this or your thought on what it may be. thanks.
- 02-14-2013, 12:12 AM
How low? Could it be a rib your chiro knocked outa place?
- 02-14-2013, 07:45 AM
02-14-2013, 07:50 AM
02-15-2013, 11:29 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rictor33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 82Last Post: 12-31-2003, 05:51 PM
- By Bryan in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2003, 04:40 PM
- By thepizmo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2003, 08:07 PM
- By logan in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2003, 09:40 AM
- By Dr of Golf in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2003, 07:29 PM