Fitness Clothing Brand

LeanMaShane

LeanMaShane

Awards
I'm thinking about starting a fitness clothing brand. I do have some ideas and I have been drawing things out as well. But I can't think of a name for the brand. If anyone could give me some ideas that would be awesome! I am a Marine as well if that helps come up with an idea then cool. lol I just need help!!
Thanks Everyone! :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking about starting a fitness clothing brand. I do have some ideas and I have been drawing things out as well. But I can't think of a name for the brand. If anyone could give me some ideas that would be awesome! I am a Marine as well if that helps come up with an idea then cool. lol I just need help!!
Thanks Everyone! :)
Being that your a Marine and we Marines never leave anyone behind i think the name "Leave noone behind" is fitting but just an idea. You could shorten it to LNB or LN3 for the logo.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
What if my idea makes you millions? Can we settle out of court like Facebook ?

LeanMaShane

LeanMaShane

Awards
Haha I have ideas just seeing if I can get some others, finding a name is the hardest part I think.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Teufel Hunden wear.. :D

MattyMac

MattyMac

Awards
Keeping in line with the Latin tradition of the marines you could go with something like Semper fortis wear (forever strong)

jack_black

jack_black

Awards
How bout six finger gunt punch or anal ease jorts