National Guard...ASVAB score question
- 02-04-2013, 10:16 PM
My two cents, would be look into everything before you commit to just the Army National Guard. There is a lot of options out there just don't be narrow sighted cause what one might not offer you another might. Recruiters are ultimately trying to hit their numbers remember that. I'm Air Force National Guard and I love it, been to a lot of places and done lots of things most people will never get to do. Also remember when you enlist and make it you are 1 percent of America so it's something to be proud of.
- 02-05-2013, 03:08 AM
02-05-2013, 03:10 AM
02-05-2013, 01:54 PM
If you looking for student loan repayment, I see where the issue might be. In Virginia, MP would not get SLRP and OCS would be the same. Student Loan Repayment is used to recruit people into hard to fill units. MP is very popular and easy to fill in densely populated areas. The Guard gets a lot if Officers from ROTC nation wide so here usually is no shortage of junior officers and no need to offer SLRP for OCS option. Enlist into the job that offers SLRP, serve the 6-12 months that is required and then go to OCS. That's your best bet.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Musclehead69 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2011, 10:04 PM
- By trytestim in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 11Last Post: 12-24-2009, 10:46 PM
- By z28man in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2008, 11:06 PM
- By beefcake12901 in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 05-12-2008, 09:57 AM
- By ali11atc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2005, 04:18 PM