Why Gawd? Why?!!!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    your argument of experience could be used in many debates but still doesn't change anything whatsoever your simply hiding behind it.

    I get alot of you guys served and regardless of how this is presented will continue to look at it only one way which is fine and I get and understand why. However if she is an American and so should she choose she should have the right to defend her country in any branch she picks.the attacks,insults and negative reps are uncalled for and show a huge lack of ability to controls oneself when presented with a debate which could have been kept civil.
    Ive been civil. Your opinion is based upon your ignorance. You have nothing to argue here as you have absolutely no experience on the matter. You cannot argue that fact. Not only that if you want to address me then first read all I've said on the matter from the beginning because you have made comments towards me that shows you've missed some things I've stated. If you feel so strongly on the matter then you should enlist and serve your country then you can see the issue with open eyes. It's a duty I believe every citizen should take part in. Like I said , you're not far from me ill get ya nice and hooked up at the recruiting station ;-)

    Others have made strong points to back up their opinions and have grounds to make said points. Granted some are harsher then others but its not a light an issue as you seem to take it. You're opinions are weak and have no basis to stand upon. Come with a strong valid point. Saying women have a right to serve is not valid since women already serve in the military. This Is a job specific argument.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Ive been civil. Your opinion is based upon your ignorance. You have nothing to argue here as you have absolutely no experience on the matter. You cannot argue that fact. Not only that if you want to address me then first read all I've said on the matter from the beginning because you have made comments towards me that shows you've missed some things I've stated. If you feel so strongly on the matter then you should enlist and serve your country then you can see the issue with open eyes. It's a duty I believe every citizen should take part in. Like I said , you're not far from me ill get ya nice and hooked up at the recruiting station ;-)
    5'7 , 140lb and an attitude problem...I would like to see him enroll, could make him or break him.

    Thanks for the experience shared here Mike! And also thanks for defending all that we love.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   
       


  3. My sister just did a tour.. Shes a MP. Served as a correction officer in kandahar.. Shes has taken guys down plenty of times on her own..in basic she said drill sgts would matc her up aainst the guys because all the girls were pussies and she has dragged 180lb guy before..she could only do one pull up though.lol.. If a girl can meet the requirements then let her do what she wants.i realize that a lot of you guys dont like to hear what a non veteran has to say but the truth is some (by this i mean very few) that girls can do anything a guy could do.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Ive been civil. Your opinion is based upon your ignorance. You have nothing to argue here as you have absolutely no experience on the matter. You cannot argue that fact. Not only that if you want to address me then first read all I've said on the matter from the beginning because you have made comments towards me that shows you've missed some things I've stated. If you feel so strongly on the matter then you should enlist and serve your country then you can see the issue with open eyes. It's a duty I believe every citizen should take part in. Like I said , you're not far from me ill get ya nice and hooked up at the recruiting station ;-)
    I've already been through the recruitment process and came just a few days shy of going in before I got good news and didn't have to go in. I applaud you for your reply back in a normal manner I know how heated this debate gets people I had the same thing happen with a few vets old and a few younger guys a few weeks ago that ended in an agree to disagree at the end we hugged it out had a few beers and went back to talking sports.I'll leave this thread as is this isn't a debate that will end.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    My sister just did a tour.. Shes a MP. Served as a correction officer in kandahar.. Shes has taken guys down plenty of times on her own..in basic she said drill sgts would matc her up aainst the guys because all the girls were pussies and she has dragged 180lb guy before..she could only do one pull up though.lol.. If a girl can meet the requirements then let her do what she wants.i realize that a lot of you guys dont like to hear what a non veteran has to say but the truth is some (by this i mean very few) that girls can do anything a guy could do.
    Your sister is obviously one of the few, but like you said she stated "all the girls are pussies". The majority can't hack it. And like others have stated that are in infantry , the physical requirement is the biggest issue but there's a whole lotta other arms on that beast to deal with, combat itself isn't the only mental challenge. If a women can handle it all physically and mentally then by all means. Im sure most men couldn't handle infantry from the stories my brothers that are all on disability tell me. It's easy to look at it from the outside and pass judgment without knowing how truly ugly the inside really is. Time will tell
    •   
       

  6. Re: Why Gawd? Why?!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    My sister just did a tour.. Shes a MP. Served as a correction officer in kandahar.. Shes has taken guys down plenty of times on her own..in basic she said drill sgts would matc her up aainst the guys because all the girls were pussies and she has dragged 180lb guy before..she could only do one pull up though.lol.. If a girl can meet the requirements then let her do what she wants.i realize that a lot of you guys dont like to hear what a non veteran has to say but the truth is some (by this i mean very few) that girls can do anything a guy could do.
    That's one woman. Your opinion is valid despite your civilian status.

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    I've already been through the recruitment process and came just a few days shy of going in before I got good news and didn't have to go in. I applaud you for your reply back in a normal manner I know how heated this debate gets people I had the same thing happen with a few vets old and a few younger guys a few weeks ago that ended in an agree to disagree at the end we hugged it out had a few beers and went back to talking sports.I'll leave this thread as is this isn't a debate that will end.
    You both fail to see the big picture. The standards for women are lowered across the board. Even for a normal MOS, not combat related the PT requirements for women are
    l o w e r e d. That in itself is hard evidence that the military (women included) recognize that physically they CANNOT KEEP UP WITH MEN.

    The amount of push ups and sit ups are LOWERED because they LACK the physical strength of their male counter parts.

    In a combat situation where LIVES are on the line there should be no exceptions of lowered standards whether you're a man, woman or turtle. If Jim gets shot and 118 lb Betty Sue can't drag his little ass to safety he is dead. That means that a son, husband, father, brother and friend is dead and gone. Happy?!

    What you inexperienced people fail to realize is that with this change thousands of lives are being put in jeopardy. All for equal rights that women themselves have agreed aren't even equal in the first place. Again, proof in the LOWERED standards for them.

    How about this, all of you civilian advocates can personally go to each and everyone of the dead or disabled Mens families houses and explain your asinine stance to their children. Their children that their father didn't come home to them. That they had to bury because of the inability for a woman to carry her own weight in combat. Ask his wife how SHE feels about equal rights in combat now that her husband is dead. Better yet look her and her fatherless children in their eyes and tell them that personally you support the movement that killed their father.

    /thread

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    That's one woman. Your opinion is valid despite your civilian status.


    - Valdez
    Were my opinions valid despite my civilian status Valdeezy?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    That's one woman. Your opinion is valid despite your civilian status.

    You both fail to see the big picture. The standards for women are lowered across the board. Even for a normal MOS, not combat related the PT requirements for women are
    l o w e r e d. That in itself is hard evidence that the military (women included) recognize that physically they CANNOT KEEP UP WITH MEN.

    The amount of push ups and sit ups are LOWERED because they LACK the physical strength of their male counter parts.

    In a combat situation where LIVES are on the line there should be no exceptions of lowered standards whether you're a man, woman or turtle. If Jim gets shot and 118 lb Betty Sue can't drag his little ass to safety he is dead. That means that a son, husband, father, brother and friend is dead and gone. Happy?!

    What you inexperienced people fail to realize is that with this change thousands of lives are being put in jeopardy. All for equal rights that women themselves have agreed aren't even equal in the first place. Again, proof in the LOWERED standards for them.

    How about this, all of you civilian advocates can personally go to each and everyone of the dead or disabled Mens families houses and explain your asinine stance to their children. Their children that their father didn't come home to them. That they had to bury because of the inability for a woman to carry her own weight in combat. Ask his wife how SHE feels about equal rights in combat now that her husband is dead. Better yet look her and her fatherless children in their eyes and tell them that personally you support the movement that killed their father.

    /thread

    - Valdez
    I agree. Only those that can pass exactly the same physical standards should be allowed no excuses end of story
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Shoulda never let them burn bra's....(not srs)
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Shoulda never let them burn bra's....(not srs)
    Lol. I'm a fan of some of them not wearing bras.

    Btw I checked out that moonshiners show you won't shut up about. I kinda like it, mostly to see the ways they hide everything from the cops. Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Lol. I'm a fan of some of them not wearing bras.

    Btw I checked out that moonshiners show you won't shut up about. I kinda like it, mostly to see the ways they hide everything from the cops. Lol
    Haha yeah it's legit. I'm hooked on Amish mafia now. Watched the whole season last night
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Haha yeah it's legit. I'm hooked on Amish mafia now. Watched the whole season last night
    Ha! I just watched half an episode of that last night because my wife couldn't find the remote to put stupid teen mom housewife snooki sh!t on. Then she found it
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Haha yeah it's legit. I'm hooked on Amish mafia now. Watched the whole season last night
    Oh god you like that crap? I found myself watching like 3 in a row the other day and realized it after the third one what I was doing. Getting sucked in. It's so stupid and staged.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    Oh god you like that crap? I found myself watching like 3 in a row the other day and realized it after the third one what I was doing. Getting sucked in. It's so stupid and staged.
    All "reality" shows are fake and staged
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    Oh god you like that crap? I found myself watching like 3 in a row the other day and realized it after the third one what I was doing. Getting sucked in. It's so stupid and staged.
    Haha I know I just can't help but watch it. Moonshiners really sucked me in. Amish mafia is only a 6 episode season and it was all on demand so once I started I couldn't stop

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    All "reality" shows are fake and staged
    Pretty much this.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    All "reality" shows are fake and staged
    I know but they're so bad and its even worse when what used to be educational networks flood their airtime with that crap. The most awful was the bitch ass MC one they did. I had so many people ask me about that show when I was at the bar with my rags on. No that's not a real motorcycle club no we don't act like that. Funny thing is that club was a real club in SD but they were lil butt puppets of another big family out there. There were only a couple of the lil ***s until they got the show deal then they multiplied into a big group of ***s and brought shame upon the MC community. It surprises me that the big family they are bitches for aloud that but then again they'll do anything to get media attention and a paycheck.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    I know but they're so bad and its even worse when what used to be educational networks flood their airtime with that crap. The most awful was the bitch ass MC one they did. I had so many people ask me about that show when I was at the bar with my rags on. No that's not a real motorcycle club no we don't act like that. Funny thing is that club was a real club in SD but they were lil butt puppets of another big family out there. There were only a couple of the lil ***s until they got the show deal then they multiplied into a big group of ***s and brought shame upon the MC community. It surprises me that the big family they are bitches for aloud that but then again they'll do anything to get media attention and a paycheck.
    Agreed. I used to love watching things about science and history and medicine. Now it's all freaks and degenerates, aliens, and armageddon crap 24/7 on discovery, history, science, tlc and health
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Agreed. I used to love watching things about science and history and medicine. Now it's all freaks and degenerates, aliens, and armageddon crap 24/7 on discovery, history, science, tlc and health
    I love anything on nature , space or animals. Planet earth series was amazing. I even dig all the kooky theoretical physicist. I DVR all that stuff , as much as I can. I'm so tired of the reality crap it's very much the last decades fad. They need to get another hook or just go back to the stuff that actually makes you think and enriches your mind and imagination all the time. I understand its hard to fill 24/7 time slots but every crap job and/or hobby doesn't need it's own lame reality series to exploit it.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    I love anything on nature , space or animals. Planet earth series was amazing. I even dig all the kooky theoretical physicist. I DVR all that stuff , as much as I can. I'm so tired of the reality crap it's very much the last decades fad. They need to get another hook or just go back to the stuff that actually makes you think and enriches your mind and imagination all the time. I understand its hard to fill 24/7 time slots but every crap job and/or hobby doesn't need it's own lame reality series to exploit it.
    The stuff on physics and astronomy are my favorite. Morgan Freedman's Through The Wormhole ftw!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Russianog View Post
    Really? You didn't just say that...
    You would like to see them sent to their deaths, KNOWING that they can't handle it. A PLATOON of women... who would lead? Can you imagine the amount of BULL**** a platoon sgt would deal with when 40 bitches are bleeding? MEN already pose a problem... women will further complicate things and pose at least twice to three times as many problems.

    Women in the infantry is the biggest load of bull****, as is equal opportunity rights in general.

    First off, can you imagine the amount of harassment lawsuits that will take place on a daily basis. We are vulgar and ****ing cruel to each other (jokingly) but we can handle ourselves. Females with their emotional mind state of a 12 year old would come crying every 3 seconds for being called a bitch, ****, twat or w/e word they take offense to that day.

    95% of the men in the infantry are disgusting creatures... with disgusting views and ideas. Part of them think rape is okay (yes I've heard numerous people say it, and some sgt instruct his boots on it)

    Once women join the infantry and see the bull**** we put up with, they will want out. Not to mention when we go to the field they will want special treatment because they are women, special places to eat **** and piss.
    You can't demand equality and then ask for special treatment. Equal is equal and it'll never happen. Their 70 cents to our Dollar is what's been and is what it will be in the future. MEN have been shown on average to work harder, work longer, and be smarter then women. That's not to say that there isn't a single women that isn't harder working, longer working or smarter than any man, but that's the average consensus. IE: Females have gotten their chance at equal rights where they want and need it. To demand it in every facet of life is ridiculous and a decision that they will whole heartily regret.

    Like above posters mentioned, unit cohession, comradery and other qualities that make an infantry unit unique would be shattered and halted from progression.

    FYI not sexist, so don't throw that **** at me.
    You misinterpreted my post. I said a platoon of women that met the same physical requirements that the males. I am done with this discussion due to the level of emotions that have understandably developed but I wanted to make sure you understood my thesis and a supporting points before you made an opinion of it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    The stuff on physics and astronomy are my favorite. Morgan Freedman's Through The Wormhole ftw!!

    that series is great.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    that series is great.
    You folks seen "Into the universe with Stephen Hawking" ?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    You folks seen "Into the universe with Stephen Hawking" ?
    Yeah I've watched that too. It's good and I know he's a genius but after awhile the robot voice and drooly blank stare starts to creep me out. Seriously go to a visual sequence while he's talking and give the guy a break.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Yeah I've watched that too. It's good and I know he's a genius but after awhile the robot voice and drooly blank stare starts to creep me out. Seriously go to a visual sequence while he's talking and give the guy a break.
    Haha yeah it gets a bit old (the voice). There's also a "How the Universe works" with Michio Kaku, man is fascinating to say the least.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    You folks seen "Into the universe with Stephen Hawking" ?
    Yeah. Anything with hawking is great. And of course Neil DeGrasse-Tyson and Michio Kaku
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who has tried Muscle Gauge? Why or Why not
    By lubowen83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 12:23 AM
  2. why??oh why?!
    By danniellea in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 03:45 AM
  3. Why HCG.......why not HMG?
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 02:53 PM
  4. Donating Blood on cycle. Why or why not?
    By CryingEmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 02:02 PM
  5. ...why God...why!
    By Bigfishy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 12:47 AM
Log in
Log in