Why Gawd? Why?!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.24%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Re: Why Gawd? Why?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    My sister just did a tour.. Shes a MP. Served as a correction officer in kandahar.. Shes has taken guys down plenty of times on her own..in basic she said drill sgts would matc her up aainst the guys because all the girls were pussies and she has dragged 180lb guy before..she could only do one pull up though.lol.. If a girl can meet the requirements then let her do what she wants.i realize that a lot of you guys dont like to hear what a non veteran has to say but the truth is some (by this i mean very few) that girls can do anything a guy could do.
    That's one woman. Your opinion is valid despite your civilian status.

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    I've already been through the recruitment process and came just a few days shy of going in before I got good news and didn't have to go in. I applaud you for your reply back in a normal manner I know how heated this debate gets people I had the same thing happen with a few vets old and a few younger guys a few weeks ago that ended in an agree to disagree at the end we hugged it out had a few beers and went back to talking sports.I'll leave this thread as is this isn't a debate that will end.
    You both fail to see the big picture. The standards for women are lowered across the board. Even for a normal MOS, not combat related the PT requirements for women are
    l o w e r e d. That in itself is hard evidence that the military (women included) recognize that physically they CANNOT KEEP UP WITH MEN.

The amount of push ups and sit ups are LOWERED because they LACK the physical strength of their male counter parts.

In a combat situation where LIVES are on the line there should be no exceptions of lowered standards whether you're a man, woman or turtle. If Jim gets shot and 118 lb Betty Sue can't drag his little ass to safety he is dead. That means that a son, husband, father, brother and friend is dead and gone. Happy?!

What you inexperienced people fail to realize is that with this change thousands of lives are being put in jeopardy. All for equal rights that women themselves have agreed aren't even equal in the first place. Again, proof in the LOWERED standards for them.

How about this, all of you civilian advocates can personally go to each and everyone of the dead or disabled Mens families houses and explain your asinine stance to their children. Their children that their father didn't come home to them. That they had to bury because of the inability for a woman to carry her own weight in combat. Ask his wife how SHE feels about equal rights in combat now that her husband is dead. Better yet look her and her fatherless children in their eyes and tell them that personally you support the movement that killed their father.

/thread

- Valdez
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

- Valdez
    Were my opinions valid despite my civilian status Valdeezy?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

You both fail to see the big picture. The standards for women are lowered across the board. Even for a normal MOS, not combat related the PT requirements for women are
    l o w e r e d. That in itself is hard evidence that the military (women included) recognize that physically they CANNOT KEEP UP WITH MEN.

The amount of push ups and sit ups are LOWERED because they LACK the physical strength of their male counter parts.

In a combat situation where LIVES are on the line there should be no exceptions of lowered standards whether you're a man, woman or turtle. If Jim gets shot and 118 lb Betty Sue can't drag his little ass to safety he is dead. That means that a son, husband, father, brother and friend is dead and gone. Happy?!

What you inexperienced people fail to realize is that with this change thousands of lives are being put in jeopardy. All for equal rights that women themselves have agreed aren't even equal in the first place. Again, proof in the LOWERED standards for them.

How about this, all of you civilian advocates can personally go to each and everyone of the dead or disabled Mens families houses and explain your asinine stance to their children. Their children that their father didn't come home to them. That they had to bury because of the inability for a woman to carry her own weight in combat. Ask his wife how SHE feels about equal rights in combat now that her husband is dead. Better yet look her and her fatherless children in their eyes and tell them that personally you support the movement that killed their father.

/thread

- Valdez
    I agree. Only those that can pass exactly the same physical standards should be allowed no excuses end of story
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Shoulda never let them burn bra's....(not srs)
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Shoulda never let them burn bra's....(not srs)
    Lol. I'm a fan of some of them not wearing bras.

Btw I checked out that moonshiners show you won't shut up about. I kinda like it, mostly to see the ways they hide everything from the cops. Lol
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.46%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Lol. I'm a fan of some of them not wearing bras.

Btw I checked out that moonshiners show you won't shut up about. I kinda like it, mostly to see the ways they hide everything from the cops. Lol
    Haha yeah it's legit. I'm hooked on Amish mafia now. Watched the whole season last night
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Haha yeah it's legit. I'm hooked on Amish mafia now. Watched the whole season last night
    Ha! I just watched half an episode of that last night because my wife couldn't find the remote to put stupid teen mom housewife snooki sh!t on. Then she found it
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Oh god you like that crap? I found myself watching like 3 in a row the other day and realized it after the third one what I was doing. Getting sucked in. It's so stupid and staged.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

Oh god you like that crap? I found myself watching like 3 in a row the other day and realized it after the third one what I was doing. Getting sucked in. It's so stupid and staged.
    All "reality" shows are fake and staged
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.46%

Haha I know I just can't help but watch it. Moonshiners really sucked me in. Amish mafia is only a 6 episode season and it was all on demand so once I started I couldn't stop

Pretty much this.
    Purus labs Rep
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.14%

I know but they're so bad and its even worse when what used to be educational networks flood their airtime with that crap. The most awful was the bitch ass MC one they did. I had so many people ask me about that show when I was at the bar with my rags on. No that's not a real motorcycle club no we don't act like that. Funny thing is that club was a real club in SD but they were lil butt puppets of another big family out there. There were only a couple of the lil ***s until they got the show deal then they multiplied into a big group of ***s and brought shame upon the MC community. It surprises me that the big family they are bitches for aloud that but then again they'll do anything to get media attention and a paycheck.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

I know but they're so bad and its even worse when what used to be educational networks flood their airtime with that crap. The most awful was the bitch ass MC one they did. I had so many people ask me about that show when I was at the bar with my rags on. No that's not a real motorcycle club no we don't act like that. Funny thing is that club was a real club in SD but they were lil butt puppets of another big family out there. There were only a couple of the lil ***s until they got the show deal then they multiplied into a big group of ***s and brought shame upon the MC community. It surprises me that the big family they are bitches for aloud that but then again they'll do anything to get media attention and a paycheck.
    Agreed. I used to love watching things about science and history and medicine. Now it's all freaks and degenerates, aliens, and armageddon crap 24/7 on discovery, history, science, tlc and health
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.14%

Agreed. I used to love watching things about science and history and medicine. Now it's all freaks and degenerates, aliens, and armageddon crap 24/7 on discovery, history, science, tlc and health
    I love anything on nature , space or animals. Planet earth series was amazing. I even dig all the kooky theoretical physicist. I DVR all that stuff , as much as I can. I'm so tired of the reality crap it's very much the last decades fad. They need to get another hook or just go back to the stuff that actually makes you think and enriches your mind and imagination all the time. I understand its hard to fill 24/7 time slots but every crap job and/or hobby doesn't need it's own lame reality series to exploit it.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

I love anything on nature , space or animals. Planet earth series was amazing. I even dig all the kooky theoretical physicist. I DVR all that stuff , as much as I can. I'm so tired of the reality crap it's very much the last decades fad. They need to get another hook or just go back to the stuff that actually makes you think and enriches your mind and imagination all the time. I understand its hard to fill 24/7 time slots but every crap job and/or hobby doesn't need it's own lame reality series to exploit it.
    The stuff on physics and astronomy are my favorite. Morgan Freedman's Through The Wormhole ftw!!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.48%

Quote Originally Posted by Russianog View Post
    Really? You didn't just say that...
    You would like to see them sent to their deaths, KNOWING that they can't handle it. A PLATOON of women... who would lead? Can you imagine the amount of BULL**** a platoon sgt would deal with when 40 bitches are bleeding? MEN already pose a problem... women will further complicate things and pose at least twice to three times as many problems.

Women in the infantry is the biggest load of bull****, as is equal opportunity rights in general.

First off, can you imagine the amount of harassment lawsuits that will take place on a daily basis. We are vulgar and ****ing cruel to each other (jokingly) but we can handle ourselves. Females with their emotional mind state of a 12 year old would come crying every 3 seconds for being called a bitch, ****, twat or w/e word they take offense to that day.

95% of the men in the infantry are disgusting creatures... with disgusting views and ideas. Part of them think rape is okay (yes I've heard numerous people say it, and some sgt instruct his boots on it)

Once women join the infantry and see the bull**** we put up with, they will want out. Not to mention when we go to the field they will want special treatment because they are women, special places to eat **** and piss.
    You can't demand equality and then ask for special treatment. Equal is equal and it'll never happen. Their 70 cents to our Dollar is what's been and is what it will be in the future. MEN have been shown on average to work harder, work longer, and be smarter then women. That's not to say that there isn't a single women that isn't harder working, longer working or smarter than any man, but that's the average consensus. IE: Females have gotten their chance at equal rights where they want and need it. To demand it in every facet of life is ridiculous and a decision that they will whole heartily regret.

Like above posters mentioned, unit cohession, comradery and other qualities that make an infantry unit unique would be shattered and halted from progression.

FYI not sexist, so don't throw that **** at me.
    You misinterpreted my post. I said a platoon of women that met the same physical requirements that the males. I am done with this discussion due to the level of emotions that have understandably developed but I wanted to make sure you understood my thesis and a supporting points before you made an opinion of it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.14%

The stuff on physics and astronomy are my favorite. Morgan Freedman's Through The Wormhole ftw!!

that series is great.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

that series is great.
    You folks seen "Into the universe with Stephen Hawking" ?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.14%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

Yeah I've watched that too. It's good and I know he's a genius but after awhile the robot voice and drooly blank stare starts to creep me out. Seriously go to a visual sequence while he's talking and give the guy a break.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.78%

Yeah I've watched that too. It's good and I know he's a genius but after awhile the robot voice and drooly blank stare starts to creep me out. Seriously go to a visual sequence while he's talking and give the guy a break.
    Haha yeah it gets a bit old (the voice). There's also a "How the Universe works" with Michio Kaku, man is fascinating to say the least.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Yeah. Anything with hawking is great. And of course Neil DeGrasse-Tyson and Michio Kaku
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.14%

Haha yeah it gets a bit old (the voice). There's also a "How the Universe works" with Michio Kaku, man is fascinating to say the least.
    Those are good too. Deep space marvels with Sam Neil is pretty good. He reminds me of a broke ass pierce brosnan though lol. There's one other one that has this young British dude with big lips and he looks like he's smiling the whole time he talks and I can't stand him.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.14%

Brian cox is his name! Good show information wise but I just can't stand him
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.28%

if they want to serve the lines...at least meet the exact same standards a man does, not some "equivalence" for their gender.

Exactly. Equivalence for their gender doesn't = support of OUR mission and needs. Sure for a "FEMALE" she can exceed her standards, does that mean she can LIFT a man in full kit and run to an LZ 100 meters away? Can she drag a man in full kit 30ft under fire, etc... List goes on of situations where even though she met her standards as a female, she would be far under our standards as INFANTRYMEN.

You guys are just touching base on them meeting a standard physically and at the very least psychologically. This goes even further once they hit the fleet. As you work your way up from a boot in the infantry, you undergo major physical and psychological scrutiny. Far beyond that of boot camp or SOI. Definitely not something a female can handle emotionally or physically. And those ways sure as hell won't change for them. Weak bitches break and 3 kids in my platoon did... guess where they are. Kicked out.

Experience has nothing to do with it.prejudge is prejudge.

I'm aware of the requirements I've already had this debate with others who have served on the matter long before this thread was even created.if your that scared because a woman is next to you in a bunker and you don't feel your safe you shouldn't have signed up in the first place.saying they can't serve simply because they are a woman is no difference then any other form of prejudge I'm not saying they aren't a risk if you had read through my response instead of raving like a mad man you would have noticed that. I am saying they should have the right.

Hey, if you can convince the Government to let me go ahead and end my contract now, **** we gravy. But years ago, you think any of us EVER thought that women would be in the infantry, **** no. **** was a pipe dream for them.
    So You're fine with them serving, EVEN if they are putting OTHER Lives at risk, just to ease your political stance on this subject. **** that and **** you. Defeats the purpose of what we do, and that's in the end save lives or attempt to.

I'm about to get out so I could really care less, but for my boots and their boots and every generation to come, this isn't a beneficial action. It's not even beneficial for Women. Once they experience even 10% of what it's like to be a boot, what it's like to train for something that takes even US far beyond our limits, the ones that thought they wanted it, will come crying, I ****ing promise you. And all the legal paperwork will come with it!

You need to pull your head out of your ass. You're uneducated, naive, and are not privy to the ways of the world, nor for that matter, the marine corp. I know WOMEN in the Marine Corp that think this idea is STUPID. Even they understand better than you do. Are you going to argue for THEIR rights as well?
    YOUR Life's not at risk, YOU are not in the military, YOU have no consequences in the matter. You're just popping off, running your mouth.

I take what you say from this point on, with a grain of salt.

I'm talking about making movements with rucks that weigh as much as she does and other members of the PLT having to take some of her load because she can't handle it.

There are MEN that can't even do this, and It's not cause their the weakest, their weak but that ****s heavy.
    Your weight + Your flak (30-40lbs) + Full Combat Load (7 Full magazines or 4-5 200Rnd Drums) + Day Pack (another 40-60lbs)
    and if not the daypack, during training, our movements are with MAIN packs. We're talking upwards of 80-90lbs, sometimes more in some cases, sometimes less.
    MONTHLY conditioning hikes ^ With that. 5k, 10k, 15k, 20k. 120 degree heat, 29 palms dry heat.
    And like I said, there are multiple men that can't carry this out, and sometimes it's just the way it happens. But it wont be for the same reason a women can't.

You ever stand 4-5 straight hours in the Groucho, in FULL gear, with your weapon up when it's hot as **** out. You don't even wanna know the consequence of putting your weapon down. And then then 4-5 more hours of Groucho mixed in with Tape houses and MOUT. My entire platoon got broken off, and we did that far more than once.

You ever heard of Sugar Cookie... I promise you women haven't even had the pleasure of being introduced to it.

Those are just a small percentage of demands. Shut the **** up, and take it from us who know what we're talking about. This isn't sexist, this is just the way of life.

It's not just about passing physical requirements.
    The physical requirements for USMC isn't even ALL That ****ing hard. ALL Of my work has surpassed the minimum requirement, by a lot!
    So if a bitch barely pulls through... she's literally the bottom of the barrel, and will fail in every other test.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.28%

Carls Sagen Cosmo's Series is probably the best series on anything astronomy/cosmology related. Be sure to have rolls nearby and watch it on that =p
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.14%

Carls Sagen Cosmo's Series is probably the best series on anything astronomy/cosmology related. Be sure to have rolls nearby and watch it on that =p
    Watch it on extacy?
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.28%

its an option
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Fück ing 29. Headed back there in Aug for 3 years. Was there from 2001-2004.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

What about the separation between men and women in sports. NFL, NBA, Baseball, Bodybuilding, Marathons, he'll the freaking Olympics. How about we start there with equality? Cause we know they can't compete as a whole. And not start where people's lives and critical missions are at stake. And save me the worry about wether or not I'm going to get charged for sexual harassment cause I whipped my dick out to piss in the field rather than poss myself.

And as I said before. The smarter thing would be to legitimize te combat roles that they are currently in instead of opening the door to everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.14%

its an option
    Lol, I can't imagine rolling and getting into a TV show. Anytime Ive ended up taking that stuff I just wanna listen to chill music , **** and maybe dip into a hot tub and drink coronas
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.14%

I like how we took this thread from women in combat to discovery channel space shows and now to watching TV on extacy. F it ! the argument wasn't going anywhere with the opposition anyway ;-)
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.28%

Lol, I can't imagine rolling and getting into a TV show. Anytime Ive ended up taking that stuff I just wanna listen to chill music , **** and maybe dip into a hot tub and drink coronas
    I didn't mean to either, i always have 100% pure **** 200mg and i was on the smooth ass comedown and everyone left so i just threw on his series, and it was mesmerizing to watch. Highly recommend doing it on the comedown at least.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%

Cosmos is classic. Carl was an excellent narrator
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.28%

He's an amazing person period. One of my heroes who I look up to greatly. And yes I concur, amazing narration, very well laid out.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.28%

He's an amazing person period. One of my heroes who I look up to greatly. And yes I concur, amazing narration, very well laid out.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who has tried Muscle Gauge? Why or Why not
    By lubowen83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 12:23 AM
  2. why??oh why?!
    By danniellea in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 03:45 AM
  3. Why HCG.......why not HMG?
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 02:53 PM
  4. Donating Blood on cycle. Why or why not?
    By CryingEmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 02:02 PM
  5. ...why God...why!
    By Bigfishy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 12:47 AM