Why Gawd? Why?!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    If I may...my opinion is that Gender Equality must be BOTH WAYS then. Not only that they allow female members to serve on the infantry...but that they are THUS brought up to face the same standards and requirements male members are. In that case I think some of you experienced members would agree. The issue (if I understood correctly) would still be a matter of team cohesion and psychological requirements that are different for the male/female psyche.

    It is funny how our government and females ask gender equality and political correctness...and yet they are met with lower standards and expectations for these sort of things. I agree with you guys, again humbly, that it is about winning battles/fronts/wars and not about political correctness, if they want to serve the lines...at least meet the exact same standards a man does, not some "equivalence" for their gender.
    I agree with this. Same job=same physical requirements. No excuses.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I don't know about that but if it is true you would have to take into account the inherent culture difference between us and them.
    Culture doesn't have any effect on their physical ability to perform. But they are held to exactly the same standards as the men and if they don't perform well enough they don't get sent to combat
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Thanks, this proves a point. We are not talking about gender (or race) discrimination (stab meant at mitch, no shame just making sense here...).

    Now Mitch, try to understand english and learn the fact it is about the EXPERIENCED men who risk their lives day by day for us to be able to be free, and either address the points they are bringing to the table (in a polite and humble manner since you haven't served at all, just like I haven't) or quietly bow out of this thread.

    /end rant.
    I addressed all points in my thread above.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    If I may...my opinion is that Gender Equality must be BOTH WAYS then. Not only that they allow female members to serve on the infantry...but that they are THUS brought up to face the same standards and requirements male members are. In that case I think some of you experienced members would agree. The issue (if I understood correctly) would still be a matter of team cohesion and psychological requirements that are different for the male/female psyche.

    It is funny how our government and females ask gender equality and political correctness...and yet they are met with lower standards and expectations for these sort of things. I agree with you guys, again humbly, that it is about winning battles/fronts/wars and not about political correctness, if they want to serve the lines...at least meet the exact same standards a man does, not some "equivalence" for their gender.
    And I was going to add that but figured it had been appropriately addressed already.

    The fact remains that the dynamic of the unit would have to change, in fact anytime we (my unit) are doing anything and women are around we have to be careful about what we say because sexual harassment can get you dishonorably discharged. And our sense of humor is incredibly crude.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Culture doesn't have any effect on their physical ability to perform. But they are held to exactly the same standards as the men and if they don't perform well enough they don't get sent to combat
    That's what I was referring to as the culture difference being that women there (I assumed at least) would be held to the same standard.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    And I was going to add that but figured it had been appropriately addressed already.

    The fact remains that the dynamic of the unit would have to change, in fact anytime we (my unit) are doing anything and women are around we have to be careful about what we say because sexual harassment can get you dishonorably discharged. And our sense of humor is incredibly crude.
    Lol I could see that being difficult
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    That's what I was referring to as the culture difference being that women there (I assumed at least) would be held to the same standard.
    Gotcha. Then yes id agree with you on that
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post

    I've addressed this in the thread above.
    Only thing that you've shown is that your opinion is completely ignorant and you continue to base YOUR opinion towards experienced veterans on the basis that WE are prejudice and/or "scared". All these veterans are experienced and basing their opinion on experience. What do you base your couch vision opinion from? Have you served in the military? NO ! Have you ever been accountable for another persons life in the situations these infantrymen face on a daily basis while deployed? NO! You have no footing to make your point valid. You dare tell veterans they are scared when they've served and fought ? You are not only looking ignorant you are acting like a coward.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: Why Gawd? Why?!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    I've addressed this in the thread above.
    The collection of posts is the thread. Therefore, what you should have said was that you addressed it in the post above.

    I feel like I'm in the movie Idiocracy right now. You fail to see the obvious points that were made.

    - Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    The collection of posts is the thread. Therefore, what you should have said was that you addressed it in the post above.

    I feel like I'm in the movie Idiocracy right now. You fail to see the obvious points that were made.

    - Valdez
    Its what plants crave, V!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    The collection of posts is the thread. Therefore, what you should have said was that you addressed it in the post above.

    I feel like I'm in the movie Idiocracy right now. You fail to see the obvious points that were made.

    - Valdez
    sigh come on Valdez your better than this.we have all come to a common ground.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post

    sigh come on Valdez your better than this.we have all come to a common ground.
    I agree, we came to the common ground that you are an idiot and are literally talking out of your ass.

    At least that seems to be the general consensus.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I agree, we came to the common ground that you are an idiot and are literally talking out of your ass.

    At least that seems to be the general consensus.
    ...Must not add to this...must be a nice member...must have self control...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post

    ...Must not add to this...must be a nice member...must have self control...


    level_expert.jpg

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Only thing that you've shown is that your opinion is completely ignorant and you continue to base YOUR opinion towards experienced veterans on the basis that WE are prejudice and/or "scared". All these veterans are experienced and basing their opinion on experience. What do you base your couch vision opinion from? Have you served in the military? NO ! Have you ever been accountable for another persons life in the situations these infantrymen face on a daily basis while deployed? NO! You have no footing to make your point valid. You dare tell veterans they are scared when they've served and fought ? You are not only looking ignorant you are acting like a coward.
    your argument of experience could be used in many debates but still doesn't change anything whatsoever your simply hiding behind it.

    I get alot of you guys served and regardless of how this is presented will continue to look at it only one way which is fine and I get and understand why. However if she is an American and so should she choose she should have the right to defend her country in any branch she picks.the attacks,insults and negative reps are uncalled for and show a huge lack of ability to controls oneself when presented with a debate which could have been kept civil.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    your argument of experience could be used in many debates but still doesn't change anything whatsoever your simply hiding behind it.

    I get alot of you guys served and regardless of how this is presented will continue to look at it only one way which is fine and I get and understand why. However if she is an American and so should she choose she should have the right to defend her country in any branch she picks.the attacks,insults and negative reps are uncalled for and show a huge lack of ability to controls oneself when presented with a debate which could have been kept civil.
    Ive been civil. Your opinion is based upon your ignorance. You have nothing to argue here as you have absolutely no experience on the matter. You cannot argue that fact. Not only that if you want to address me then first read all I've said on the matter from the beginning because you have made comments towards me that shows you've missed some things I've stated. If you feel so strongly on the matter then you should enlist and serve your country then you can see the issue with open eyes. It's a duty I believe every citizen should take part in. Like I said , you're not far from me ill get ya nice and hooked up at the recruiting station ;-)

    Others have made strong points to back up their opinions and have grounds to make said points. Granted some are harsher then others but its not a light an issue as you seem to take it. You're opinions are weak and have no basis to stand upon. Come with a strong valid point. Saying women have a right to serve is not valid since women already serve in the military. This Is a job specific argument.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Ive been civil. Your opinion is based upon your ignorance. You have nothing to argue here as you have absolutely no experience on the matter. You cannot argue that fact. Not only that if you want to address me then first read all I've said on the matter from the beginning because you have made comments towards me that shows you've missed some things I've stated. If you feel so strongly on the matter then you should enlist and serve your country then you can see the issue with open eyes. It's a duty I believe every citizen should take part in. Like I said , you're not far from me ill get ya nice and hooked up at the recruiting station ;-)
    5'7 , 140lb and an attitude problem...I would like to see him enroll, could make him or break him.

    Thanks for the experience shared here Mike! And also thanks for defending all that we love.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  18. My sister just did a tour.. Shes a MP. Served as a correction officer in kandahar.. Shes has taken guys down plenty of times on her own..in basic she said drill sgts would matc her up aainst the guys because all the girls were pussies and she has dragged 180lb guy before..she could only do one pull up though.lol.. If a girl can meet the requirements then let her do what she wants.i realize that a lot of you guys dont like to hear what a non veteran has to say but the truth is some (by this i mean very few) that girls can do anything a guy could do.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Ive been civil. Your opinion is based upon your ignorance. You have nothing to argue here as you have absolutely no experience on the matter. You cannot argue that fact. Not only that if you want to address me then first read all I've said on the matter from the beginning because you have made comments towards me that shows you've missed some things I've stated. If you feel so strongly on the matter then you should enlist and serve your country then you can see the issue with open eyes. It's a duty I believe every citizen should take part in. Like I said , you're not far from me ill get ya nice and hooked up at the recruiting station ;-)
    I've already been through the recruitment process and came just a few days shy of going in before I got good news and didn't have to go in. I applaud you for your reply back in a normal manner I know how heated this debate gets people I had the same thing happen with a few vets old and a few younger guys a few weeks ago that ended in an agree to disagree at the end we hugged it out had a few beers and went back to talking sports.I'll leave this thread as is this isn't a debate that will end.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    My sister just did a tour.. Shes a MP. Served as a correction officer in kandahar.. Shes has taken guys down plenty of times on her own..in basic she said drill sgts would matc her up aainst the guys because all the girls were pussies and she has dragged 180lb guy before..she could only do one pull up though.lol.. If a girl can meet the requirements then let her do what she wants.i realize that a lot of you guys dont like to hear what a non veteran has to say but the truth is some (by this i mean very few) that girls can do anything a guy could do.
    Your sister is obviously one of the few, but like you said she stated "all the girls are pussies". The majority can't hack it. And like others have stated that are in infantry , the physical requirement is the biggest issue but there's a whole lotta other arms on that beast to deal with, combat itself isn't the only mental challenge. If a women can handle it all physically and mentally then by all means. Im sure most men couldn't handle infantry from the stories my brothers that are all on disability tell me. It's easy to look at it from the outside and pass judgment without knowing how truly ugly the inside really is. Time will tell
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: Why Gawd? Why?!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    My sister just did a tour.. Shes a MP. Served as a correction officer in kandahar.. Shes has taken guys down plenty of times on her own..in basic she said drill sgts would matc her up aainst the guys because all the girls were pussies and she has dragged 180lb guy before..she could only do one pull up though.lol.. If a girl can meet the requirements then let her do what she wants.i realize that a lot of you guys dont like to hear what a non veteran has to say but the truth is some (by this i mean very few) that girls can do anything a guy could do.
    That's one woman. Your opinion is valid despite your civilian status.

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    I've already been through the recruitment process and came just a few days shy of going in before I got good news and didn't have to go in. I applaud you for your reply back in a normal manner I know how heated this debate gets people I had the same thing happen with a few vets old and a few younger guys a few weeks ago that ended in an agree to disagree at the end we hugged it out had a few beers and went back to talking sports.I'll leave this thread as is this isn't a debate that will end.
    You both fail to see the big picture. The standards for women are lowered across the board. Even for a normal MOS, not combat related the PT requirements for women are
    l o w e r e d. That in itself is hard evidence that the military (women included) recognize that physically they CANNOT KEEP UP WITH MEN.

    The amount of push ups and sit ups are LOWERED because they LACK the physical strength of their male counter parts.

    In a combat situation where LIVES are on the line there should be no exceptions of lowered standards whether you're a man, woman or turtle. If Jim gets shot and 118 lb Betty Sue can't drag his little ass to safety he is dead. That means that a son, husband, father, brother and friend is dead and gone. Happy?!

    What you inexperienced people fail to realize is that with this change thousands of lives are being put in jeopardy. All for equal rights that women themselves have agreed aren't even equal in the first place. Again, proof in the LOWERED standards for them.

    How about this, all of you civilian advocates can personally go to each and everyone of the dead or disabled Mens families houses and explain your asinine stance to their children. Their children that their father didn't come home to them. That they had to bury because of the inability for a woman to carry her own weight in combat. Ask his wife how SHE feels about equal rights in combat now that her husband is dead. Better yet look her and her fatherless children in their eyes and tell them that personally you support the movement that killed their father.

    /thread

    - Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    That's one woman. Your opinion is valid despite your civilian status.


    - Valdez
    Were my opinions valid despite my civilian status Valdeezy?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    That's one woman. Your opinion is valid despite your civilian status.

    You both fail to see the big picture. The standards for women are lowered across the board. Even for a normal MOS, not combat related the PT requirements for women are
    l o w e r e d. That in itself is hard evidence that the military (women included) recognize that physically they CANNOT KEEP UP WITH MEN.

    The amount of push ups and sit ups are LOWERED because they LACK the physical strength of their male counter parts.

    In a combat situation where LIVES are on the line there should be no exceptions of lowered standards whether you're a man, woman or turtle. If Jim gets shot and 118 lb Betty Sue can't drag his little ass to safety he is dead. That means that a son, husband, father, brother and friend is dead and gone. Happy?!

    What you inexperienced people fail to realize is that with this change thousands of lives are being put in jeopardy. All for equal rights that women themselves have agreed aren't even equal in the first place. Again, proof in the LOWERED standards for them.

    How about this, all of you civilian advocates can personally go to each and everyone of the dead or disabled Mens families houses and explain your asinine stance to their children. Their children that their father didn't come home to them. That they had to bury because of the inability for a woman to carry her own weight in combat. Ask his wife how SHE feels about equal rights in combat now that her husband is dead. Better yet look her and her fatherless children in their eyes and tell them that personally you support the movement that killed their father.

    /thread

    - Valdez
    I agree. Only those that can pass exactly the same physical standards should be allowed no excuses end of story
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Shoulda never let them burn bra's....(not srs)
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Shoulda never let them burn bra's....(not srs)
    Lol. I'm a fan of some of them not wearing bras.

    Btw I checked out that moonshiners show you won't shut up about. I kinda like it, mostly to see the ways they hide everything from the cops. Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Lol. I'm a fan of some of them not wearing bras.

    Btw I checked out that moonshiners show you won't shut up about. I kinda like it, mostly to see the ways they hide everything from the cops. Lol
    Haha yeah it's legit. I'm hooked on Amish mafia now. Watched the whole season last night
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Haha yeah it's legit. I'm hooked on Amish mafia now. Watched the whole season last night
    Ha! I just watched half an episode of that last night because my wife couldn't find the remote to put stupid teen mom housewife snooki sh!t on. Then she found it
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Haha yeah it's legit. I'm hooked on Amish mafia now. Watched the whole season last night
    Oh god you like that crap? I found myself watching like 3 in a row the other day and realized it after the third one what I was doing. Getting sucked in. It's so stupid and staged.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    Oh god you like that crap? I found myself watching like 3 in a row the other day and realized it after the third one what I was doing. Getting sucked in. It's so stupid and staged.
    All "reality" shows are fake and staged
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    Oh god you like that crap? I found myself watching like 3 in a row the other day and realized it after the third one what I was doing. Getting sucked in. It's so stupid and staged.
    Haha I know I just can't help but watch it. Moonshiners really sucked me in. Amish mafia is only a 6 episode season and it was all on demand so once I started I couldn't stop

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    All "reality" shows are fake and staged
    Pretty much this.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who has tried Muscle Gauge? Why or Why not
    By lubowen83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 11:23 PM
  2. why??oh why?!
    By danniellea in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 02:45 AM
  3. Why HCG.......why not HMG?
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 01:53 PM
  4. Donating Blood on cycle. Why or why not?
    By CryingEmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 01:02 PM
  5. ...why God...why!
    By Bigfishy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 11:47 PM
Log in
Log in