- 01-30-2013, 02:45 PM
- 01-31-2013, 04:21 AM
I believe a vitamin is great to take regardless of the goals. Bulking, Cutting, Recomping, etc...
Orange Triad IMO is the best multivitamin with weight lifting and so forth in mind.
01-31-2013, 04:54 AM
What makes you think you need to take any vitamins? If you are eating a balanced diet with fruit/veg then there shouldn't be any need to take additional vitamins.
Lots of people take vitamins but chances are very few people need to bother with the expense of them. I used to be the same and then stopped just over a year ago and haven't had any vitamin deficiency type problems. The only vitamin I do take is vit-D during the Winter as I live in Northern Europe so sunlight is pretty much non-existent here during the Winter.
01-31-2013, 05:49 AM
the vitamins you consume in pill form after factoring in bioavailability don't = near a toxic dose. They still don't when you're adding them to your daily diet, they can only further to help you. you wouldn't encounter vitamin deficiency problems by not taking a multivitamin. It helps to cover those vitamins you don't find in all the foods, or quantities that you need.
I bet the chances are, very few people eat a 100% complete diet.
i could be wrong though.
01-31-2013, 08:38 AM
02-03-2013, 03:15 PM
I think everyone should take a multi. Myself, My wife and my 2 daughters do.
02-11-2013, 01:56 AM
National Level NPC Competitor
Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 63Last Post: 10-06-2014, 04:31 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2003, 08:54 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2003, 02:50 PM
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2003, 11:26 PM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-03-2002, 05:35 PM