Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters
- 03-31-2013, 12:05 PM
- 03-31-2013, 01:23 PM
04-01-2013, 03:15 PM
My family (spouse and children, brother/sister-in-law and nephews) are in a good place. My son and daughter(s) are becoming a sweeter fruit in my life. My marriage is suprisingly very solid (aside from the typical trivial BS that most engage in) and after 20 years my wife is more attractive than ever. I was able to see how blessed I really am.
I was also blessed with the honor and privilege of baptizing a man who I lead in one of the studies I lead for our church's Men's Minstries - Men's Fraternity: The Quest for Authentic Manhood
My in-laws (and respectives), not so much. I see the wreckage that my father-in-law has created (or by the lack of proper action) in the lives of his sons. Let's just say that this will be the last holiday that we will spend in their home. Sadly, I know he was fatherless and that only perpetuates the condition of fatherlessness (absent fathers) as he is clearly clueless of how he should have parented and what is wrong with is family.
I hope you and yours are blessed with joy and fruitfulness in your lives.
Life is a terminal condition.
She thinks that happiness is a mat that sits on her doorway.
Similar Forum Threads
- By The Doberman in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 58Last Post: 12-05-2005, 09:33 AM
- By DieTrying in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2005, 09:03 AM
- By Bull6125 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2005, 09:50 PM
- By iron addict in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 07-25-2003, 11:48 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 11-11-2002, 09:31 PM