- 01-30-2013, 06:50 AM
- 01-30-2013, 07:00 AM
01-30-2013, 07:05 AM
02-03-2013, 03:18 PM
02-08-2013, 05:36 AM
02-08-2013, 07:22 AM
02-09-2013, 08:09 AM
To gain some mass and strength. I've done pro hormones in the past such as m-drol but I didn't know anything about them and didn't do proper pct and lost all my gains. If I do anything like that again I'm going to try and do it right.
02-09-2013, 08:27 AM
02-09-2013, 08:36 AM
02-09-2013, 09:07 AM
Just saw your one muscle a day thread. Your lifting is definitely part of the reason why you lost your gains.
Looks like you are more of a beginner. I'd suggest Wendler 5/3/1 or Stronglifts. I'm currently rotating back to 5/3/1. This program works. Another piece of advice if you don't mind. I'd stay away from the PHs or AAS until you get your lifting sorted out. Good luck.
02-09-2013, 06:12 PM
When I did pro hormones I was powerlifting and only working out 3 days a week. I could go back to that no problem I just want to work out 5 days a week to help with school and work stress. I'm pretty lost when it comes to a 5 day a week plan.
02-09-2013, 10:33 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By marshmallow man in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 12-03-2005, 03:01 PM
- By Head Nurse in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2005, 09:46 AM
- By ripped22 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 03-14-2005, 01:27 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2004, 06:33 AM
- By Lifeguard in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 03-28-2003, 04:09 PM