Anyone else catch the crazy stomach flu going around?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
This is the worst . Within 5 minutes at work I went from %100 to barely walking, talking, puking violently and the squirts (almost **** my pants.. Ok maybe alil). That was Sunday night and had to get medical attention because I didn't know wtf was goin on. Monday horrible sick day then woke this morning like nothing happened figured it was a 24hr thing, went through the day great and was about to hit the gym . Now all of sudden it's back with vengeance. If anyone near you gets this run!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is the worst . Within 5 minutes at work I went from %100 to barely walking, talking, puking violently and the squirts (almost **** my pants.. Ok maybe alil). That was Sunday night and had to get medical attention because I didn't know wtf was goin on. Monday horrible sick day then woke this morning like nothing happened figured it was a 24hr thing, went through the day great and was about to hit the gym . Now all of sudden it's back with vengeance. If anyone near you gets this run!
Yeah it's really bad it's only needs like 15 particles to infect you and it's really really bad stuff it has a weird name to it too....my girl is a PA at a doctors office and she's pregnant so I worry like hell about her sometimes

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Not to add to your worry but it's very valid. Can pregnant women get flu shots?This one is a beast. I can't even remember the last time I had a flu or been sick like this. My wife and kid had it last week and I thought I dodged it by staying out of the house, sleeping on the couch and taking immune supps but it hit me 4 days after they were better. I hope you guys make it thru unscathed

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not to add to your worry but it's very valid. Can pregnant women get flu shots?This one is a beast. I can't even remember the last time I had a flu or been sick like this. My wife and kid had it last week and I thought I dodged it by staying out of the house, sleeping on the couch and taking immune supps but it hit me 4 days after they were better. I hope you guys make it thru unscathed
Me too bro thanks I hope you get better soon that **** is serious

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has been kicking my a** off and on the last 2 weeks.Thought I was over it and then it returned with a vengeance this morning.Was not sure if I was going to be able to make it through the work day.