you might be a meathead....

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
lets see how many of these we can put in here! ill start it off with an easy one!

if you feel somebody curling in the squat rack is grounds for immediate expulsion from the gym!

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Should start another thread and list things that are basic gym etiquette so we can print them out and casually leave them on the counter for distribution to douche bag members. Simple dos and don'ts because people just don't get it. And casually note at the end of the list " these are common courtesies to your fellow gym goer. see that big guy that lifts everything you can't? Well he wants to beat your skull in everytime you don't adhere to these unspoken guidelines.

Apology for the hijack but your op got me thinking this

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
meathead implies big dumb ogre-like dude. i go by fitness enthusiast, dedicated lifter, even gym rat.

how bout you know youre a guido when you go to the gym with a tank cut all the way down to your waste
you know youre a guido when you wear big dum beatz to the gym
you know youre a ******* when you do those weird-ass crossfit momentum circle jerk pullups

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
meathead implies big dumb ogre-like dude. i go by fitness enthusiast, dedicated lifter, even gym rat.

how bout you know youre a guido when you go to the gym with a tank cut all the way down to your waste
you know youre a guido when you wear big dum beatz to the gym
you know youre a ******* when you do those weird-ass crossfit momentum circle jerk pullups
Those all fall under the DB category , guido is to kind a term for those types

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you might be a meathead if u still go to the gym pretending ur training for a sport in high school and ur over 20 years old...or when your at the gym, you talk about the good old days on the "insert sport" team aka home town hero

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
You might be a meathead if.... You memorized your macro needs and cals but you still don't know your girls birthday!