you might be a meathead....

  1. you might be a meathead....


    lets see how many of these we can put in here! ill start it off with an easy one!

    if you feel somebody curling in the squat rack is grounds for immediate expulsion from the gym!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.


  2. Should start another thread and list things that are basic gym etiquette so we can print them out and casually leave them on the counter for distribution to douche bag members. Simple dos and don'ts because people just don't get it. And casually note at the end of the list " these are common courtesies to your fellow gym goer. see that big guy that lifts everything you can't? Well he wants to beat your skull in everytime you don't adhere to these unspoken guidelines.

    Apology for the hijack but your op got me thinking this

  3. lol its cool! i think there was a thread like that once upon a time...
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
    •   
       


  4. meathead implies big dumb ogre-like dude. i go by fitness enthusiast, dedicated lifter, even gym rat.

    how bout you know youre a guido when you go to the gym with a tank cut all the way down to your waste
    you know youre a guido when you wear big dum beatz to the gym
    you know youre a ******* when you do those weird-ass crossfit momentum circle jerk pullups

  5. ^^
    symantics lol guido, meathead, gymgoer, bro, dedicated lifter

    and thats a good one
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    meathead implies big dumb ogre-like dude. i go by fitness enthusiast, dedicated lifter, even gym rat.

    how bout you know youre a guido when you go to the gym with a tank cut all the way down to your waste
    you know youre a guido when you wear big dum beatz to the gym
    you know youre a ******* when you do those weird-ass crossfit momentum circle jerk pullups
    Those all fall under the DB category , guido is to kind a term for those types

  7. you might be a meathead if u still go to the gym pretending ur training for a sport in high school and ur over 20 years old...or when your at the gym, you talk about the good old days on the "insert sport" team aka home town hero

  8. You might be a meathead if.... You memorized your macro needs and cals but you still don't know your girls birthday!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pampers938 View Post
    You might be a meathead if.... You memorized your macro needs and cals but you still don't know your girls birthday!
    Hun are we out of hummus?! Make me a protein shake!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. You might be a bodybuilding addict if....
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 12:18 PM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 10:57 AM
  3. You might be an MMA fan if...
    By Pit Bull in forum MMA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 04:31 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 12:11 AM
  5. uh oh girlfriend might be preggo....
    By good_guye28 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-04-2003, 10:16 AM
Log in
Log in