Which would you choose?

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Knowledge and wisdom easily.
Infinitely true.

A friend of mine is a sad case of the other option. Crazy amounts of money and fame, but she has the IQ of a piece of sand, and gets taken advantage of every moment that her manager or a trusted friend isn't by her side. Very sad way to live.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
im willing to bet most of our american society would most likely take fame and riches. Just look how dumb music and entertainment has got since the turn of the century.No originality or real thought just crap which most of our society buys into.....

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i don't need the fame....give me the loot give me the loot....i got google for anything i need to know

FiachetsTable

FiachetsTable

Banned
Awards
i don't need the fame....give me the loot give me the loot....i got google for anything i need to know
one or the other Y. Gotti...if you had to choose.. This isn't Star Trek the best of both worlds.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
im willing to bet most of our american society would most likely take fame and riches. Just look how dumb music and entertainment has got since the turn of the century.No originality or real thought just crap which most of our society buys into.....
Sadly, you are absolutely correct :worried:

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Sadly, you are absolutely correct :worried:
It's sickening to listen to the radio. If I do it's the local old school jazz/classical public funded station or classic rock. Stuff with soul and feeling. These pop stations disgust me and its said that's what younger generations are growing up listening to.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ohiostate2827 Supplements 2
fame126 General Chat 18
niners4reggie Sports Talk 5
fame126 Supplement Logs 25
DerickVonD Nutrition / Health 9