Your thoughts on the flu shot - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Your thoughts on the flu shot

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I got it this year and haven't really been sick. A mild cold once, but it's 30 degrees when I train and I was balls deep into a month and a half with no hot water. Something about the sht ponds not draining fast enough out here. Whatever. Fcking afghanistan for ya Anyhow. I figure it is what it is. I'm healthy, my wife is healthy, and my baby is healthy so I'm good. Hell I've prolly done more damage to myself with drugs and alcohol than vaccines will ever do to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    If I get the flu I just get the flu, I take care of myself Ive gotten it many times all my life including this year. Im ok not taking a shot that prevents it 62%.

I feel its all hype, people get sick its life and the flu is not a big deal to the majority (you have to take care of yourself of course.) I think the worry comes with babies, senior citizens, people with other illnesses or just lazy unhealthy people. My senior citizen neighbor was bitchin cause she got the shot and still got the flu, lol.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

2. AnabolicMinds Forum Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: Your thoughts on the flu shot

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I avoid the mist. I've seen research that shows its not as effective as the shot. Figure if I'm gonna take it I'd rather it be the more effective one.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    We have to do the mist no choice

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

How is the government taking away anyone's right? It is a private company enforcing its own policy.

How are you blaming the state for a private company creating and enforcing its own rules? What "rights" do employees have? Yes there is freedom of choice and if employees do not like a rule and choose not to abide by the company rules then they have the freedom to seek employment else where.

Thank you for clarifying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Poor choice of words on my part. I just feel workers should have a choice thats all....you seem mad I feel that way or something? Everyone has their own view on this topic...its a touchy subject but I for one feel its all BS with all the reports on the flu being an epidemic every year and the rest of the crap the CDC and the media pours out.

Just my opinion anyways....
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by Shrine View Post
    Yeah Fuk that. I would quit of they try to make me get a flu shot. Conspiracy theorist, paranoid...whatever. I don't get none of that, and been super healthy without it.
    Lol call me paranoid or a conspiracy theorist whatever....I will continue to not get the flu shot every year and focus more on good nutrition, hygiene, and exercising. Has worked well for me the last 15 years never had the flu since I was a kid when I use to get the damn flu shot!

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964

13. May an employer covered by the ADA and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 compel all of its employees to take the influenza vaccine regardless of their medical conditions or their religious beliefs during a pandemic?

No. An employee may be entitled to an exemption from a mandatory vaccination requirement based on an ADA disability that prevents him from taking the influenza vaccine. This would be a reasonable accommodation barring undue hardship (significant difficulty or expense). Similarly, under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, once an employer receives notice that an employee's sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance prevents him from taking the influenza vaccine, the employer must provide a reasonable accommodation unless it would pose an undue hardship as defined by Title VII ("more than de minimis cost" to the operation of the employer's business, which is a lower standard than under
    Thanks AX. I was trying to post a link to the civil rights act but can't due to low post count.
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Isn't acquired immunity always best anyway?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  7. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Isn't acquired immunity always best anyway?
    Dont tell that to Pharma's share holders, they will cut your throat, lol.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.

sv40

sv40 wasnt the only bs found in the original poloio vaccines. There is an entire book on the subject. Cant remember the name right now but u can google polio vaccine and HIV. There were something like 18 simian viruses detected in the vaccine. One of which is responsible for HIV. It was originalky tested in Africa. Big surprise there! Ever heard the urban legend about HIV starting from people having sex with monkeys? Well there is always a sliver of truth in all theses lies. Its from a monkey alright! The kidney cells of the African green monkey that they culture polio vaccine from! People need to f---ing wake up to the fact that depipulation is real ---- & we are all being poisoned against our will! For those of us smart enough or fortunate enough not to be forced into taking vaccines they have found other ways to push there viruses and chemicals on us! They have taken over our food supply and are poisoning us with viruses that are FDA mandated to be sprayed on our fruits veggies and all lunch meats. They irradiate all our fruits and veggies. They are feeding us GMOS that cause cancer and sterilization. Since they have started feeding us GMOS and vaccinating everybody they number of fertility clinics has quadrupled! There are some excellent documentaries on our food supply and GMOS on Netflix or the web. Look up Monsanto if u want to get pissed off! This is a HUGE reason to support your local farmers and farmers markets who grow real food. I CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH! If our local farmers die out so does our chances to eat non contaminated modified frankenscience food! We are a science experiment here! We need to stop buying their poison food and take back control of our food and water supply! Knowledge is power but only if u apply it to your life.

QUOTE=ax1;3801425]Quote:

SV40 was the 40th virus found in rhesus monkey kidney cells when these cells were used to make the polio vaccine. This virus contaminated both the Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) created by Dr. Jonas Salk and the Oral or "Live" Polio Vaccine (OPV) created by Dr. Albert Sabin.

"Many here voice a silent view that the Salk and Sabin Polio vaccine, being made of monkey kidney tissue has been directly responsible for the major increase in Leukemia in this country, states Dr. Frederick Klenner Polio Researcher, USA.

All health authorities agree that both the Salk Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) and Sabin Oral or live Polio Vaccine (OPV) were contaminated with SV40 up until 1961. The contamination has been estimated to have exposed up to 30 million Americans and millions more in the USSR (where the OPV clinical trials were conducted) and other countries. In 1961, federal regulations went into effect in the U.S. (and similar regulations went into effect in other parts of the world) that required that polio vaccines be free of SV40. The new regulations in the U.S., however, did not require that: 1) the SV40 contaminated seeds used to make every batch or lot of vaccine be discarded; 2) the recently manufactured contaminated vaccines be discarded.

Using animals as models for human disease is dangerous.
    The cross-species cultivation of vaccines is clearly laden with risks, risks that may be irreversible, carrying consequences too great to endure. This is just one more indication that government vaccine officials have created dangerous public health
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Leahluv7 View Post
    sv40 wasnt the only bs found in the original poloio vaccines. There is an entire book on the subject. Cant remember the name right now but u can google polio vaccine and HIV. There were something like 18 simian viruses detected in the vaccine. One of which is responsible for HIV. It was originalky tested in Africa. Big surprise there! Ever heard the urban legend about HIV starting from people having sex with monkeys? Well there is always a sliver of truth in all theses lies. Its from a monkey alright! The kidney cells of the African green monkey that they culture polio vaccine from! People need to f---ing wake up to the fact that depipulation is real ---- & we are all being poisoned against our will! For those of us smart enough or fortunate enough not to be forced into taking vaccines they have found other ways to push there viruses and chemicals on us! They have taken over our food supply and are poisoning us with viruses that are FDA mandated to be sprayed on our fruits veggies and all lunch meats. They irradiate all our fruits and veggies. They are feeding us GMOS that cause cancer and sterilization. Since they have started feeding us GMOS and vaccinating everybody they number of fertility clinics has quadrupled! There are some excellent documentaries on our food supply and GMOS on Netflix or the web. Look up Monsanto if u want to get pissed off! This is a HUGE reason to support your local farmers and farmers markets who grow real food. I CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH! If our local farmers die out so does our chances to eat non contaminated modified frankenscience food! We are a science experiment here! We need to stop buying their poison food and take back control of our food and water supply! Knowledge is power but only if u apply it to your life.

QUOTE=ax1;3801425]Quote:

SV40 was the 40th virus found in rhesus monkey kidney cells when these cells were used to make the polio vaccine. This virus contaminated both the Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) created by Dr. Jonas Salk and the Oral or "Live" Polio Vaccine (OPV) created by Dr. Albert Sabin.

"Many here voice a silent view that the Salk and Sabin Polio vaccine, being made of monkey kidney tissue has been directly responsible for the major increase in Leukemia in this country, states Dr. Frederick Klenner Polio Researcher, USA.

All health authorities agree that both the Salk Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) and Sabin Oral or live Polio Vaccine (OPV) were contaminated with SV40 up until 1961. The contamination has been estimated to have exposed up to 30 million Americans and millions more in the USSR (where the OPV clinical trials were conducted) and other countries. In 1961, federal regulations went into effect in the U.S. (and similar regulations went into effect in other parts of the world) that required that polio vaccines be free of SV40. The new regulations in the U.S., however, did not require that: 1) the SV40 contaminated seeds used to make every batch or lot of vaccine be discarded; 2) the recently manufactured contaminated vaccines be discarded.

Using animals as models for human disease is dangerous.
    The cross-species cultivation of vaccines is clearly laden with risks, risks that may be irreversible, carrying consequences too great to endure. This is just one more indication that government vaccine officials have created dangerous public health
    can you post a legitimate scientific study that proves GMO foods and produce cause sterility, cancer, or any other genetic based diseases?
    how many of those documentaries on netflix or the web are funded by independant 3rd party sources that dont have an agenda?
    can you post any sources to legitimate sources that prove that any govt (especially ours) is intentionally putting in our food and water system that has been proven deadly or fatal to humans or anything other than vermin?

Listen im a libertarian and i am about as anti govt as they come, but some of your comments are just foolish and jumping on anti-GMO hippie bandwaggons. If you knew the first thing about GMO anything, (or anything about genetics for that matter) you would understand that some of your claims just simply arent possible.

Not here to flame but you should be careful about making claims you cant validate without legitimate, and verfiable sources.
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vitamin D takes on the FLU shot!
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2012, 01:24 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 12:26 PM
  3. Your thoughts on the 09 O
    By Gonzo14 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 07:21 PM
  4. Dr. John - Your thoughts on the PB article just published