Your thoughts on the flu shot

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's ingredients in them.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf

How do you guys feel about children getting them. What about adults.

There is formaldehyde in most. Do you feel children who get it are at more risk for long term issues due to under developed kidneys and liver and the excretion of the formaldehyde.

What about elderly.

I personally don't feel it's necessary for me but I am unsure of my stand on elderly and children

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
mercury too. id rather get sick for a week or two than risk possible long term poison. now if peole started really dropping from the flu, then id go for it lol

Jake_916

Jake_916

Awards
Oh man good topic here...esepcially for me with a baby on the way.

Without getting too much into detail, my family and I stay far away from them. The government tries to shove vaccines done our throats without doing any long term effects on any of the ingredients. I want to see independent studies not paid for by the big pharma companies but of course that will never happen.

I've put in hours and hours of research and there are certain risks I won't take for my family. They claim they took out the therimsol (mercury) but its still in there at trace amounts. The big one is aluminum and the havoc it could wreak on the neuro system.

Check out "the greater good" movie on youtube for free and website and also NVIC website (national vaccine information center).....very good reading material with links to studies. The FAQ portion on the greater good website is a good read. I can't link it as I'm on my cell phone at the moment.

Its all about $$$....flu vaccines and vaccines in general are a multi-billion dollar business thats what it boils down to. Its up to the families to do the research and make an informed decision on what they believe is best for their families.

Funny thing is my wife works as a registered nurse in a big name hospital here in cali. Has she ever gotten the flu? No......have I? No....haven't had a flu shot in years. If I get sick my immune system will over come it I'll get better and get over it.

My wife actually has had a good friend and co worker nurse who got really ill immediately after the flu shot developing some auto-immune issues. Can you sue the pharma companies here in the US for it? Of course not, but the government set up its own fund to pay out families who get injured or die from vaccines. This fund pays out millions every year to those harmed by vaccines.Only in the US of A!

Jake_916

Jake_916

Awards
I also wouldn't beleve a damn thing the CDC says or the FDA and big pharma for that matter.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also wouldn't beleve a damn thing the CDC says or the FDA and big pharma for that matter.
If you don't mind posting things up when you can it would be appreciated

Came up a few times in conversation with my girl regarding children and my grandparents

I'm going to look for myself the video

Jake_916

Jake_916

Awards
If you don't mind posting things up when you can it would be appreciated

Came up a few times in conversation with my girl regarding children and my grandparents

I'm going to look for myself the video
Will do when I get on my laptop later this afternoon.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Knowing all the additives, if someone gave me a the choice to take a shot...I don't think I could inject myself with the excitotoxin MSG, formaldehyde, chicken proteins, aluminum, mercury, etc. Its on record that a scientist from Merck said they add cancer viruses etc into vaccines. No thanks.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just eat healthy and take your vitamins. No shots for me. The last people I trust are medical doctors; while they often have your best interest in mind, they only know what they're told. Very few dig down deep into research, and if they do, they probably aren't your general MD.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Knowing all the additives, if someone gave me a the choice to take a shot...I don't think I could inject myself with the excitotoxin MSG, formaldehyde, chicken proteins, aluminum, mercury, etc. Its on record that a scientist from Merck said they add cancer viruses etc into vaccines. No thanks.
Where is this ? If like to see for sure!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where is this ? If like to see for sure!
Just Google merck scientist admits cancer viruses in vaccines or something. It will pop up

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The risk are blown way our of proportion IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you mean the risks of the flu or the shot itself?
I meant the shot but the risk of the flu itself is pretty low. It is only really signifficent to certain demographics

MIGUEL1J

MIGUEL1J

Awards
I pass. Who knows what there setting you up for. No I do not trust in the flu shot.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
from a clinical standpoint...i dont get them. My personal opinion on the matter is dont fix something that isnt broken. If you have never goten the flu dont get it

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I work in a hospital. They just mandated it this year that we are required to get them. Took that **** in the delt and made huge gains.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
I work in a hospital. They just mandated it this year that we are required to get them. Took that **** in the delt and made huge gains.
i do too. Its not mandatory this year but they said it will be next season which pisses me off. i had to freakin sign a waiver saying that if i got the flu i wouldnt be able to recieve my PTO or anything like that....i said eff that!

EVERY SINGLE PERSON that got the shot, 3 days later had the flu...coincidence? and another funny thing is the epidemiologists in the hospital were all like "its just flu-like symptoms, it cant be the flu shot. The only reason your testing positive on the flu screen and panel is because your body is still making antibodies blahh!!" lol i had a funny conversation with one right after he made this comment.

And **** yeah brah! blast those delts! lol

Jake_916

Jake_916

Awards
What state do you work in? Typical government taking away rights of the people! My wife works at a hospital here in cali and they push all workers to get a flu shot luckily if you dont get one then you can wear a mask. We will see how long that goes before they mandate it.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
What state do you work in? Typical government taking away rights of the people! My wife works at a hospital here in cali and they push all workers to get a flu shot luckily if you dont get one then you can wear a mask. We will see how long that goes before they mandate it.
Mississippi and its a hospital thing nut state

~ MANotaur

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jake_916

Jake_916

Awards
For you hospital workers who live in a state where its mandatory to get a flu shot or risk getting fired, that is just terrible. What happened to freedom of choice? I thought this was the USA?

I am hoping here in cali they keep the choice of either getting the shot or wear a mask!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also work in a hospital it was mandatory for us to get one. I still got sick and the week of finals. It only protects against some strains not even all of them. Doesn't matter anyway people will stick get sick the shot seems bunk imo

And yeah you'd get fired or have to wear a mask if you didn't get one. But I guess it was so it wouldn't spread to the patients. I walk by everyone room and they're all droplet precautions with the flu.....anyway

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quote:

SV40 was the 40th virus found in rhesus monkey kidney cells when these cells were used to make the polio vaccine. This virus contaminated both the Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) created by Dr. Jonas Salk and the Oral or "Live" Polio Vaccine (OPV) created by Dr. Albert Sabin.

"Many here voice a silent view that the Salk and Sabin Polio vaccine, being made of monkey kidney tissue has been directly responsible for the major increase in Leukemia in this country, states Dr. Frederick Klenner Polio Researcher, USA.

All health authorities agree that both the Salk Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) and Sabin Oral or live Polio Vaccine (OPV) were contaminated with SV40 up until 1961. The contamination has been estimated to have exposed up to 30 million Americans and millions more in the USSR (where the OPV clinical trials were conducted) and other countries. In 1961, federal regulations went into effect in the U.S. (and similar regulations went into effect in other parts of the world) that required that polio vaccines be free of SV40. The new regulations in the U.S., however, did not require that: 1) the SV40 contaminated seeds used to make every batch or lot of vaccine be discarded; 2) the recently manufactured contaminated vaccines be discarded.

Using animals as models for human disease is dangerous.
The cross-species cultivation of vaccines is clearly laden with risks, risks that may be irreversible, carrying consequences too great to endure. This is just one more indication that government vaccine officials have created dangerous public health policies.

A good link:
http://www.sv40foundation.org/

*This video was cut from any public disclosures.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quote:

SV40 was the 40th virus found in rhesus monkey kidney cells when these cells were used to make the polio vaccine. This virus contaminated both the Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) created by Dr. Jonas Salk and the Oral or "Live" Polio Vaccine (OPV) created by Dr. Albert Sabin.

"Many here voice a silent view that the Salk and Sabin Polio vaccine, being made of monkey kidney tissue has been directly responsible for the major increase in Leukemia in this country, states Dr. Frederick Klenner Polio Researcher, USA.

All health authorities agree that both the Salk Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV) and Sabin Oral or live Polio Vaccine (OPV) were contaminated with SV40 up until 1961. The contamination has been estimated to have exposed up to 30 million Americans and millions more in the USSR (where the OPV clinical trials were conducted) and other countries. In 1961, federal regulations went into effect in the U.S. (and similar regulations went into effect in other parts of the world) that required that polio vaccines be free of SV40. The new regulations in the U.S., however, did not require that: 1) the SV40 contaminated seeds used to make every batch or lot of vaccine be discarded; 2) the recently manufactured contaminated vaccines be discarded.

The cross-species cultivation of vaccines is clearly laden with risks, risks that may be irreversible, carrying consequences too great to endure. This is just one more indication that government vaccine officials have created dangerous public health policies.

A good link:
http://www.sv40foundation.org/

*This video was cut from any public disclosures.

This was the link I was referring to. Thanks for posting AX

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was the link I was referring to. Thanks for posting AX
Its sick, really sick how Dr. Hilleman acknowledges (6:28) long term effects of cancer and the interviewer laughs his ass off and says "I love it!"

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is the government taking away anyone's right? It is a private company enforcing its own policy.

For you hospital workers who live in a state where its mandatory to get a flu shot or risk getting fired, that is just terrible. What happened to freedom of choice? I thought this was the USA?

I am hoping here in cali they keep the choice of either getting the shot or wear a mask!
How are you blaming the state for a private company creating and enforcing its own rules? What "rights" do employees have? Yes there is freedom of choice and if employees do not like a rule and choose not to abide by the company rules then they have the freedom to seek employment else where.

Mississippi and its a hospital thing nut state

~ MANotaur
Thank you for clarifying.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is the government taking away anyone's right? It is a private company enforcing its own policy.
You are technically right, but the government does promote and urge the medical industry to have the workers take the flu shot. Also, a private company cant dictate any policy it wants, it has to comply with law.

It is in the governments interest to have over 90% inoculated by 2020, up from the current 63%.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Yeah Fuk that. I would quit of they try to make me get a flu shot. Conspiracy theorist, paranoid...whatever. I don't get none of that, and been super healthy without it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are technically right, but the government does promote and urge the medical industry to have the workers take the flu shot.

It is in the governments interest to have over 90% inoculated by 2020, up from the current 63%.
i imagine their attempt to spur on population control.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i imagine their attempt to spur on population control.
Obama's own appointed Science Czar wrote a book called "Ecoscience, Population, Resources, Management" promoting mass vaccinations for sterilization, putting chemicals in the public water supply, forced abortions, infanticide, etc....

I personally have this book, its sick and this guy has power?

John Holdren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment: Paul R. Ehrlich, John P. Holdren, Anne H. Ehrlich: 9780716700296: Amazon.com: Books

quote:
In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science
policy in the United States
under POTUS Obama, topics include:

+ Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or
not;

+ The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally
put into the nation's drinking water or in food;

+ Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them
against their will and given away to other couples to raise;

+ People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be
required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words,
be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.

+ A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy
and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed
international police force.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are you blaming the state for a private company creating and enforcing its own rules? What "rights" do employees have? Yes there is freedom of choice and if employees do not like a rule and choose not to abide by the company rules then they have the freedom to seek employment else where.
Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964

13. May an employer covered by the ADA and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 compel all of its employees to take the influenza vaccine regardless of their medical conditions or their religious beliefs during a pandemic?

No. An employee may be entitled to an exemption from a mandatory vaccination requirement based on an ADA disability that prevents him from taking the influenza vaccine. This would be a reasonable accommodation barring undue hardship (significant difficulty or expense). Similarly, under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, once an employer receives notice that an employee's sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance prevents him from taking the influenza vaccine, the employer must provide a reasonable accommodation unless it would pose an undue hardship as defined by Title VII ("more than de minimis cost" to the operation of the employer's business, which is a lower standard than under the ADA).

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Obama's own appointed Science Czar wrote a book called "Ecoscience, Population, Resources, Management" promoting mass vaccinations for sterilization, putting chemicals in the public water supply, forced abortions, infanticide, etc....

I personally have this book, its sick and this guy has power?

John Holdren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment: Paul R. Ehrlich, John P. Holdren, Anne H. Ehrlich: 9780716700296: Amazon.com: Books

quote:
In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science
policy in the United States under POTUS Obama, topics include:

+ Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or
not;

+ The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally
put into the nation's drinking water or in food;

+ Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them
against their will and given away to other couples to raise;

+ People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be
required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words,
be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.

+ A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy
and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed
international police force.
Did you watch Bill Gates speech at TED? I didn't see the whole thing, but the portion I did see he appeared to blatantly be speaking about how he was a fan of vaccines for population control. Had an equation for it and everything. It's youtubable.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually get my flu shot. Some years I don't. I also have about every other vaccine you can think of including the entire anthrax series.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you watch Bill Gates speech at TED? I didn't see the whole thing, but the portion I did see he appeared to blatantly be speaking about how he was a fan of vaccines for population control. Had an equation for it and everything. It's youtubable.

Yeah, he is all out crazy with his vaccinate the world campaign and nano technology vaccines (just put it in the food and water supply.) He is a Bildeberg member as well. I heard he was going to be on the first Televised TED...gonna have to look for it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually get my flu shot. Some years I don't. I also have about every other vaccine you can think of including the entire anthrax series.

Your in the military right? This is all mandatory?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it is mandatory... We get shots and the flu mists yearly

- Valdez

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes and yes.

I am medical actually. Sometimes I get someone to just input that I got the flu shot when I didn't, but that's really more because I just didn't feel like getting a shot though. I did get it this year. Either way I haven't had the flu in I can't remember when. Long long time. Before the military maybe. I have had bad colds, or upper respiratory infections and such. Honestly I think a very large portion of the population don't know the true signs and symptoms of the flu and anytime they are sick for more than a day they jump to the flu as a culprit.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it is mandatory... We get shots and the flu mists yearly

- Valdez
I avoid the mist. I've seen research that shows its not as effective as the shot. Figure if I'm gonna take it I'd rather it be the more effective one.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got it this year and haven't really been sick. A mild cold once, but it's 30 degrees when I train and I was balls deep into a month and a half with no hot water. Something about the shît ponds not draining fast enough out here. Whatever. Fûcking afghanistan for ya Anyhow. I figure it is what it is. I'm healthy, my wife is healthy, and my baby is healthy so I'm good. Hell I've prolly done more damage to myself with drugs and alcohol than vaccines will ever do to me.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got it this year and haven't really been sick. A mild cold once, but it's 30 degrees when I train and I was balls deep into a month and a half with no hot water. Something about the shît ponds not draining fast enough out here. Whatever. Fûcking afghanistan for ya Anyhow. I figure it is what it is. I'm healthy, my wife is healthy, and my baby is healthy so I'm good. Hell I've prolly done more damage to myself with drugs and alcohol than vaccines will ever do to me.

If I get the flu I just get the flu, I take care of myself Ive gotten it many times all my life including this year. Im ok not taking a shot that prevents it 62%.

I feel its all hype, people get sick its life and the flu is not a big deal to the majority (you have to take care of yourself of course.) I think the worry comes with babies, senior citizens, people with other illnesses or just lazy unhealthy people. My senior citizen neighbor was bitchin cause she got the shot and still got the flu, lol.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I avoid the mist. I've seen research that shows its not as effective as the shot. Figure if I'm gonna take it I'd rather it be the more effective one.

We have to do the mist no choice

- Valdez

Jake_916

Jake_916

Awards

Thank you for clarifying.

Poor choice of words on my part. I just feel workers should have a choice thats all....you seem mad I feel that way or something? Everyone has their own view on this topic...its a touchy subject but I for one feel its all BS with all the reports on the flu being an epidemic every year and the rest of the crap the CDC and the media pours out.

Just my opinion anyways....

Jake_916

Jake_916

Awards
Yeah Fuk that. I would quit of they try to make me get a flu shot. Conspiracy theorist, paranoid...whatever. I don't get none of that, and been super healthy without it.
Lol call me paranoid or a conspiracy theorist whatever....I will continue to not get the flu shot every year and focus more on good nutrition, hygiene, and exercising. Has worked well for me the last 15 years never had the flu since I was a kid when I use to get the damn flu shot!

Jake_916

Jake_916

Awards
Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964

13. May an employer covered by the ADA and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 compel all of its employees to take the influenza vaccine regardless of their medical conditions or their religious beliefs during a pandemic?

No. An employee may be entitled to an exemption from a mandatory vaccination requirement based on an ADA disability that prevents him from taking the influenza vaccine. This would be a reasonable accommodation barring undue hardship (significant difficulty or expense). Similarly, under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, once an employer receives notice that an employee's sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance prevents him from taking the influenza vaccine, the employer must provide a reasonable accommodation unless it would pose an undue hardship as defined by Title VII ("more than de minimis cost" to the operation of the employer's business, which is a lower standard than under
Thanks AX. I was trying to post a link to the civil rights act but can't due to low post count.

Reactions: ax1
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't acquired immunity always best anyway?

Reactions: hsk

Leahluv7

Awards
sv40

sv40 wasnt the only bs found in the original poloio vaccines. There is an entire book on the subject. Cant remember the name right now but u can google polio vaccine and HIV. There were something like 18 simian viruses detected in the vaccine. One of which is responsible for HIV. It was originalky tested in Africa. Big surprise there! Ever heard the urban legend about HIV starting from people having sex with monkeys? Well there is always a sliver of truth in all theses lies. Its from a monkey alright! The kidney cells of the African green monkey that they culture polio vaccine from! People need to f---ing wake up to the fact that depipulation is real ---- & we are all being poisoned against our will! For those of us smart enough or fortunate enough not to be forced into taking vaccines they have found other ways to push there viruses and chemicals on us! They have taken over our food supply and are poisoning us with viruses that are FDA mandated to be sprayed on our fruits veggies and all lunch meats. They irradiate all our fruits and veggies. They are feeding us GMOS that cause cancer and sterilization. Since they have started feeding us GMOS and vaccinating everybody they number of fertility clinics has quadrupled! There are some excellent documentaries on our food supply and GMOS on Netflix or the web. Look up Monsanto if u want to get pissed off! This is a HUGE reason to support your local farmers and farmers markets who grow real food. I CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH! If our local farmers die out so does our chances to eat non contaminated modified frankenscience food! We are a science experiment here! We need to stop buying their poison food and take back control of our food and water supply! Knowledge is power but only if u apply it to your life.

QUOTE=ax1;3801425]Quote:

The cross-species cultivation of vaccines is clearly laden with risks, risks that may be irreversible, carrying consequences too great to endure. This is just one more indication that government vaccine officials have created dangerous public health

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
sv40 wasnt the only bs found in the original poloio vaccines. There is an entire book on the subject. Cant remember the name right now but u can google polio vaccine and HIV. There were something like 18 simian viruses detected in the vaccine. One of which is responsible for HIV. It was originalky tested in Africa. Big surprise there! Ever heard the urban legend about HIV starting from people having sex with monkeys? Well there is always a sliver of truth in all theses lies. Its from a monkey alright! The kidney cells of the African green monkey that they culture polio vaccine from! People need to f---ing wake up to the fact that depipulation is real ---- & we are all being poisoned against our will! For those of us smart enough or fortunate enough not to be forced into taking vaccines they have found other ways to push there viruses and chemicals on us! They have taken over our food supply and are poisoning us with viruses that are FDA mandated to be sprayed on our fruits veggies and all lunch meats. They irradiate all our fruits and veggies. They are feeding us GMOS that cause cancer and sterilization. Since they have started feeding us GMOS and vaccinating everybody they number of fertility clinics has quadrupled! There are some excellent documentaries on our food supply and GMOS on Netflix or the web. Look up Monsanto if u want to get pissed off! This is a HUGE reason to support your local farmers and farmers markets who grow real food. I CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH! If our local farmers die out so does our chances to eat non contaminated modified frankenscience food! We are a science experiment here! We need to stop buying their poison food and take back control of our food and water supply! Knowledge is power but only if u apply it to your life.

QUOTE=ax1;3801425]Quote:

The cross-species cultivation of vaccines is clearly laden with risks, risks that may be irreversible, carrying consequences too great to endure. This is just one more indication that government vaccine officials have created dangerous public health
can you post a legitimate scientific study that proves GMO foods and produce cause sterility, cancer, or any other genetic based diseases?
how many of those documentaries on netflix or the web are funded by independant 3rd party sources that dont have an agenda?
can you post any sources to legitimate sources that prove that any govt (especially ours) is intentionally putting in our food and water system that has been proven deadly or fatal to humans or anything other than vermin?

Listen im a libertarian and i am about as anti govt as they come, but some of your comments are just foolish and jumping on anti-GMO hippie bandwaggons. If you knew the first thing about GMO anything, (or anything about genetics for that matter) you would understand that some of your claims just simply arent possible.

Not here to flame but you should be careful about making claims you cant validate without legitimate, and verfiable sources.