The IFBB banned muscular women, a 20% reduction in muscle is mandatory

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.95%

The IFBB banned muscular women, a 20% reduction in muscle is mandatory

LOl,

The ifbb passed new laws requiring the women to be 20 % less muscular, as 20% decrease in women mascularity, and they notified the judges to choose aesthetics over muscularity, no more muscular wo-MEN as big women will be disqualified, will it seems that they are actually turning bodybuilding into little beauty badgent, lol

what next, roonie coleman will be kicked because of that? will they switch to men ?

my opinion ; this is stupid, yes women look nasty with alot of muscle mass. steroids actually turn them into half men. So why don't they cut the crap and actually enforce strict steroids testings on women, not ban them from having muscle. It is bodybuilding, not miss universe.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.45%

i personally think its a good thing... some of those ladies looking too big...

To me men can be as big huge and freaky as possible and thats ok but women must be toned, soft and cute ....
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bullfx

To me men can be as big huge and freaky as possible and thats ok but women must be toned, soft and cute ....
    Great physique

But, I disagree. I think women should be allowed to compete in different classes, not be banned.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.57%

i think it IS a good idea. BBIng is a SPECTATOR sport. women already get a tiny %age of attention the men get. that's because very few people care to look at female bbers that look like 2nd tier men with breast implants.

bbing is about APPEARANCE. if female bbers want to actually have a sport they can make a living at, they need to better appeal to the public. they aren't cutting it now.

they could always have a "freakish mass" side award or something. also, it is inarguable that while extreme steroid use can be problematic for men, it is terrible for women. most of the changes that occur in women due to steroid use are completely irreversable. steroids literally turn women INTO men. their clits turn into (micro)penises, their facial structure changes, etc. so, why even call it "women's bodybuilding" when their blood T levels are several times that of many teenage boys. they are NOT women, by any reasonable use of the word. sorry, that may not be PC, but it's the truth. steroids generally turn men into sort of uber-men, but they turn women INTO men. i'm not saying we need to go as far back as the rachel mclish look, but anything beyond your basic monica brandt means they aren't women anymore.

and i've trained with some of the strongest women in the USA on occasion, not bbers, but strength athletes, so i'm not biased against strong women.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You know, women bbers back when Pumping Iron 2 was filmed were hotter and looked healthier than women who compete in the pros now.. Rachel McLish was smokin'!

This could be a return to the traditional look..
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.57%

i totally agree. i got a copy of pumping iron myself (the book and the movie)

rachel WAS smoking. i think monica looks pretty hawt, too

bbing (women's) should not be solely about looking like superhotties, but it IS about appearance, and the overroided women don't look like women at all. and by their blood profiles, they are NOT women. they are men, with ovaries.

i think that whatever we think, this is a done deal. ifbb wants to make money. it is not going to make money with ugly, unappealing women. it is also promoting women taking hyooge amounts of masculinizing drugs. the change will happen. if some other org wants to make their own women bbing contest for ugly freaks, that's up to them
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.59%

Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    You know, women bbers back when Pumping Iron 2 was filmed were hotter and looked healthier than women who compete in the pros now.. Rachel McLish was smokin'!

This could be a return to the traditional look..

AHH Rachel Mcdish as we like to call her,she is smokin and Corey Everson wasn't too bad either..Those were the good ole days of womens BB
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.62%

Quote Originally Posted by jjjd
    i think it IS a good idea. BBIng is a SPECTATOR sport. women already get a tiny %age of attention the men get. that's because very few people care to look at female bbers that look like 2nd tier men with breast implants.

bbing is about APPEARANCE. if female bbers want to actually have a sport they can make a living at, they need to better appeal to the public. they aren't cutting it now.

they could always have a "freakish mass" side award or something. also, it is inarguable that while extreme steroid use can be problematic for men, it is terrible for women. most of the changes that occur in women due to steroid use are completely irreversable. steroids literally turn women INTO men. their clits turn into (micro)penises, their facial structure changes, etc. so, why even call it "women's bodybuilding" when their blood T levels are several times that of many teenage boys. they are NOT women, by any reasonable use of the word. sorry, that may not be PC, but it's the truth. steroids generally turn men into sort of uber-men, but they turn women INTO men. i'm not saying we need to go as far back as the rachel mclish look, but anything beyond your basic monica brandt means they aren't women anymore.

and i've trained with some of the strongest women in the USA on occasion, not bbers, but strength athletes, so i'm not biased against strong women.
    I completely agree with this. This is a spectator sport about appearance.... enough said. The nature of men and women is different in the way the are predisposed to carry muscle mass (the amount of it especially), so to effectively have women emulating men (which is essentially what happens with huge women BB'ers) seems to go against all that most rational people consider desirable or an extension of natural form. We seem to look at muscular men as an extention of male form and that is acceptable, just as fairly large breasts and hips (not grossly fat, but shapely and round) is usually accpetable as it is an extension of female form.

It is against our nature to desire to see men with breasts, just as it's against our nature to desire to see women with hard pecs, striations galore, and enlarged clits. JMO.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

The sports seems to have been going this direction for awhile so I'm not suprised. Women with a more fitness competition type physique are gaining a lot more attention and it's POSITIVE attention.

The last thing BBing needs right now in the era of Giambis and Bonds is negative press and parade of female freaks to emphasize how bad steroids can be. The sport shouldn't be about transexualism.

Sorry girls, testosterone is for boys.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%

Quote Originally Posted by MaDmaN
    Corey Everson wasn't too bad either..Those were the good ole days of womens BB
    Corey was IT when I first got into weightlifting. She was very nice to look at. However, her voice was nails on a chalk board.
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.59%

I agree the IFBB had to do something IMO, there is nothing sexy about this picture.I wish I had arms like that..

12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%

I always looked at it this way. If you can place your thumb over the photograph of female bodybuilder's head, and you could not tell by the physique only if it were male or female, then it was overdone.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You don't need to place a thumb on that picture. blahhh.

14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.59%

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs
    I always looked at it this way. If you can place your thumb over the photograph of female bodybuilder's head, and you could not tell by the physique only if it were male or female, then it was overdone.

Cuffs I was thinking the same thing...Put your thumb on her face and tell me this is a woMAN...Look at the thickness and her jaw is square..This looks like a man w/Gyno

15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I agree the IFBB had to do something IMO, there is nothing sexy about this picture.I wish I had arms like that..

She looks hot.

Seriously, I much rather prefer aesthetic looks in the 60/70s and womens bb in the 80s.

Womens bb is much harder to define than the men. Ruhl looks terrible but I doubt there is any grounds for for an IFBB ruling for anyone looking like him to lose mass.

And why the IFBB decide to make that ruling? Isn't there already an aesthetic figure class?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.75%

If I can't get a hard on watching the competition than it shouldn't even be considered women's BBing in the first place. However, they should still be allowed to compete in their own class if they like, just can't punish them for doing what they like.
  17. Pityin' fools since '81
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i bet her clit's as big as my nuts
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    i bet her clit's as big as my nuts
    She looks like an East German holdover..."Olga warm up with your max..." ****, she could probably crush bowling balls with her thighs.

I could see the conversation now: "Hey bro, some nolva will clear that gyno up real nice. My name is Olga and that's not gyno..."
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.79%

I asked Kim chievesky??? how much she could bench at the cave man classic one year.

she said "305" but when she said it, she had a really soft hi voice, like a woman trapped in a mans body. freaky.
    she looks tremendously better now she is in fitness, as would most woman bb,ers

i have seen some hot ones though, not overdone.
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.52%

Well I think they should be aloud to look however they want. For the people saying bodybuilding is a spectator sport lol! Lets be serious here. Its an underground sport and nobody wants to look like Ronnie Coleman except for bodybuilders. Most people of the street would rather have the body of a natural bodybuilder or fitness model. So just like men have the option to be juiced up freaks or natural bbs so should women.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Jstrong20
    Well I think they should be aloud to look however they want. For the people saying bodybuilding is a spectator sport lol! Lets be serious here. Its an underground sport and nobody wants to look like Ronnie Coleman except for bodybuilders. Most people of the street would rather have the body of a natural bodybuilder or fitness model. So just like men have the option to be juiced up freaks or natural bbs so should women.

22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.59%

Quote Originally Posted by kelsey
    I agree they have the right to get as big and as nasty looking as they want,more power to them I say.The problem is that the Bodybuilding public does not want big muscular women and they are the ones paying the tab.Money and sponsors always dictate's what direction a sport goes in, right or wrong does not really matter..
  23. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.09%

Quote Originally Posted by bullfx

Yeah, the whole world is backwards. Men's "in" fashion makes them look like women (or metrosexual types). And The women want the shortest hair to look like men.
    But on that note, people should go after their dreams - no matter how silly those dreams are.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.57%

of course women have the RIGHT to look however they want. but the PROBLEM is that nobody comes to see women bbers. the sport (and the athletes) should be able to make money.

men's bbing shows are PACKED. women need to start attracting CONSUMERS. ATTRACTIVE women (not freakazoid men with boobs) will do that
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%

Quote Originally Posted by jjjd
    of course women have the RIGHT to look however they want. but the PROBLEM is that nobody comes to see women bbers. the sport (and the athletes) should be able to make money.

men's bbing shows are PACKED. women need to start attracting CONSUMERS. ATTRACTIVE women (not freakazoid men with boobs) will do that
    BINGO!! That's what it's about. I'm all for a person to look however they want. But, in order for a person to make a living at it, there has to be a money source. Where is this source, consumers. Consumers who buy the supps, the food, the clothes, the equipment, and so on. Endorsements play a huge roll in a lot of sports. As far as the women go, and I'm not saying this to be shallow, but sex sells. Attractive, sexual, HOT, women is what will bring in the money. At least until society changes their views and want freakazoids.
  26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.83%

So when is the IFBB going to give the Olympia to a man who looks like he's part of the same species we are? The pros are so big its unnatural - not visually appealling at all. Its all freak factor now.

BV
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.52%

Well if money is the goal than all the top male bodybuilders are going to have to go to. Because everytime I show a girl or someone I work with a pro bodybuilder the response is the same. "yuck thats gross too many muscles and the veins are nasty". So if money is the case than Mr. Olympia would not be more than 200lbs with a good looking face.lol As for the women they would have to have DD's and do a strip show on a pole to make good money.lol I always thought bodybuilding was underground and the general publics view on it was not important.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.92%

Quote Originally Posted by sicosico
    LOl,

The ifbb passed new laws requiring the women to be 20 % less muscular, as 20% decrease in women mascularity, and they notified the judges to choose aesthetics over muscularity, no more muscular wo-MEN as big women will be disqualified, will it seems that they are actually turning bodybuilding into little beauty badgent, lol

what next, roonie coleman will be kicked because of that? will they switch to men ?

my opinion ; this is stupid, yes women look nasty with alot of muscle mass. steroids actually turn them into half men. So why don't they cut the crap and actually enforce strict steroids testings on women, not ban them from having muscle. It is bodybuilding, not miss universe.
    I think this is GREAT, Androgens are male hormones, nobody wants to pay to see fat men with breasts and mental problems (men given estrogen), and most dont pay to see women with big jaws, tons of muscles, and extreme viralization (sp)

its called Bodybuilding, people want to see ideal versions of men/women, this is a great that they did this!
  29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.57%

jstrong, you're still missing the point. yes, your friends at work might say "ick" but MENS BODYBUILDING IS STILL IMMENSELY POPULAR. women's is not. how hard is that to understand? women's bbing shows are practically empty compared to men's, and the only reason they even get that much draw is because they are propped up by the parallel men's shows. that is obviously suboptimal for the industry, and suboptimal for the athletes. people (in large #'s) pay to go see freakazoid men, but NOT freakazoid women. sure, some (including me) prefer an arnold look to a ronnie coleman look, but we still pay to see ronnie, and we buy the mags. people don't care about women's bbing, not where it counts - the pocketbook. people care about men's bodybuilding, even though MANY women and men (like your friend at work) don't, enough do to make it ok

the situations between men and women are disanalogous. men's bbing is selling. women's is not

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why was my poll on the PH banned moved to "off topic"
    By bigmark1972 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2004, 12:26 AM
  2. The Senate Is Voting On The Prohormone Ban June 8th!!
    By VanillaGorilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 08:12 PM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-27-2004, 01:58 PM
  4. The PH Ban is for real now
    By ke0ki in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 03:59 AM
  5. So if the ph-ban goes through.........
    By pjorstad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2002, 03:58 PM