Anyone here wear cologne?

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
I'm addicted to cologne and collecting it. I have over 60 different bottles and hundreds of samples. Is it just me, or is this popular among the bodybuilding community?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only Sex Panther by Odeon.

av6258

av6258

Awards
I'm addicted to cologne and collecting it. I have over 60 different bottles and hundreds of samples. Is it just me, or is this popular among the bodybuilding community?
The best cologne of all time is creed IMO. Try it man. Expensive but worth every penny

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
I own 3 bottles of creed Aventus, 1 millisime imperial, original santal, and GIT. I agree Creed is great, Aventus is my all time favorite!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
midnight steel

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i love this stuff...it's called kiton i think

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Burberry Brit
Juicy Couture Dirty English
Polo Double Black

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I am more of a Coolwater or a AX guy

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
My 2 favs......McGraw and Polo Double Black.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
febreeze

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
versace man light blue bottle
escada dark blue bottle

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
carpet fresh

scottyboi558

scottyboi558

Awards
POLO BLACK, POLO 1, 2, 3, and 4 all amazing.. I have the POLO body wash too... have you tried Givenchy, or Burberry???

Russianog

Russianog

Awards
Over 60 bottles is a LOT

My Fav are
Burberry Touch
Aqua Di Gio

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I hear deer antler spray on your junk draws in some hot doe action ;-)

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Men have armpit hair and axx hair to capture their scent. That's the only scent I need. Chock full of pheromones, chicks can't keep off me.

scottyboi558

scottyboi558

Awards
Men have armpit hair and axx hair to capture their scent. That's the only scent I need. Chock full of pheromones, chicks can't keep off me.
YES
lmfao bitches love our natural pheromones

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch

Perris Ellis 360 by Perry Ellis

Light Blue by Dolce Gabbana

These are my favorite...have 5bottles each in stock :D

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Have you tried the men's line of Bond No.9?? I love them. I wear the cologne for women. True cologne is all oil based. Perfume is blended with alcohol. Its pretty common for choices most men where. But quality fragrances that really get a woman going are true colognes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very Sexy For Him 2 by Victoria Secret, Blue by D&G, Fierce by A&F, and one other one that's a fave of mine, but I can't think of it at the moment. Being deployed its been about 7 months or so since I've worn any.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Profiler. It's great. Strong and musky, I've probably had the one bottle for years since it's so strong I barely put any on. That and I have a woman so I no longer need to worry about my smell.