Snapped this gem of a photo at the gym today

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Ahh an old favorite, the dude who wears a weight belt on every exercise! And just look at that form! As you can see from the motion blur, he was like a sail, gracefully whipping in the wind. Dude is going to be huge in no time.

Photo Jan 08, 7 44 57 PM.jpg

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
If I had only know....I saw an interesting new exercise that can only be described as or called.....shrugrows!

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
It is good balance... The thought to do it just never crossed my mind

~ MANotaur
Don't worry, bluejoc24, may only be 131 pounds, but his balance is off the f*ckin charts. One day we too may hope to lose this pointless muscle mass and attain such balance.

bluejoc24

bluejoc24

Awards
lol balance is what separates ninjas from regular citizens...not muscle mass

I started at 118, put on 13 pounds of muscle, I've worked hard in the gym for a couple years now, my metabolism is off the charts and I'm very happy with what I've put on. I didn't realize the point of forums was to bash other people who regularly go to the gym and have made accomplishments. I'm 5'6 and extremely slim. All I was saying is it looks like the retard has good balance in the picture. Never did I say you should "attain good balance." I was making light of it, must've just went over your heads.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
I started at 118, put on 13 pounds of muscle, I've worked hard in the gym for a couple years now, my metabolism is off the charts and I'm very happy with what I've put on. I didn't realize the point of forums was to bash other people who regularly go to the gym and have made accomplishments. I'm 5'6 and extremely slim. All I was saying is it looks like the retard has good balance in the picture. Never did I say you should "attain good balance." I was making light of it, must've just went over your heads.
Atta boy! Keep up the good work! And we were makin light of the whole situation! Your comments included. Must've gone over your head

~ MANotaur

bluejoc24

bluejoc24

Awards
Atta boy! Keep up the good work! And we were makin light of the whole situation! Your comments included. Must've gone over your head

~ MANotaur

Ohhhh well now that you said it, it all makes sooooo much sense now!!! Thank you soo much for clearing that up for me :)

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the squatting on dumbells - insane balance. I'm 230 and I feel if I'm pushed I'll fall over like an upside road cone

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
This thread has lots of potential :)

Was the guy on the dumbells actually squatting, or just posing?!?!

It's one thing to have good balance, but to me, squatting on dumbells is just asking to blow out your back.

Does performing the exercise on the dumbells serve any purpose whatsoever??? There are safer ways to practice balance, is what I'm saying.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Damn...I hope nobody's snapping pictures of me curling in the squat rack or doing calf raises with 500 pounds. That would be embarrassing