What's the one best piece of training advice you have ever been told?
New to this site, looking for some good advice and motivation for 2013.
1. jelking doesnt work and is dangerous
2. Spiked chest hair is a sign of virility
3. Train and lift because you LOVE to train and lift. Do it for you and nobody else. If you do it for those reasons, youll stick with it and get great results and be happy with it. If your doin it 'to look hot' or 'be cool' then the thursday morning after your Wed night squat and glute sesh is really gonna make you question how dedicated you are to 'being cool' or 'lookin hot'
Leave your ego at the door.
1. A man must exceed his limits sometimes in order to know exactly where those limits are,
2. The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
3. The things in life worth getting are never easy to get. Those who do not dare to dream, do not achieve. Those who dream are only 1% there. Those who act on their dreams despite setbacks and patience will achieve.
Focus on technique rather than how much weight you can lift.
I see so many ppl loading up on the squat and doing pathetic half and sometimes quarter squats.
Only douchebags do bicep curls in the squat rack
Some good advice
Haha I'd never heard of it before. But won't ever do it.
AAS is awesome
There is no tomorrow
We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.
Relax, there is time
There's no emotional attachment between man and women during anal intercourse.