Best advice ever recieved

Ben Gunn

Awards
What's the one best piece of training advice you have ever been told?

New to this site, looking for some good advice and motivation for 2013.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
1. jelking doesnt work and is dangerous
2. Spiked chest hair is a sign of virility
3. Train and lift because you LOVE to train and lift. Do it for you and nobody else. If you do it for those reasons, youll stick with it and get great results and be happy with it. If your doin it 'to look hot' or 'be cool' then the thursday morning after your Wed night squat and glute sesh is really gonna make you question how dedicated you are to 'being cool' or 'lookin hot'

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
1. A man must exceed his limits sometimes in order to know exactly where those limits are,
2. The only limitations one has, are the ones they place on themselves --
3. The things in life worth getting are never easy to get. Those who do not dare to dream, do not achieve. Those who dream are only 1% there. Those who act on their dreams despite setbacks and patience will achieve.

t0ddski

Awards
Focus on technique rather than how much weight you can lift.

I see so many ppl loading up on the squat and doing pathetic half and sometimes quarter squats.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Only douchebags do bicep curls in the squat rack

Ben Gunn

Awards
Haha I'd never heard of it before. But won't ever do it.

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
AAS is awesome

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
There is no tomorrow

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's no emotional attachment between man and women during anal intercourse.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
"We're reckless arrogant stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an *******. Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get ****ed by dicks, but dicks also **** *******s. *******s who just wanna **** on everything. Pussies may think that they can deal with *******s their way, but the only thing that can **** an ******* is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they **** too much, or **** when it isn't appropriate, and it takes a ***** to show 'em that. But sometimes pussies get so full of **** that they become *******s themselves. Because pussies are only an inch and a half away from *******s. I don't know much in this crazy crazy world. But I do know that if you don't let us **** this *******, we're gonna have our dicks and our pussies all covered in ****."

shaaq

shaaq

Awards
1. if you're in gym for the chicks or to show it off- get out!
2. six pack on a skinny guy is just like big boobs on a fat girl - doesn't count bro. (a skinny dude was showing off his abs and everyone went ooo, right then someone comment this to me)
3. you can be a nerd and sit on a desk all day working your a** off! but your hard work won't show when you walk in a crowd, you will still be an average male out there, but when you sweat, cry and bleed in gym. Your hard work walks with you, on you.