• Established
Thoughts?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 guys I refuse to watch or listen to. ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
av6258

av6258

Awards
Why so you refuse to listen to Alex....just curious.
Because he is a sensationalist that appeals to the fears of the patriot movement. He is the same as every other member of the American media. He has an agenda.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because he is a sensationalist that appeals to the fears of the patriot movement. He is the same as every other member of the American media. He has an agenda.
Anyone who owns their own business has an agenda...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get where u are coming from. I just figured that reporting what is claimed to be "true" news should not be considered a "business".
Well I'm not sure where you draw the line. Anyhow, I think alot of what AJ has to say is interesting. Does that mean hes 100% true? absolutely not.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm definitely an Alex Jones supporter/fan and have been for some time. Does that mean I take everything he says seriously? No, but he is a pretty knowledgeable guy with a lot of good information. He's an animated guy that's often aggressive in his tactics/presentation; that's just who he is. Say what you want about him, but he's not afraid to stand up for himself or what he believes in. Everyone thinks conspiracy theories are "nuts" until they turn out to be true. I'm not saying that's the case with a lot that he discusses, but if you aren't concerned and have you eyes open to what's going on in this country right now then you're living under a rock.

Also, Piers Moron is the epitome of trash. I hope you all signed the petition to have him deported. ;)

-T1

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm definitely an Alex Jones supporter/fan and have been for some time. Does that mean I take everything he says seriously? No, but he is a pretty knowledgeable guy with a lot of good information. He's an animated guy that's often aggressive in his tactics/presentation; that's just who he is. Say what you want about him, but he's not afraid to stand up for himself or what he believes in. Everyone thinks conspiracy theories are "nuts" until they turn out to be true. I'm not saying that's the case with a lot that he discusses, but if you aren't concerned and have you eyes open to what's going on in this country right now then you're living under a rock.

Also, Piers Moron is the epitome of trash. I hope you all signed the petition to have him deported. ;)

-T1
I did and echo everything you said. I like his animation...I have tried to listen to several other shows and they just aren't as good. AJ is hilarious at times, riled up at times, its just more fun to listen to that way. I knew you were a straight shooter John...haha.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established

-T1
http://www.prisonplanet.com/brits-petition-government-we-dont-want-piers-morgan-back.html

Brits Petition Government: We Don’t Want Piers Morgan Back

Brits have responded to the petition calling on the White House to deport Piers Morgan for his anti-second amendment stance by lodging a petition of their own with UK Home Secretary Theresa May entitled ‘Stop Piers Morgan from being deported back to the UK from America’.

However, a counter-petition which features on the change.org website calls on the UK government to prevent Morgan from returning to the UK.

“We got rid of him once and why should we have to suffer again. The Americans wanted him so they should put up with him. We washed our hands of him a long time ago,” the petition reads.

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
Here's my take. Alex Jones speaks a lot of truth, but he also speaks a lot of lies and spreads disinformation. What Alex said on Pierces show was all true for the most part, however I believe he came on the show to make people who believe in what he was saying look crazy. Even though what he said was true, he was made to look crazy, so that normal everyday sheep think that people that question their government are crazy.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's my take. Alex Jones speaks a lot of truth, but he also speaks a lot of lies and spreads disinformation. What Alex said on Pierces show was all true for the most part, however I believe he came on the show to make people who believe in what he was saying look crazy. Even though what he said was true, he was made to look crazy, so that normal everyday sheep think that people that question their government are crazy.
Look at the press He received tho. How many news stations covered the Ted Nugent interview or Larry Pratt interview. Very few. I think He wanted it to go down like that.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get where u are coming from. I just figured that reporting what is claimed to be "true" news should not be considered a "business".
Well stated. He's not a journalist, furthest thing from it. Neither are his contemporaries in guys like Kurt Nimmo for example. These guys are nothing more than lowly educated bloggers with a predetermined narrative. Don't take my word for it, research their backgrounds. In regards to the interview, two words come to mind, comedy and unhinged.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well stated. He's not a journalist, furthest thing from it. Neither are his contemporaries in guys like Kurt Nimmo for example. These guys are nothing more than lowly educated bloggers with a predetermined narrative. Don't take my word for it, research their backgrounds. In regards to the interviews, two words come to mind, comedy and unhinged.
Credibility means nothing in that business. If it did we could expect stations like CNN and FOX to report truth....except they don't.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Credibility means nothing in that business. If it did we could expect stations like CNN and FOX to report truth....except they don't.
Absolutely correct. CNN, Fox and MSNBC are shams. There is nothing more than partisan slant on them.

It has become a chore to try and get news.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Greed and corruption invaded the infrastructure of this country and its political system LONG ago. Just like the Roman Empire, it's a matter of time before it all comes crumbling down.

You don't get actual unbiased/unadulterated news anymore; You get propaganda.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both TOOLS of the system...literally and figuratively

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
No it's not sheep think, its you want people to understand and support your opinion try expressing it the right way don't be a raving lunatic while doing it.