Most God Gifted Football Player! (highlights)

wrdb8

Awards
I had been following noel devine since i was 11 and he was in high school at north fort meyers FL.

165 pound freshman- 350 max bench, 490 max squat

west virginia- 185- 465 max bench, 650 max squat

just some of his highschool highlights- <noel devine junior highlight tape> i can tpost links yet so type that in on youtube.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had been following noel devine since i was 11 and he was in high school at north fort meyers FL.

just some of his highschool highlights- <noel devine junior highlight tape> i can tpost links yet so type that in on youtube.
You maybe forgetting about this guy named Bo....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't exactly translate into a football career, though. There have been many genetic freaks in football history, but very few have harnessed them into a prolific career.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't exactly translate into a football career, though. There have been many genetic freaks in football history, but very few have harnessed them into a prolific career.
Well injury is what did Bo in but yeah I agree. I've known some weight room/track freaks that weren't worth a grain of salt...

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

He probably takes Alpha Mass and Alpha Bulk. But how many caps? Does he need PCT? What do you think wrdb8?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Brock lesnar

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
that one guy from varsity blues

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tony Mandarich. Hands down ;-)

wrdb8

Awards
piston honda- haha ...why u even reading this thread i thought u watch nascar? and how long does alpha mass take to kick in and should i get a serm. also i was planning on giving my 3 year old son a test booster because he couldnt get it up should i do that?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are you concerned with your young son's erections? Pretty creepy.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are you so interested in your young son's erections? Pretty creepy.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Jamarcus Russel

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

You have a RB this year in the NFL who suffered an ACL and MCL tear toward the end of last season, rehabs, gets back on the field for week 1 of the regular season, breaks 2000 rushing yard barrier with practically no team around him and the team makes the playoffs, and you give us Noel Devine? really......

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

watch this guys high school tape...it's unbelievable...don't know what his gym measurements are but he's a freak athlete

av6258

av6258

Awards
You have a RB this year in the NFL who suffered an ACL and MCL tear toward the end of last season, rehabs, gets back on the field for week 1 of the regular season, breaks 2000 rushing yard barrier with practically no team around him and the team makes the playoffs, and you give us Noel Devine? really......
Couldn't have said it better. I'm starting to think that AP is the greatest running back of all time