Weed and Cardio?
- 12-28-2012, 02:20 AM
Weed and Cardio?
yes i know smoking is bad on lungs,but i have never been a weed smoker,maybe 5 times in my life,but this holiday season ive been going to a lot of parties,id say ive been having maybe 3 joints a week for 3 weeks.is that going to affect my cardio? i havnt been training lately but when i go back to training ill maybe be doing 1 joint a month. any input?
- 12-28-2012, 02:02 PM
- 12-31-2012, 03:33 PM
12-31-2012, 03:39 PM
Re: Weed and Cardio?
Joints are worst than smoking a bowl due to the burning paper. But as a respiratory therapist I will say smoking is bad, mmk. But tons of people smoke weed and cigs and do cardio. I think taking a break from training/ cardio will have a greater effect than smoking short term.
CELTIC LABS REP
01-03-2013, 12:46 AM
stoned cardio is way ****n better than boring as **** cardio
01-04-2013, 02:59 PM
but back to the OP....yes it will! you can still have great cardio and be a stoner or canniboholic but it wont be as good if you say....well didnt smoke....
and yes vaporizors are still bad and harsh on the lungs...i dont know where he got that it wont do anything to you
01-04-2013, 08:06 PM
01-05-2013, 02:27 AM
01-05-2013, 02:30 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By RobInKuwait in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-04-2004, 04:54 AM
- By Ivan Drago in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 08-07-2004, 04:57 AM
- By good_guye28 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2004, 09:28 AM
- By decotoxiver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2004, 06:49 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2003, 04:23 PM