Weed and Cardio?

AmazingAJ

Awards
yes i know smoking is bad on lungs,but i have never been a weed smoker,maybe 5 times in my life,but this holiday season ive been going to a lot of parties,id say ive been having maybe 3 joints a week for 3 weeks.is that going to affect my cardio? i havnt been training lately but when i go back to training ill maybe be doing 1 joint a month. any input?

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
yes i know smoking is bad on lungs,but i have never been a weed smoker,maybe 5 times in my life,but this holiday season ive been going to a lot of parties,id say ive been having maybe 3 joints a week for 3 weeks.is that going to affect my cardio? i havnt been training lately but when i go back to training ill maybe be doing 1 joint a month. any input?
Buy a vaporizer and it shouldn't effect you at all.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established

Joints are worst than smoking a bowl due to the burning paper. But as a respiratory therapist I will say smoking is bad, mmk. But tons of people smoke weed and cigs and do cardio. I think taking a break from training/ cardio will have a greater effect than smoking short term.

lilweeny

Awards
stoned cardio is way ****n better than boring as **** cardio

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
stoned cardio is way ****n better than boring as **** cardio
dude...your name is lil weeny....lol how small do you have to be to actually be ok with self iding yourself as lil weeny lolz

but back to the OP....yes it will! you can still have great cardio and be a stoner or canniboholic but it wont be as good if you say....well didnt smoke....

and yes vaporizors are still bad and harsh on the lungs...i dont know where he got that it wont do anything to you

DerickVonD

DerickVonD

Awards
  • Established
dude...your name is lil weeny....lol how small do you have to be to actually be ok with self iding yourself as lil weeny lolz

but back to the OP....yes it will! you can still have great cardio and be a stoner or canniboholic but it wont be as good if you say....well didnt smoke....

and yes vaporizors are still bad and harsh on the lungs...i dont know where he got that it wont do anything to you
Let me rephrase. Using a vaporizer might still be alittle harsh on the lungs, but no where near as much as smoking and from my own experience as long as I vaporize post workout or post cardio, or vaporize and workout the next day I see no difference in intensity, in fact sometimes I have a better workout the next day from getting a good nights rest thanks to the weed helping me fall asleep.

JayD831

JayD831

Awards
Let me rephrase. Using a vaporizer might still be alittle harsh on the lungs, but no where near as much as smoking and from my own experience as long as I vaporize post workout or post cardio, or vaporize and workout the next day I see no difference in intensity, in fact sometimes I have a better workout the next day from getting a good nights rest thanks to the weed helping me fall asleep.
I always hit the vape or joint (maybe some bong hitsalso) after each workout and I'm still doin ok .unless you do alot of cardio everyday 7times a week you should be good with one joint after your workout .works for me lol goodluck

JayD831

JayD831

Awards
Idk if I send my other msg (kinda high) but smoking after a workout is not bad at all i do it .unless you do alot of cardio and like 7tines a week then cut back other than that get high!!!!!