Protein Dispensers

  1. Protein Dispensers


    Hi Guys,

    I am intalks with a company overseas about these neat Protein Dispensers.

    protein dispensers.png

    LPD - IDM Protein & Powder dispenser

    Bascally throw away your Protein Tubs and replace with these. All are premeasured, put your cup, shaker bottle, whatever underneath, flip the dial and out comes protein.

    Would any of you guys actually use something like this? Just trying to get a pulse/interest levels.

  2. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    And this is in the training forum because...?

    Moved!

    Pretty cool BTW
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  3. My apologies. Where did you move it to?
    •   
       


  4. gen chat now dude. and that sounds awsome. how much will one cost and how much protein does it hold?

  5. Sounds cool, but it would have to be very cost effective as protein already costs an arm and a leg.

  6. Will get back to you as soon as I know more. Same questions I have.

    Stay tuned!

  7. Cool idea. Looks like it should be in a skymall magazine haha
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Sounds cool, but it would have to be very cost effective as protein already costs an arm and a leg.
    agreed. and also scoop sizes vary from brand to brand, so something adjustable would have to be in the works.
    its kind of a cool gimmick product, but in all honestly how hard is it to scoop up some protein??

  9. am i understanding this right....so you take ur protein from a container and pour it in this? or is your protein itself sold in these dispensers? either way scooping protein isn't a hassel......however i could see a gym or smoothie shop benefiting from this, my gym makes protein shakes and this thing could ensure that every serving is equal to help better calculate their profit margin....could really be used for any powder product they may serve

  10. <----the scooper in the container works just fine. And for accuracy, the top edge...comes free w the scooper.

  11. Hi Folks - so we are looking at about $20 each.

    From the company;

    The LPD Protein and Powder dispenser is adaprted to dispense approx. 30 cc intervals, meaning that most protein powders are suitable for about 2 clicks. Other powders such as some creatin powders and Glutamin are mostly right for one click. Powders that require small amounts(5-10 cc) are suitable to our Easy click powder dispenser(Please see attached image).

    Now knowing the price, would you still buy one? I am not taking orders just asking if the $20 is a good deal? For anyone that owns supp companies, these can be colored and custom logo for your company for tradeshows etc etc.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    am i understanding this right....so you take ur protein from a container and pour it in this? or is your protein itself sold in these dispensers? either way scooping protein isn't a hassel......however i could see a gym or smoothie shop benefiting from this, my gym makes protein shakes and this thing could ensure that every serving is equal to help better calculate their profit margin....could really be used for any powder product they may serve
    You obviously are not married. I could get away with this on the counter.. but a large tub just sitting out like I tend to do garners unwanted criticism!
    The Historic PES Legend

  13. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    You obviously are not married. I could get away with this on the counter.. but a large tub just sitting out like I tend to do garners unwanted criticism!
    Quote Originally Posted by CelinoFarbman View Post
    Yes, I see where you are coming from, i try to have a juicer for a while and am I telling you how the wife put up the big fuss about the bulk on the counter. Plus the mess I make.
    Oh, I am married and now exactly what you mean but there are also wall models that for me personally would go great in my walk in closet. I am bad as I have 4-5 protein tubs at all times sitting on the pantry floor that I always hear my wife kicking around.

    Would either of you buy one if you saw one of these in a store?

  14. you guys just need to clean up after yourselfs better....my stuff stays in a cabinet or next to the tools in the basement...no biggie

  15. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Hi Folks - so we are looking at about $20 each.

    From the company;

    The LPD Protein and Powder dispenser is adaprted to dispense approx. 30 cc intervals, meaning that most protein powders are suitable for about 2 clicks. Other powders such as some creatin powders and Glutamin are mostly right for one click. Powders that require small amounts(5-10 cc) are suitable to our Easy click powder dispenser(Please see attached image).

    Now knowing the price, would you still buy one? I am not taking orders just asking if the $20 is a good deal? For anyone that owns supp companies, these can be colored and custom logo for your company for tradeshows etc etc.
    How much does each one hold? The counter top model looks like it doesn't hold very much at all. Is the $20 for the counter top model or the wall model. I would buy the double wall for the $20 but not the counter model.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  16. ehh....20 bucks?? sure what the hell! id buy one. if it didnt work as well as i would like, id give it to my brother lol
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What flavor of protein shake is your favorite?
    By Chemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:11 PM
  2. In Depth Protein Breakdown
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 10:53 PM
  3. Protein Squares by request
    By wardog in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-27-2003, 02:27 PM
  4. Protein supplement
    By xcreed in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-25-2002, 10:27 PM
  5. protein source
    By sage in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-01-2002, 07:00 PM
Log in
Log in