Protein Dispensers

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

I am intalks with a company overseas about these neat Protein Dispensers.

protein dispensers.png

LPD - IDM Protein & Powder dispenser

Bascally throw away your Protein Tubs and replace with these. All are premeasured, put your cup, shaker bottle, whatever underneath, flip the dial and out comes protein.

Would any of you guys actually use something like this? Just trying to get a pulse/interest levels.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And this is in the training forum because...?

Moved!

Pretty cool BTW :D

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My apologies. Where did you move it to?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
gen chat now dude. and that sounds awsome. how much will one cost and how much protein does it hold?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds cool, but it would have to be very cost effective as protein already costs an arm and a leg.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will get back to you as soon as I know more. Same questions I have.

Stay tuned!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool idea. Looks like it should be in a skymall magazine haha

steppinRazor

Awards
Sounds cool, but it would have to be very cost effective as protein already costs an arm and a leg.
agreed. and also scoop sizes vary from brand to brand, so something adjustable would have to be in the works.
its kind of a cool gimmick product, but in all honestly how hard is it to scoop up some protein??

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
am i understanding this right....so you take ur protein from a container and pour it in this? or is your protein itself sold in these dispensers? either way scooping protein isn't a hassel......however i could see a gym or smoothie shop benefiting from this, my gym makes protein shakes and this thing could ensure that every serving is equal to help better calculate their profit margin....could really be used for any powder product they may serve

napalm

napalm

Awards
<----the scooper in the container works just fine. And for accuracy, the top edge...comes free w the scooper.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi Folks - so we are looking at about $20 each.

From the company;

The LPD Protein and Powder dispenser is adaprted to dispense approx. 30 cc intervals, meaning that most protein powders are suitable for about 2 clicks. Other powders such as some creatin powders and Glutamin are mostly right for one click. Powders that require small amounts(5-10 cc) are suitable to our Easy click powder dispenser(Please see attached image).

Now knowing the price, would you still buy one? I am not taking orders just asking if the $20 is a good deal? For anyone that owns supp companies, these can be colored and custom logo for your company for tradeshows etc etc.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
am i understanding this right....so you take ur protein from a container and pour it in this? or is your protein itself sold in these dispensers? either way scooping protein isn't a hassel......however i could see a gym or smoothie shop benefiting from this, my gym makes protein shakes and this thing could ensure that every serving is equal to help better calculate their profit margin....could really be used for any powder product they may serve
You obviously are not married. I could get away with this on the counter.. but a large tub just sitting out like I tend to do garners unwanted criticism! :D

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You obviously are not married. I could get away with this on the counter.. but a large tub just sitting out like I tend to do garners unwanted criticism! :D
Yes, I see where you are coming from, i try to have a juicer for a while and am I telling you how the wife put up the big fuss about the bulk on the counter. Plus the mess I make.
Oh, I am married and now exactly what you mean but there are also wall models that for me personally would go great in my walk in closet. I am bad as I have 4-5 protein tubs at all times sitting on the pantry floor that I always hear my wife kicking around.

Would either of you buy one if you saw one of these in a store?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you guys just need to clean up after yourselfs better....my stuff stays in a cabinet or next to the tools in the basement...no biggie

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Folks - so we are looking at about $20 each.

From the company;

The LPD Protein and Powder dispenser is adaprted to dispense approx. 30 cc intervals, meaning that most protein powders are suitable for about 2 clicks. Other powders such as some creatin powders and Glutamin are mostly right for one click. Powders that require small amounts(5-10 cc) are suitable to our Easy click powder dispenser(Please see attached image).

Now knowing the price, would you still buy one? I am not taking orders just asking if the $20 is a good deal? For anyone that owns supp companies, these can be colored and custom logo for your company for tradeshows etc etc.
How much does each one hold? The counter top model looks like it doesn't hold very much at all. Is the $20 for the counter top model or the wall model. I would buy the double wall for the $20 but not the counter model.