Why do women use steroids?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
women use them to gain some muscle mass, just like men do. but you and all your wisdom just compared that to men taking estro boosters?

steppinRazor

Awards
to be fair there are some steroids out there that dont have the heavy androgenic side effects that most do.
as far as the rest go.. no thanks. not into manly women.

Thomasxavier

Awards
women use them to gain some muscle mass, just like men do. but you and all your wisdom just compared that to men taking estro boosters?
Women using testosterone is the equivalent of men using estrogen. They are using the opposite of what their body should specialize in. I don't know why the logic isn't clear.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
men dont take testosterone because their body is naturally abe to produce it. they take it because it takes their training to a new level. if dog **** was highly anabolic, people would pin that too. are you saying that women that are looking to gain more muscle mass should pin estrogen because its more natural to their body?

Thomasxavier

Awards
men dont take testosterone because their body is naturally abe to produce it. they take it because it takes their training to a new level. if dog **** was highly anabolic, people would pin that too. are you saying that women that are looking to gain more muscle mass should pin estrogen because its more natural to their body?
No, I am saying a woman trying to gain a bunch of muscle is parallel to a man trying to lose a bunch of it.

Hey, I have no problem with gay people, but what confuses me is why men are attracted to a manly looking female. I am getting a PhD in psych, and cannot for the life of me begin to fathom this.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
No, I am saying a woman trying to gain a bunch of muscle is parallel to a man trying to lose a bunch of it.

Hey, I have no problem with gay people, but what confuses me is why men are attracted to a manly looking female. I am getting a PhD in psych, and cannot for the life of me begin to fathom this.
im extremely lost in your comparison.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
time to change your major. youre comparing female use of steroids to what you believe is right. just cuz its not attractive makes it completely wrong right? well guess what, they dont give half a fuk if you like it or not. they want muscle, for whatever reason, and steroids will help. maybe their athletes and need the extra edge? maybe theyre dikes and thats attractive to bisexuals or something

did you even finish high school?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know some smoking hot gals that use anavar, winny or halodrol. Used in moderation steroids can help gals look toned and fit if they train hard and eat right.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Women using testosterone is the equivalent of men using estrogen. They are using the opposite of what their body should specialize in. I don't know why the logic isn't clear.
I think you're missing the point. Test is the ultimate anabolic; as females have a very limited supply, their potential as bodybuilders is also limited. Therefore they use steroids to enhance the amount of muscle their body's can syntheize.

What you're arguing is something completlely irrelevant; they don't take it (well some might) to become 'manly' they take it for the muscle enhancing properties. Why would a bodybuilding male (as females using test more than likely are bodybuilders) inject estro? Keeping the populations the same in terms of outcomes (with their goals in more muscle) a male would not inject estro. If he wanted to become more feminine then perhaps.

So instead both populations inject with test; the outcome being an increase in muscle mass. If estrogen was anabolic, males would likely pin that..

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybee they take steroids so that they can grow extremely large Clitoris es....:D

Nate007

Awards
I know some smoking hot gals that use anavar, winny or halodrol. Used in moderation steroids can help gals look toned and fit if they train hard and eat right.
+1 on this. To OP. Bro u haven't been on here long or haven't searched. Their are even plenty of threads on this forum with very sexy women using like mentioned var, winny etc. Your opinion is your own but honestly u are sounding like a total Dbag right now. Yes a woman who is taking 1g of test and is twice my size is not attractive to me but to someone else might be there thing. I'm guessing that's what u meant but to generalize and say all women on roids are unattractive is very ignorant. They even make female var bro, seen hotties on that too. Just my 2 cents.

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Do I need to post pictures of women who use steroids, into this thread? You'll be hard pressed to argue then, sir.
Dude, not ALL women look like some that you obviously have categorized and stereotyped all who supplement to look like!
You post pics and we will post pics of Erin Stern, Larissa Reis, Angela Mraz, Dana Linn Bailey, Sabrina Taylor....they all have supplemented but its what they take and how they take it you idot! Just because a chick takes steroids doesnt mean she is trying to or will consequently look like a man. Same thing with guys...its all about the dosage and eduction of the user that makes all the difference in their risk for developing undesired side effects!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Nate007

Awards
Dude, not ALL women look like some that you obviously have categorized and stereotyped all who supplement to look like!
You post pics and we will post pics of Erin Stern, Larissa Reis, Angela Mraz, Dana Linn Bailey, Sabrina Taylor....they all have supplemented but its what they take and how they take it you idot! Just because a chick takes steroids doesnt mean she is trying to or will consequently look like a man. Same thing with guys...its all about the dosage and eduction of the user that makes all the difference in their risk for developing undesired side effects!

Boom! This!

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
Duhhhhj! Because testosterone or andrgenucs that enhance testosterone help make the female achieve the physique she would not be able to achieve if she were full of estrogen! Estrogen is what makes you have stubborn fat,retain water, keep muscles soft, robs you of your energy if in abundance...men take more of what their body should "specialize" in! Are you saying men who use steroids are then less of a man because they are taking something they are already "specializing" in producing?!?! Soooo...does this moronic assumption make you less of a man for being uneducated in biochemistry and pharmacology and the relation of the manipulation of human hormone production and the whole law of reason the sport of bodybuilding was built on?!?! Are you kidding me? Ha! Ha! Sit down and quiet your futile remarks young grasshopper and maybe you will learn something! Or at least learn to respect ALL aspects of this multi-billion dollar industry and the sport that thrives because of it!

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
the stupidity of the threads you've posted today has made the neg stick has made an appearance...
I also took a look at the negative and ignorant responses. Pfff! Smh! NewComers...this isn 't a site intended to bagger and bereave people, yet somewhere people can get advice or positive camoradorie for all levels and stages of fitness!

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Everybody wants that edge male or female.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Becca Swanson is the only woman EVER to have a powerlifting total of 2000; 2050lbs in one meet specifically. She looks terrible, straight ox status. But she's the strongest woman ever, I'd kill for her forearm development, and she has about 900lbs on my total.

Guarantee I'd start pinning estrogen in a heartbeat if I thought it would allow me to accomplish what she has.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guarantee I'd start pinning estrogen in a heartbeat if I thought it would allow me to accomplish what she has.
You would grow Ti Ts just to get stronger?? Damn not me.....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can have the gyno surgically removed. Lyposuction ftw against fat storage. And as far as emotions go, you can get a heck of a deal on Kleenex if you buy the bundle pack ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right, they take MALE hormones, why is irrelevant, we all have our reasons,
But, he's right on his comparison.

And there are.men who do that. Reasons are theirs, but still....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
different strokes for different folks... </thread>

alben

Awards
Not only women,you can say that men also use the steroids for different reasons.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Knew a girl way back when that took AAS as a budding weight trainer. I met her during her "transformation". Her cl!t stuck out like a "mini penis". It was shocking when I first "attacked it". She could "come" in seconds with that little gizmo. So, maybe that's why they do it???

Thomasxavier

Awards
Knew a girl way back when that took AAS as a budding weight trainer. I met her during her "transformation". Her cl!t stuck out like a "mini penis". It was shocking when I first "attacked it". She could "come" in seconds with that little gizmo. So, maybe that's why they do it???
That's... gross.

This topic was a joke topic though, wasn't meant to be taken serious. I was going to also post two other fake topics

"Why tren is safe for teenagers"

and

"I kept my gains WITHOUT a PCT, don't waste your money"

But I decided to just stay serious. Lol.

Don't take this topic too serious... though, in all seriousness, a girl with a lot of testosterone coursing through her veins is not attractive to me... anymore than I imagine a guy with a massive amount of estrogen would be attractive to your average female...

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
That's... gross.

This topic was a joke topic though, wasn't meant to be taken serious. I was going to also post two other fake topics

and

Don't take this topic too serious... though, in all seriousness, a girl with a lot of testosterone coursing through her veins is not attractive to me... anymore than I imagine a guy with a massive amount of estrogen would be attractive to your average female...
yet every white girl in the world loves robert pattinson be ause of twilight

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's... gross.

and

You need to keep your thread topics contained in only in the general discussion forum.

Show some respect for my board an it's members. In your short time here you have been nothing more than an irritant.

Post one more "joke topic" outside of the general forum and you are out of here.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Heat miser gettin things done... i think your name should be sheriff ;)

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Proponents of women using steroids....

I think you guys like your women manly ....nom sayin :wink1:

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Proponents of women using steroids....

I think you guys like your women manly ....nom sayin :wink1:
I think the term i'd use is "to each their own". I'm a proponent of people doing as they like if it makes them happy and acheive their goals; so long as it doesn't hurt anyone or negitively affect anyone else but themselves in the process.

buff.girl

buff.girl

Awards
Lol wow...love hw u cld walk straight past females using aas and u wont even know it but u have a mouthful to say about it

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
[QUOTEWhy do you post threads about topics that in no way affect you? Judge much?[/QUOTE]

It probably does effect him...emotionally and mentally! ha! He's probably been rejected by a fit and muscular chick more than once! Plus, not to mention most of the mean envious of muscular women, are one of two things suffering from severe insecurities and two wish that they could look half as good! Poor thing probably spent the last few days crying and binging...awww