Funniest thing you have seen or Done in the gym?

B3ast

B3ast

Awards
What are the funniest things you have done or seen?

For me:

I was doing a heavy set on leg press, crowded gym and last rep........I farted VERY loud! Haha everybody was staring at me.

blueice

Awards
What are the funniest things you have done or seen?

For me:

I was doing a heavy set on leg press, crowded gym and last rep........I farted VERY loud! Haha everybody was staring at me.
LOL... seeing your avatar here made me laugh more bro

nice one!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
When I was in college, there was this guy who thought he was the $h!t! He would stand in front of the mirror and do curls and as he was curling up, he would kiss his bicep. Funny thing was, his biceps were not big at all. :chairshot:

klint

klint

Awards
Lads benching 50lbs finishing theirs sets and then throwing punches through the air thinking their hard..fxxked up lol some dude wearing shorts so short his nuts were hanging out on the bench. private trainers watching how to train on utube while teaching those movements to their paying customers. Crazy

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Lads benching 50lbs finishing theirs sets and then throwing punches through the air thinking their hard..fxxked up lol some dude wearing shorts so short his nuts were hanging out on the bench. private trainers watching how to train on utube while teaching those movements to their paying customers. Crazy
Classic - "Hold on while I look at YouTube to answer your question on which exercise is best for building your lower pecs"

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when i first started at the gym i'm at now.....this one kid would wear mesh shirt, football spikes, and would box between sets....he swore he should be in the nfl because he played high school football with wes welker and was better than he was

one of those kids who tries to hard to be cool....surprised i didn't see him licking windows at any point

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
daa + rep = sharted. this happened at least 4 times

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was doin decline bench once. I sneezed and then farted immediately after as the bar was against my chest. I got up and looked in the mirror and realized I sneezed out a bloody nose with bloody boogers all down my shirt

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was my buddy's first time doing Hammer Strength shoulder presses with maybe two plates a side. He couldn't budge it out of the bottom.
He's a brutally strong dude, so me and our other training partner are looking at each other wondering what the hell was going on.
Right then, we see the handles beginning to bend inward! That's when we realized he was pressing perpendicular to the way it was supposed to be going.
Judging by the veins in his chest popping, it might have been an effective exercise for him, albeit with a very limited range of motion.

67nova

Awards
Just last week i saw a guy drinking butter milk eating raisen bread with a bottle of brady!Before this he was walking around really fast with a long pole(walking stick?)and walking on an incline while hanging on to the top part of treadmill.All at a well know gym.(starts with a g)

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
It was my buddy's first time doing Hammer Strength shoulder presses with maybe two plates a side. He couldn't budge it out of the bottom.
He's a brutally strong dude, so me and our other training partner are looking at each other wondering what the hell was going on.
Right then, we see the handles beginning to bend inward! That's when we realized he was pressing perpendicular to the way it was supposed to be going.
Judging by the veins in his chest popping, it might have been an effective exercise for him, albeit with a very limited range of motion.
Ahhhh, if anybody I know could have made the machine work against its original intention its him

TexasGuy

Awards
Funniest thing I've seen:

A large, obviously accomplished lifter was front squatting a little over 400lbs for reps and a geeky, skinny kid goes up to him between sets and says, "Um, excuse me, but I think you're doing those wrong. The bar is supposed to be behind you." It felt rude to laugh but a few people did and he was blushing and confused. He learned what a front squat was that day though so all good.

Funniest thing I've done:

I'm sad to say this, but I've eatin' sh#* on the treadmill. I thought my foot was off the track but only made it half way on to the frame of the treadmill instead. My shoe caught the still running track at the toe, twisted my ankle inwards and down I went, first on to the treadmill and then the floor behind it as it spit me out in the clumsy trip of shame.

CincyKiller45

CincyKiller45

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was running on the treadmill with my head phones in and I just previously bought a new pre workout out. The pre gave me the most explosive ****s and gas you could imagine. So, while i was running I could feel a large fart coming so naturally I was squeezing my checks trying to hold her in, but my efforts were fruitless. I let off one big rip and I swear for 8 more steps I let off farts. I'm an optimist so I'm thinking maybe no one heard it but as I look to my right the owner of the gym was staring at me with this look on his face like he saw a train wreck, and I look to my left and there's a woman holding her nose shaking her head. I continued running of course.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lifting with a buddy at his strongman gym while he's home on leave. Really hardcore place with only a small number of regulars, all brutally strong. So were at the gym and notice this kid start coming around and he starts tellin' us how he's deadlift 650 & overhead presses 275 for reps. He's maybe 5'6'' and 155 soaking wet. I catch him on the platform later looking like it's costing him his left nut to hoist 315 from the floor for a double.

Next day we're all near the dbells (which go to 200) and after half-ass rowing some 100s he walks by and tells us, "Dang man, I'ma have ta tell Rick to get some bigger dumbbells for me. Jus' did the whole line; I'ma have to bring in my 240lb ones from home if he doesn't cuz I can't be gettin' a good workout with this light weight." Oh brother.

As for me, the number of times I've ripped loud, prolonged farts in the squat rack is untold. I remember the first time I front squat 275 I almost dropped it I started laughing so hard coming up.