Worst Pain you have lived through?

Mr.Beats

Awards
Broke my wrist/thumb and then had to bear crawl 1,000 yards on it which then ripped all ligaments and connective structures in that area because my high school football coach didn't believe me that it was broke in the first place. Three casts two surgeries and four years later my wrist will never be the same. I have to wear straps for nearly every compound lift every day. Pity party aside, if any of you have sons or daughters in high school sports make sure you know the coaches and what exactly is going on at practice/conditioning while you're not there. You'd be surprised what some people get away with.

16dawg23

16dawg23

Awards
well....i lost my breaks going down a mountain .....in a 40ft school bus that i lived in for like 7yrs so it was full of stuff.....long story..i lived.i went down a cliff about 150-200ft,breaking tress,bush,till i came to a very.very sudden stop.......that **** hurt about 6 months.......i feel like i got bitch slapped from god.!! oh boy slaps hard i might say.i bet he got me for all the christ jokes i made...and i still got em all day long.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
well....i lost my breaks going down a mountain .....in a 40ft school bus that i lived in for like 7yrs so it was full of stuff.....long story..i lived.i went down a cliff about 150-200ft,breaking tress,bush,till i came to a very.very sudden stop.......that **** hurt about 6 months.......i feel like i got bitch slapped from god.!! oh boy slaps hard i might say.i bet he got me for all the christ jokes i made...and i still got em all day long.
Care to share the story?

B3ast

B3ast

Awards
Broke my wrist/thumb and then had to bear crawl 1,000 yards on it which then ripped all ligaments and connective structures in that area because my high school football coach didn't believe me that it was broke in the first place. Three casts two surgeries and four years later my wrist will never be the same. I have to wear straps for nearly every compound lift every day. Pity party aside, if any of you have sons or daughters in high school sports make sure you know the coaches and what exactly is going on at practice/conditioning while you're not there. You'd be surprised what some people get away with.
Aw man, im sorry :( Do you think it will ever fully heal?

B3ast

B3ast

Awards
watching my dad waste away in a hospital bed.
I am sorry, my dad died when i was 5 from alcoholism and my mom decided to get on drugs after that. Pretty soon, i was in a foster home untill i was 8 and finally got adopted. I feel your pain. Hope you are doing ok now.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Ulcerative colitis that ****t sucks, no pun intended.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Physical: kidney stones too large to pass. That is not fun at all. Add in a lacerated spleen leaking blood into my abdomen where I couldn't eat be we if my stomach was extended I couldn't breath. No room for the stomach with all the blood. Add in 6 others operations and I have had my share.

Mental: being 20 and watching my father go from a 190lbs weightlifter to 1 year later being 90lbs. Thanks to esophogeal cancer

B3ast

B3ast

Awards
Physical: kidney stones too large to pass. That is not fun at all. Add in a lacerated spleen leaking blood into my abdomen where I couldn't eat be we if my stomach was extended I couldn't breath. No room for the stomach with all the blood. Add in 6 others operations and I have had my share.

Mental: being 20 and watching my father go from a 190lbs weightlifter to 1 year later being 90lbs. Thanks to esophogeal cancer
I am so sorry man :( My dad's sister currently has a brain tumor

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 10
Prince IronMag Labs 2
Anabolics 26
mixedup Anabolics 0
Anabolics 0