ANYONE Willing to become online Workout Partners??

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Is anyone willing to become a partner of mine during my bulking season!?
I always work out alone but would love someone there I can have to
watch my progress and give me tips/advice on how to move forward.
I could post stats and my nutrition at the time through e-mail or anything!

I know it's not much but I think this would be awesome and I could help them in return!
Just a few quick stats, my stack and eating habits.
I'm 18, turning 19 in 2 months. 221 dry and 6'2". Endomorph. BF:15% (High I know yet it doesn't show too badly)

Bench Max: 270
Squat Max: 345
Deadlift:410

Stack-Whey, Kre-Alkalyn, Glutamine, Beta-Alanine, Cellucor BCAA, 1MR, Casein, *** MultiVita, No2 Red, Milk Thistle, CycleSupport, Fish Oil

I've ran a PH cycle twice before but as of now am staying away for another month or 2 before I go on one.

Drinking between 2-3 gallons of water daily. 3800calories/day average. Meals every 2.5-3 hours. Average 6-8 hrs sleep/night

Please if anyone would be interested or willing to help I'd be more than grateful. Doesn't matter if you're an experienced veteran or a beginner who wants just the same, the only criteria i'm looking for is effort and dedication which most have on here.

Iron Fire

Iron Fire

Awards
You could just post a blog (or thread) here and you will have the entire community to help you out. Good luck to you.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
I like that idea a lot and really do appreciate it. I just feel having an individual, or a small group of them, works better for me. That way it's continual progress with the same person(s) and they're strongly up to date and knowledgeable of my training