Barry Bonds comes clean - AnabolicMinds.com

Barry Bonds comes clean

1. New Member

Barry Bonds comes clean

This whole situation seems to be unfolded at a rapid clip now. Supposedly, he used clomid to mask the use, but says that he was unaware that he was using steroids...does that seem like a contridiction to anyone else??? On a side note, how is all of this sealed fed testimony leaking out; someone should seriously lose their job over this.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Just saw that on ESPN minutes ago. I think he knew. How could you not know something's wrong with your nuts are shrinking ? He's just covering his ass because they told him if he told the truth he wouldn't face any charges
  3. J1Q

Bonds is a loser, who did he think he was fooling. He insulted all
    baseball fans by lying, saying he didnt know it was steroids.
    YEAH RIGHT. Don't insult our intelligence Barry. What did ya
    think that was your trainer was giving you Barry? Creatine?
    PLEASE................... That Creatine just all of a sudden help
    you hit 73 homeruns. Whatever, Go Home Barry, and stop
    insulting Fans with your lies, were not as dumb as you think!!!
    You made a Mockery of Baseball Barry, But now Baseball is about
    to make a Mockery of you and your Arrogance!!!
    •   

4. Senior Member

I don't think it's the charges he's worried about, but more of the asterisk they may place next to his name in the record books.
  5. USA HOCKEY

right i agree, he should at least deny the steroid charges so he can be the roll model the media wants him to be. Not that he's anyway close to that.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  6. New Member

It really blows this is happening to him right now and he is just the unlucky bastard who got caught. I saw a statistic that ATLEAST 30% of all baseball players use juice at some point. Not to mention, it was only two years ago, I believe, that the MLB began testing for steroids (Don't quote me on that). About 80% of the NFL uses steroids. Should we strip away each teams record and superbowls?

If steroids really did make him hit all those homeruns FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS, then shouldn't a majority of ball players be hitting +50 HR's a season? These guys have unlimited funds and the best physicians in the world, it is almost absurd to think that most DONT use steroids. In all actuallity, it is there own best interest, from a professional and financial standpoint, to use "flaxseed oil and arthritis balm."
  7. USA HOCKEY

I've always wondered about the NFL. Guys can be 6'4'' 250 ripped and run 4.5. sick.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  8. Ectomorph man
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

i find it funny as hell when the media talks so much **** about baseball and how bad the juicing is there... and then claim how the NFL is soooo clean, etc...

they are so ****ing ignorant it makes me sick... you pretty much HAVE to juice in the NFL... guys that are 240-260 and ripped and still run a sub 4.6 40 is absolutely crazy...
  9. Advanced Member

I hate Barry Bonds, but steroids did not help him hit home runs. It gave him the body to keep up the pace as fcr as injuries and just old age goes but it didn't affect his hand/eye cooridination. I have no problem with his use, he just needs to be a man and defend his use of "supplements". Then maybe we can change some minds on the subject.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    i find it funny as hell when the media talks so much **** about baseball and how bad the juicing is there... and then claim how the NFL is soooo clean, etc...

they are so ****ing ignorant it makes me sick... you pretty much HAVE to juice in the NFL... guys that are 240-260 and ripped and still run a sub 4.6 40 is absolutely crazy...
    football uses their "testing system" for PR purposes, they pop 3-4 guys a year for roids and they're usually backups just to make everyone feel that they catch the cheaters.
  11. Senior Member

The only thing is that people can swear up and down that they hate professional athletes taking steroids and other performance-enhancing drugs, but the fact remains that most Americans want these guys to be larger than life. They demonize steroids and yet they want to see these freakish professional athletes. They don't want to see Joe Average playing out there, they want to see this huge 300 pound monster running a 4.7 forty slam the quarterback into the dirt in the blink of an eye, much like they want to see Barry Bonds hit 500ft monster homeruns. Love him or hate him, people have to realize that it takes more than a good pharmacist to be a professional athlete.
  12. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by J1Q
    Bonds is a loser, who did he think he was fooling. He insulted all
    baseball fans by lying, saying he didnt know it was steroids.
    YEAH RIGHT. Don't insult our intelligence Barry. What did ya
    think that was your trainer was giving you Barry? Creatine?
    PLEASE................... That Creatine just all of a sudden help
    you hit 73 homeruns. Whatever, Go Home Barry, and stop
    insulting Fans with your lies, were not as dumb as you think!!!
    You made a Mockery of Baseball Barry, But now Baseball is about
    to make a Mockery of you and your Arrogance!!!
    Haha yeah he should just admit it. All pro athletes should when questioned. LOL that would be smart. I don't think he is lying for the fans. He is lying to keep his ass out of trouble. Besides if any fan was dumb enough to beleive he was not juicing then they are blind. I've seen pics of him with his face bloated as hell.
  13. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
    I hate Barry Bonds, but steroids did not help him hit home runs.
    I don't think thats accurate. If your swing harder then their is a better chance of hitting a home run. Of coarse steroids won't do all the work but they will make a great athlete like bonds an even better athlete. Don't get me wrong though. I'm not saying steroids will get your their with out talent, dedication, and natural ability because no amount of gear is going to turn a normal athlete into a super athlete.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Barry Bonds has ManBoobs
    By KD1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-23-2005, 02:26 PM
  2. Barry Bonds is CLEAN
    By CROWLER in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-14-2005, 10:32 AM
  3. Barry Bonds Cartoon
    By Cuffs in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2