Who else is studying for finals?

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I've got it pretty easy this semester. Four finals, first one down today for environmental leadership. Had to write a story in which an environmental problem was solved using the U leadership process. I wrote a story about an immortal boy named Ted who eventually becomes a forest god, it's pretty awesome. Loosely based on the first few minutes of the movie Ted.

Coastal Science tomorrow, which is going to be a bitch...procrastinating atm..

Alterative energy Thursday and Hazardous waste management Friday followed by an end of the semester tacky Christmas sweater party yeahhhh budddyyyy..

Any good study tips?

I like to study for an hour or so, then decompress for a bit...either surf the web or play some zombies, or go walk around outside for a while in this awesome December 70 something degree weather..

How are you guys doing with your finals? Anyone already had finals?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
upper division chemistry and statistics here. i got 3 weeks left thoe so ima cruise for another 2 lol. do you use any focus sups for class?

i find that 30 minute sessions every hour or 2 is the best for studying with me. any longer and i start to zombie read. either that or start redoing homework or chapter review questions in the text. application is easier to remember

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Chem and stat...sounds tough. Are you a chem major?

I use 2g ALCAR every day...1g in the morning and 1g either before I workout or before I need to focus. I really feel sharper and more on my toes than before when I wasn't taking it. I also use adderall during finals, but that's the only time. It makes it impossible to eat. What about you?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
dietetics major. i gotta do the chem and biology **** lol. and i dont use any right now, i been considering getting some kind of supplement like focus xt for school though. no aderral though lol. next semester im doing 2 lab classes with 3 other lecture classes. 15 units andaround 28hours a week in class. gonna suck

raemyprofessor = winning classes though. chem and stats would be so hard if i got ****ty professors

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
You are so right about that...I always use ratemyprof when registering for classes. The one time I didn't, it was for the intro chemistry class. My teacher could barely speak English, I mean he was nice and tried to say things over and over, but we all had to basically teach the **** to ourselves.

I don't know why universities here have so many foreign professors who can't speak English well..is it like that in Cali, too? I would assume there are probably tons of jobless American PhD's, but then again I don't really know that for a fact.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
You are so right about that...I always use ratemyprof when registering for classes. The one time I didn't, it was for the intro chemistry class. My teacher could barely speak English, I mean he was nice and tried to say things over and over, but we all had to basically teach the **** to ourselves.

I don't know why universities here have so many foreign professors who can't speak English well..is it like that in Cali, too? I would assume there are probably tons of jobless American PhD's, but then again I don't really know that for a fact.
Im not in uc so i wouldnt know lol. But before i started using ratemyprof, i got a bunch in both comunity and csu. I think its cuz they know their sht, its just hard to learn from them. They look good on paper though lol

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I've got finals next week. Principles of Therapeutic Exercise, Health and Disease, and Physical Agents and Modalities. Just a two year program, but finals suck, haha. Tired of studying!! I normally make it about an hour and then cruise the forums for awhile.

python93

python93

Awards
Computer Science Major here. Just finished 2 classes last week.
One more to go on Tuesday!

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
I'm done this week and have the flu, home today with my stomach killing me. I can't wait to veg for a month.