Unsure

cdnrook

Awards
I know this is completely outta topic here but it was my birthday the other night and things got completely out of control and I ended up doing some cocaine! We ended up doing around 2 grams and now I'm afraid we are gonna get piss tested at work!! Does anybody how long that **** stays in your urine? It was my first time and a horrible mistake and now I'm freaking out a little

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol well ya were! were there hot girls there at least

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Like I said it was my first time and a huge mistake!!
No, it wasn't a mistake.

Trying to explain it away like that is a cop out.

A mistake is is an error or misunderstanding.

So unless you accidentally snorted coke by doing something like tripping over an extension cord and falling face-first into a pile of coke and then inhaling the coke through your nose as an involuntary breathing action - then it wasn't a mistake.

Look at it this way, is committing adultery a mistake? No. Someone doesn't accidentally stick his penis into a vagina, or confuse another woman's vagina for the vagina of his wife, that would be a mistake. Yet we hear that "cheating was the biggest mistake of my life", right?

So regardless of whether we are looking at your decision and action, or that of an adulterer, what happened was not a mistake.

What it really was is an intentional and willful act that you (or our mythical adulterer), apparently, regret.

It makes no difference if you were hammered or of clear mind when you intentionally and willfully decided to use coke and intentionally and willfully used coke, you are responsible; nonetheless.

But lets call it what it is.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only have 1 question about this whole thing.

Sean, why did you know that?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only have 1 question about this whole thing.

Sean, why did you know that?
lol I've never used any drug other than marijuana, I've read it somewhere before, and it also took me 5x faster than the OP took to write his post in order to google it

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cocains one helluva drug

..chappell show anybody?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
No, it wasn't a mistake.

Trying to explain it away like that is a cop out.

A mistake is is an error or misunderstanding.

So unless you accidentally snorted coke by doing something like tripping over an extension cord and falling face-first into a pile of coke and then inhaling the coke through your nose as an involuntary breathing action - then it wasn't a mistake.

Look at it this way, is committing adultery a mistake? No. Someone doesn't accidentally stick his penis into a vagina, or confuse another woman's vagina for the vagina of his wife, that would be a mistake. Yet we hear that "cheating was the biggest mistake of my life", right?

So regardless of whether we are looking at your decision and action, or that of an adulterer, what happened was not a mistake.

What it really was is an intentional and willful act that you (or our mythical adulterer), apparently, regret.

It makes no difference if you were hammered or of clear mind when you intentionally and willfully decided to use coke and intentionally and willfully used coke, you are responsible; nonetheless.

But lets call it what it is.
Bahahahaha!!!

Maybe he mixed his coffee with cocaine thinkin it was sugar?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That or he wanted an insane workout. I woulda gone with methamphetamine stacked with
Wal-Marts NO Fury.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good luck

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
-Mobile Device Posting.

cdnrook

Awards
No fury and bath salts...
All you guys are a bunch of hypocrite roid monkeys!! To say pinning yourself to get big is alright then berating somebody who did something once is a ****in joke! Ya I didn't fall in a table of coke and as I went face first and inhaled the ****!! It was a bad decision that I'm obviously paying for now!! But you guys are all ****ing angels who never made a bad decision in your life!
Cheers *******s

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All you guys are a bunch of hypocrite roid monkeys!! To say pinning yourself to get big is alright then berating somebody who did something once is a ****in joke! Ya I didn't fall in a table of coke and as I went face first and inhaled the ****!! It was a bad decision that I'm obviously paying for now!! But you guys are all ****ing angels who never made a bad decision in your life!
Cheers *******s
Stop being so butt hurt, I understand your stressed but everyone here (with the exception if beau) are just making jokes.

Lighten up bro, its just the internet.

Also on that note, just because I'm a member of a lifting forum does not mean I'm a "roid monkey", especially considering I've never some any type of drug at all. Hell I don't even smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.

So lets keep the generalizations to a minimum, shall we?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Cheers *******s
Uh oh... see man told you shouldnt of done now hes going through withdrawls!!! Its all down hill from here...

cdnrook

Awards
Stop being so butt hurt, I understand your stressed but everyone here (with the exception if beau) are just making jokes.

Also on that note, just because I'm a member of a lifting forum does not mean I'm a "roid monkey", especially considering I've never some any type of drug at all. Hell I don't even smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.

Ha your right jimbuick. Just stressed! My bad!

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Cheers *******s
Your also new... sooo your a freshman... freshmeat everyone!!! ;)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey - as was pointed out - if there is anyone who deserves your wrath its me, not others. I am OK w/ that; my intentions were actually very good.

The point I made was/is valid; we are all responsible for what we say and what we do, and there is an enormous difference between a mistake and a bad decision.

The good news (for you) is that it seems as if you see that as a bad decision. I don't have a dog in this fight; other than to stress personal responsibility (and assume responsibility for my prior post).

As to your thought that we (or I) believe we have never made a bad decision, let me assure you - I have made more than my fair share and, despite my best efforts to the contrary, unfortunately it is a certainty that I will make some bad decisions in the future.

And for me its has always turned out that I have learned much more (and more important) things from my transgressions. Having regret is liking taking a bite out of a crap sandwich -- you don't want to take another bite in the future.

So, I wasn't attacking you. If it seemed that way - that was not my intention.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
freshmen where!!! seriously though you went and had a hell of a time hope you had fun and enjoyed it. releax and use google and see how long it takes to clear and ways to flush it faster from your body.

dont do it anymore though you dont want to end up with a substance problem some things you can play with and be fine that however is not one of them

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards

Bro why you roid ragin' all over my internet box

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
For a piss test, 2-4 days is about right, it shouldn't actually be detected in your piss after the third day though to be specific, it might have been a mistake but it's not a joke, ****'s serious man take it from a guy who knows first hand, after it's said and done and you look back on your life and realize all the hell you've been through has been caused by nothing more than this white powder???? People have tragedies daily that **** their life's up and and for someone to be lucky and blessed in good health and throw their life away for a drug. It's YOUR life so take it how you want it, just giving you my 2 cents.

cdnrook

Awards
For a piss test, 2-4 days is about right, it shouldn't actually be detected in your piss after the third day though to be specific, it might have been a mistake but it's not a joke, ****'s serious man take it from a guy who knows first hand, after it's said and done and you look back on your life and realize all the hell you've been through has been caused by nothing more than this white powder???? People have tragedies daily that **** their life's up and and for someone to be lucky and blessed in good health and throw their life away for a drug. It's YOUR life so take it how you want it, just giving you my 2 cents.
I appreciate that!! Took a test today and passed so I can breath a sigh of relief!! Never going through that again! Once is enough for me and its not worth it to throw your life away for a night partying!!
Thanks everyone