I Lost my Aunt Molly Today

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
My aunt died today, she raised me,
She was born with osteogenesis imperfecta, she was not supposed to live past 10 years old, she would have been 70 next month.
She was only 3 1/2 feet tall, yet she was the toughest person I ever met.
Even though I was able took take care of her in her later years, she was really taking care of me even helping me through the worst of my PTSD.
I love you Molly, you are forever in my heart.

Peace

murk01

murk01

Awards
She was born with osteogenesis imperfecta, she was not supposed to live past 10 years old, she would have been 70 next month.
Even though I was able took take care of her in her later years, she was really taking care of me even helping me through the worst of my PTSD.

Peace
Sorry for u loss, she must have an amazing person

Jawbreaker24

Jawbreaker24

Awards

Peace
Sorry for your loss brother, you and your Aunt Molly will be in my prayers..

God Bless.

"Victory is Reserved for those willing to pay its price"

~Unknown~

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Sounds like she was a great woman...sorry for your loss brother, my condolences to you.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Losing someone close hurts very badly; it is a true heart ache. I am sorry you have lost someone close to you. I am sure you will miss her deeply.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry to hear that man. I know what your going through though. My grandmother passed away 4 hours of ago. And although I may not have been a close with her as you were with your aunt, I have a rough idea.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
This may be needless to say but in no way am I trying to hijack your thread