Primordial Performance and Grapefruit Interactions

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I realize I am going WAY out on a limb here but remember, we're talking about the FDA. I wonder if perhaps "some" of PPs recent troubles had anything to do with them coming to the attention of the FDA over their grapefruit content. I've read several of the threads and Eric's statement over at PP so don't flame me.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
FDA has to be single largest organization with a bunch of corrupt arseholes that I have seen in my life.

And make no mistake about it, I am not even a PH user or anything like that, I worked with them for a couple of years and between them and EPA I cannot decide who should be exiled to North Korea for merely existing.

If we go to civil war under this leadership ( just for the lulz), I think the Anabolic Tards should just invade and rampage the **** out of FDA

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't think they'd have much of leg on grapefruit considering it is readily found in the food chain.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
RJ : Has there been a jump on FDA crap under this president? I keep drifting in and out so I am not sure I have a grip on the facts. But has FDA really clamped down on businesses a lot more?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't think they'd have much of leg on grapefruit considering it is readily found in the food chain.
LOL...I'm not saying it has to be logical but look at the body of evidence discussed here and that Eric posted. Just look at how an investigator would see it if that investigator has no experience with these compounds.

1. At one time, PP sold what amounts to AAS. I forget which 2 compounds Eric listed.
2. Since then, they have changed their formulas to include Liqua Vade and use terms like "delivery system" etc and talk about how grapefruit extract enhances this.
3. Then, their marketing terminology used the term STEROIDS and makes claims that they may construe as being medically related.
4. Some studies conclude that grapefruit combined with the wrong meds kills people.
5. PP boldly proclaims they are immune to us with position papers.

The conclusion? Infamous steroid distributor makes new secret formula with potentially lethal ingredients and no legitimate pharma trials or testing. Then, they flaunt it in our face with their marketing terminology. And wow! Look at the pricing! This dangerous criminal must be killing people by the thousands and getting rich doing it.

Grapefruit may not have played into it at all but it certainly would not surprise me if that is one of the reasons that A: they noticed and came after the Andro series and B: why they said we don't want you distributing it. Remember, these people are educated, somewhat intelligent, but also arrogant and tempered primarily by ego and ignorance.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was the sale of "tren" tabs and SD that sealed their fate along with the fact that it is debatable whether or not the esterfied DHEA isomers are found in nature.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I guess we'll never know for sure unless they unseal the search warrant or issue warrants and indictments. Either way, this grapfruit study is picking up in popularity.

Another News Story

A List of Drugs With Known Interactions

Makes you wonder about those occasional fentanyl ODs. Now we all know not to wash our ketamine down with grapefruit juice.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grapefruit interactions with Rx meds have been known for a long time and this is not the first time a supplement company has tried to harness the benefits of P450 in hopes of making supplements and/or PH/DS more potent.

etnukekav

Awards
dont most meds that are affected by grapefruit have that little warning sticker on them as well...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grapefruit interactions with Rx meds have been known for a long time and this is not the first time a supplement company has tried to harness the benefits of P450 in hopes of making supplements and/or PH/DS more potent.
This.
Until we see another public statement I'm done trying to debate what caused them to be raided lol

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
LOL....I'm not looking for a debate or for anyone to pat me on the back for having a new theory. I'm just saying that based on what the FDA reacts to and how they go about it sometimes makes me wonder "what the he11 were they thinking?". Out of all the people and companies that have ever moved compounds of questionable legality, like Tren and SD, why did they go after PP and why now?

The marketing angle/marketing claims make the most sense so far as to why PP may have brought attention to themselves that other companies are not seeing. And, PP appears outwardly to be a big fish. I'm just envisioning the agents drooling over the anticipation of seizing hidden assets and massive quantities of that deadly grapefruit extract. Add to that the latest drug scare that "grapefruit kills old people on heart meds" and it's not such a stretch to see why they might have slid PP to the top of the FDAs Most Wanted Distributors of Citrus Extracts and DHEA Isomers list.

As I already said, we may never know until they unseal the search warrant or issue indictments. And the public may still never find out even then. But, I think this is really sad that Eric and PP made a conscious effort to move away from illegal liver killers and to try to deliver safer products that worked and got clipped at a crucial time.