Where do you guys play poker?

1. Where do you guys play poker?

Anyone play online? I play on pokerstars a lot. www.pokerstars.net i believe..
    PharmD

2. I play in my bedroom with my wife.

Ohhhh, you said poker... I thought you said poke her.

3. All the poker sites are basically the same nowadays, same layout and everything but I play at Partypoker.com
    •   

4. Yea they all seem to be pretty much the same. I like 7 Sultans and have been playing there for months on the $10 they gave me free without a deposit. I'd like to try partypoker but I'm waiting for a no-deposit incentive

5. With that free $10, do you have to register a credit card? Or just sign up with email and everything? Just giving away would seem too easy, but i dont doubt 95% people blow that $10 their first 5 games.

6. I used to play on www.pogo.com but they've somehow lost my account.
    TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)

7. Quote Originally Posted by freEQnasty
    With that free $10, do you have to register a credit card? Or just sign up with email and everything? Just giving away would seem too easy, but i dont doubt 95% people blow that $10 their first 5 games.
    No credit card or anything, it was a free $10, I think you have to deposit to withdraw the winnings or something. I can't recall and don't really care since I don't leave the pot limit 5/10 tables anyway. I think 7 Sultans is one of the better poker sites because less 'pros' hang around the newbie rooms taking everyone's money.

8. Monaco

9. I play in Atlantic City at Bally's. Used to play every weekend but I haven't been in months.

10. i play on paradisepoker.com or empirepoker.com

i just got a mac though - some of the sites are compatable w/ macs. Anyone know any sights that will work w/ macs

11. Quote Originally Posted by freEQnasty
    All the poker sites are basically the same nowadays, same layout and everything but I play at Partypoker.com
    party poker is set up so everyone gets good hands and PP gets a big rake. I never play there anymore.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Ownage
    party poker is set up so everyone gets good hands and PP gets a big rake. I never play there anymore.
    Where'd you hear that from? Is it true? It easily could be cause its computers and programs running these games so they could definitely be rigged. I never thought of that, but did wonder how everything was done.

13. Well I tried 7sultans today. Not too bad. Your right there are a lot of newbies there and yes most are quite dumb lol. I got the free 10 dollar deposit (usually takes 24 hours) and I am up to 25.00 in one day just by playing the 10/20 cent games lol. Kind of interesting.

It is interesting though how the hands are dealt on a lot of different programs. I have only seen 1 flush all day at 7sultans. Pokerstars will post a lot of flushes. 7sultans and 8,8,8 on the flop and then 8 on the turn, never seen that before either. I do see a ****load of straights tho.
    PharmD

14. Quote Originally Posted by Talon
    Yea they all seem to be pretty much the same. I like 7 Sultans and have been playing there for months on the $10 they gave me free without a deposit. I'd like to try partypoker but I'm waiting for a no-deposit incentive
    You can get a free $100 at party poker when you join using the bonus code PartyPoker_Pro.

15. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Anyone play online? I play on pokerstars a lot. www.pokerstars.net i believe..

At Ronalds house!

16. I play at party poker. I haven't tried any others though.

17. Quote Originally Posted by lozgod
    I play in Atlantic City at Bally's. Used to play every weekend but I haven't been in months.
    I've played at Borgata and Tropicana

18. I play at the underground clubs in my area.

If online I play at pardise poker and pokerroom.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where do you guys buy your protein?
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 08:11 AM
  2. Where do you guys keep your Armour Thyroid?
    By T800 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 01:20 AM
  3. Where do you guys get B-12
    By tommyboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-20-2005, 10:00 PM
  4. Where do you guys lift/train?
    By dieseldude in forum General Chat
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-30-2003, 07:19 PM