Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I play in my bedroom with my wife.

Ohhhh, you said poker... I thought you said poke her. :D

freEQnasty

Awards
All the poker sites are basically the same nowadays, same layout and everything but I play at Partypoker.com

Talon

Awards
Yea they all seem to be pretty much the same. I like 7 Sultans and have been playing there for months on the $10 they gave me free without a deposit. I'd like to try partypoker but I'm waiting for a no-deposit incentive ;)

freEQnasty

Awards
With that free $10, do you have to register a credit card? Or just sign up with email and everything? Just giving away would seem too easy, but i dont doubt 95% people blow that $10 their first 5 games.

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Awards
I used to play on www.pogo.com but they've somehow lost my account.

Talon

Awards
With that free $10, do you have to register a credit card? Or just sign up with email and everything? Just giving away would seem too easy, but i dont doubt 95% people blow that $10 their first 5 games.
No credit card or anything, it was a free $10, I think you have to deposit to withdraw the winnings or something. I can't recall and don't really care since I don't leave the pot limit 5/10 tables anyway. I think 7 Sultans is one of the better poker sites because less 'pros' hang around the newbie rooms taking everyone's money.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
I play in Atlantic City at Bally's. Used to play every weekend but I haven't been in months.

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
i play on paradisepoker.com or empirepoker.com

i just got a mac though - some of the sites are compatable w/ macs. Anyone know any sights that will work w/ macs

Sgt. Ownage

Board Supporter
Awards
All the poker sites are basically the same nowadays, same layout and everything but I play at Partypoker.com
party poker is set up so everyone gets good hands and PP gets a big rake. I never play there anymore.

freEQnasty

Awards
party poker is set up so everyone gets good hands and PP gets a big rake. I never play there anymore.
Where'd you hear that from? Is it true? It easily could be cause its computers and programs running these games so they could definitely be rigged. I never thought of that, but did wonder how everything was done.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well I tried 7sultans today. Not too bad. Your right there are a lot of newbies there and yes most are quite dumb lol. I got the free 10 dollar deposit (usually takes 24 hours) and I am up to 25.00 in one day just by playing the 10/20 cent games lol. Kind of interesting.

It is interesting though how the hands are dealt on a lot of different programs. I have only seen 1 flush all day at 7sultans. Pokerstars will post a lot of flushes. 7sultans and 8,8,8 on the flop and then 8 on the turn, never seen that before either. I do see a shitload of straights tho.

Awards
Yea they all seem to be pretty much the same. I like 7 Sultans and have been playing there for months on the $10 they gave me free without a deposit. I'd like to try partypoker but I'm waiting for a no-deposit incentive ;)
You can get a free $100 at party poker when you join using the bonus code PartyPoker_Pro.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I play at party poker. I haven't tried any others though.

Bouncer79

Awards
I play at the underground clubs in my area.

If online I play at pardise poker and pokerroom.com