France, where are they now?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Ouch....except they just sent troops

"French to Send Advisors to Iraq as result of NATO agreement

In a stunning reversal of policy, French President Jacques Chirac announced today that the French government will be supporting the War on Terror after all.

Five hundred soldiers from the elite L'Abandonnement du Field d'Honneur Battalion (French Surrender Battalion) of the Legion Etrangere (Foreign Legion) are in the process of shipping out to Iraq where they will assist the elite Iraqi Republican Guard in their inevitable surrender to the overwhelming might of the American Armed Forces.

"Eet ees important to be haughty and insufferable when surrendering," said General Philippe de Peepee, the commanding Officer of the Surrender Battalion, who has personally surrendered in more than 200 battles going back to Dien Bien Phu in 1954.

"We French are ze world masters at surrendering, n'est ce pas, not like you arrogant Americans who never surrender. Ha, I spit on your filthy American Victories."

President Chirac also announced that his government will be sending 3,000 advisors from the elite Force du Collaborateur Francaise (French Collaboration Force) to assist the Iraqis in collaborating with the Americans while pretending to be part of a non-existent resistance movement.

When Saddam Hussein asked Chirac to advise him as to how many troops would be needed to defend his capital city, Chirac replied, "I do not know. France has no experience in defending its capital city."

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO literally had me and my gf in stitches!

DarCSA

Awards
France fight with whose army? They need to borrow one first to send troops in.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by YellowJacket

"We French are ze world masters at surrendering, n'est ce pas, not like you arrogant Americans who never surrender. Ha, I spit on your filthy American Victories."

hahahah, he says it like its a GOOD thing...  Congrats on being a pussy.  Shall I send you a bottle of wine for your achievements?  We'll be sure to put your soldiers on the front line where they can take the hit for everyone else...

Lol

WYD

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
ww7...man you outdid yourself, bro! on the exile thing, maybe we could find a country willing to take both chirac and saddam...get a two for one deal heh! :D :D

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
anyone ever notice that Saddam has gyno? :D saw a thing on the history channel of him driving a boat tryin to act like a "sex symbol"... but he had some saggy b cup breasts lol

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
YJ, that is a thing of beauty. ROFLMFAO

LG. :cool:

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
i heard france and germany had some type of economic negotiations going on in the middle east soon, so thats the real reason why they wanted to postpone war. figures... but i dunnof it thats legit.