Male Fertility Cans vs Can'ts

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Ok, so here is the deal. my wife and I just decided to start trying to have kids two months ago. Funny thing is I thought I would for sure have her knocked up the month she got off birth control.

Well, it's been 2 months going on three and it still ain't happened and I would like to speed up the process for selfish reasons. The most important one is that I have been getting all fired up about starting a PH/AAS cycle (haven't decided yet which) and now I'm let down because it seems to me that almost everything hurts your sperm count. Too much caffeine is bad, compression shorts are bad...Sh!t, too hot of a shower is bad.. WTF!! Although I did read that dermacrine actually boost male fertility.

So my question is if my cycle is has proper PCT and taking all my supplements/supports do you think it would hinder me? Any of you guys had this problem? Ideas would be great.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're trying to have kids presently stay away from hormones man. One thing at a time, get her knocked up and then hop on your cycle. You're not supposed to have sex for like 6 - 8 weeks after labor anyways perfect timing ;) you won't have to worry about lowered libido or anything. That's what I like to call win-win.

- Valdez

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
It can take a healthy couple over 6 months to conceive :]

Timing has to be perfect.. only a 24 hour period a month that an egg is released to be fertilized.

No tight underwear or pants, no hot tubs or excessive heat.. that's all I can remember right now.

Also, is she doing her part? She can learn to track her cycles to know when she's ovulating and fertile.. its really easy, just need to Google it.

Good luck and baby dust to you :]

Sent from me, to you.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
It can take a healthy couple over 6 months to conceive :]

Timing has to be perfect.. only a 24 hour period a month that an egg is released to be fertilized.

No tight underwear or pants, no hot tubs or excessive heat.. that's all I can remember right now.

Also, is she doing her part? She can learn to track her cycles to know when she's ovulating and fertile.. its really easy, just need to Google it.

Good luck and baby dust to you :]

Sent from me, to you.
Yes she has the app and everything. Tracking temperature and all this other stuff.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
If you're trying to have kids presently stay away from hormones man. One thing at a time, get her knocked up and then hop on your cycle. You're not supposed to have sex for like 6 - 8 weeks after labor anyways perfect timing ;) you won't have to worry about lowered libido or anything. That's what I like to call win-win.

- Valdez
So it seems to me mostly hormonal stuff is what I need to stay away from.

mls51112

mls51112

Awards
Being on the pill and coming off can also make her hormones a little out of whack.. just takes time :] Get used to the freedom while you can, haha. Go out and have fun, sleep in, enjoy each other and relax. If all else fails, stop trying.. worked for me ;]

Sent from me, to you.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Correct, it definitely won't increase your chances.

- Valdez