Weight lifting app iphone?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Looking for an app that can track all my lifts in each exercise and graph it. A bonus would be a timer after input of each set. Preferably free or under 2.99.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ah well I barely use it because I like writin on paper better but I know people that use it exactly how you want to. sorry I didn't check the price man, I had a $100 iTunes card so I didn't pay attention to it lol

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
no worries, like I said if it's worth the price then so be it.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe it has all that you're asking for, so unless there's a cheaper one then its worth the price. I'll open it up and play around with it real quick

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yup it's gotta timer. I didn't see a graph but it has an ass load of information and stats to fill in so I'm sure it graphs it. **** it, I'm gonna start usin it lol it looks good

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
cool found an app called workout log, free, will try that out real quick then if it doesn't fit the bill looks like Jefit is what I'm after.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thought jefit was free...

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thought jefit was free...
It is. They have a "pro" version that you can buy, which is basically the same thing from what I can tell.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
If you have a IPhone Ipersonal Trainer is a great app. It's the best training app I have seen.