Subaru brx vs scion fr-s
- 11-20-2012, 03:24 PM
- 11-20-2012, 03:28 PM
White, and silver are notoriously the easiest to keep clean.
The problem with black is they begin to show swirls, and scratches really bad. On lighter colored cars they are VERY hard to see. Black cars they really stand out.
This is all from washing, and day to day use over time. It is pretty much unavoidable.
11-20-2012, 03:34 PM
Blue pearl seems to be a goo In between an will look black at night
Dealership guy says whiten which I love but do you guys think it's too "plain"
I'm a colorful tattooed person lol.
11-20-2012, 05:27 PM
11-20-2012, 05:56 PM
I've got a white Nissan Murano after having a black 300C and honestly I think the white looks just as sexy if not more so and it's a LOT easier to keep clean looking. In fact, when I get another C I'm going with white.
11-20-2012, 06:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 05-31-2008, 05:38 AM
- By true_c in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-07-2002, 09:14 AM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2002, 09:32 PM
- By Kay in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 11-21-2002, 03:26 PM
- By MassMachine in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-30-2002, 04:13 PM