Texas oil fields anyone

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering if anyone here is from texas and can give me some insight on working the oil fields. Im leaving california to move to odessa tx to better my financial position. Any thoughts?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was just wondering if anyone here is from texas and can give me some insight on working the oil fields. Im leaving california to move to odessa tx to better my financial position. Any thoughts?
Celorza lives in TX, maybe he can shed some light.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Not sure about oil fields but I know from when I lived in south Texas that its probably still pretty easy to get a job working offshore.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Tough decision to make but lots of money to be made out there

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't work oil personally before enlisting (I did construction) but as far as working for an honest dollar goes, Texas is probably the best place to do it. The work is hard but the money is good, all you gotta do is bust your ass and you can succeed out there man!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I didn't work oil personally before enlisting (I did construction) but as far as working for an honest dollar goes, Texas is probably the best place to do it. The work is hard but the money is good, all you gotta do is bust your ass and you can succeed out there man!
Thats what everybody tells me! Good money but gotta work hard for it which i can still do for at least another 10yrs hopefully