000 cappers?

J

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
So I've poked around a bit... 000 caps are readily available.... 000 tampers are readily available too. But nowhere can I find a 000 capping machine.

Any clues? I really wanna to cap this damn CEE.

J

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Nevermind, the sponsor for this forum has it. How convenient. :D

M

Mr. Big

I'm in the same boat. I've put up with some nasty stuff but this one is hard for me to swallow. It's like fear factor twice a day with me. Let me know how caps turn out for you.

J

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Caps are great. I have 0 and 00 cappers already. It's just that with stuff like CEE, it would be nice to have caps that hold a gram or more. I would have to make an absolute shitload of 00 caps for that, and capping is tedious.

M

Mr. Big

How many 00 are you taking to get a gram out of them? I see what your saying.

J

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, unfortunately. All powders are different density and I don't have a scale. Only way I would be able to tell is if I capped the whole batch at one time, and count how many caps it made.

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got a scale from 1fast that weighs accurately to the hundreth of a gram. I got some CEE from 1fast and some 00 caps.

I found I get anywhere from 500mg-700mg in each cap. The way I tell is by weighing the cap after filling it and then subtracting the weight of an empty cap.

I imagine 000 caps would probably easily hold more than 1g of stuff.

Btw, when I clikc on this board sponsor I get a broken link.

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use Cap'em quick and the Cap'em Quick tamper.

CEE in particular tends to clump. Without a tamper, I'd probably only get about 1/3 of that in there.

N

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
8??

5 for me. 6 would be the absolute most. Most though tend to be about 600 or 650mg.

Honestly there is no need for a full 3 grams unless you are one heavy mofo.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
I capped 100gms at once, tamped 2x and wound up with
263 capsules. So about 8 was equal to 3 gms the recommended dose.
However I do make sure my powder is completely dried out.