ALL METALHEADS GTFIH( assistance requested)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Hellz yea dude, Dethklok is awesome!!!
    Hardest of the hardcore fans only attend their shows
    I bartend at one of the biggest indoor concert venues in Detroit and they came a few months back. I knew it was gonna be awesome but I had no idea. I'd have to say one of the best if not the best live shows I've ever seen. ****ing hilarious and awesome all at once

2. Duncan hills coffeeee!
    •   

3. I would love to see them! Brendon Smalls is very talented. I don't see how he can get his voice as low as Nathan's
    After a year off, I'm back

4. Metallica's St. Anger is a musical abortion.

Listen to some Between the Buried and Me. Heavy death metal parts and the sweet soft mellow ballady stuff youre looking for. Doods shred.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Metallica's St. Anger is a musical abortion.

Listen to some Between the Buried and Me. Heavy death metal parts and the sweet soft mellow ballady stuff youre looking for. Doods shred.
    I bought St Anger and then threw it out, worst Metallica album EVER! I've seen them live (before that) and they were awesome.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I would love to see them! Brendon Smalls is very talented. I don't see how he can get his voice as low as Nathan's
    I had no idea that he did ALL the voices untill the show. i heard he did but i thought it was bs untill i saw it. That's mans vocal box is incredible. Talent off the charts. If you have to travel to a nearby state to see them preform do it , totally worth it. All the guys in that band are amazingly talented.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    I had no idea that he did ALL the voices untill the show. i heard he did but i thought it was bs untill i saw it. That's mans vocal box is incredible. Talent off the charts. If you have to travel to a nearby state to see them preform do it , totally worth it. All the guys in that band are amazingly talented.
    I definately will

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I bought St Anger and then threw it out, worst Metallica album EVER! I've seen them live (before that) and they were awesome.
    Kill em all. Love it. Motor breath still one of my favorite songs today.

P.s. **** st anger

9. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

Kill em all. Love it. Motor breath still one of my favorite songs today.

P.s. **** st anger
    Yeah...Metallica lost their luster starting with Load (or maybr even black album) I'm kinda partial to master of puppets myself
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

10. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post

Yeah...Metallica lost their luster starting with Load (or maybr even black album) I'm kinda partial to master of puppets myself
    I really enjoy the black album.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    How about this song...
    PRIME EXAMPLE OF A GREAT FINISHER OR LEAD OFF!!

ALL RISE MY FRIENDS! ALL RISE!
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

12. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    I was listening to Master of Puppets on my workout this morning. Sometimes, I'll listen to my playlist of a mixture of heavy songs, then other times I'll pick a band mostly Metallica, Hatebreed, Slayer

13. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I really enjoy the black album.
    I do too, but I've heard some people say it was the beginning of the end when you look at the overall progression of their albums - I do have to agree with that somewhat...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

14. God dam. Good to see this thread wake the fck up.
    All tbis new sht like hatebreed, god forbid, and whateverelse I canf remember now... but I keep going back to lamb of God, pantera and
    Whatever im wasted

15. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    God dam. Good to see this thread wake the fck up.
    All tbis new sht like hatebreed, god forbid, and whateverelse I canf remember now... but I keep going back to lamb of God, pantera and
    Whatever im wasted
    Speaking of Pantera, I think if they hadn't have broken up, they would have been one of, if not the biggest and most popular metal group around!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post

Metallica has been and always will be my favorite band and I agree that Kill Em All, Ride The Lightening, Master Of Puppets, and And Justice For All are all brilliant albums and untouchable. The Black Album is where they grew their huge commercial success and is still a damn good album. Load and reload in my opinion are not terrible albums, they are in no means comparable to their earlier works yet at the same time have some great songs and cool riffs on them. St. Anger is well what it is, it was an experiment and more of therapy record for the band but as well has some cool material on it. In my humble opinion no one can say that Death Magnetic is a bad album, Death Magnetic is a phenomenal mix of their older thrash days mixed in with some new school ideas and a wider vocal range from James. If anything that album has more then made up for their past three records they put out.
    Agree with you 100%

17. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Anyone ever been to a Metalacolypse show? Now that's great entertainment!
    Just saw them not to long ago with the black dahlia murder, all that remains and machine head. Such an awesome show. I was mainly there for the black dahlia murder but enjoyed dethklok a lot haha

18. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post

Just saw them not to long ago with the black dahlia murder, all that remains and machine head. Such an awesome show. I was mainly there for the black dahlia murder but enjoyed dethklok a lot haha
    That sounds like one hell of a show

19. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    God dam. Good to see this thread wake the fck up.
    Whatever im wasted
    Lamb of God never fails!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post

I'd say GWAR is my all time favorite live band.
    I bet they put on one hell of a show

21. Just saw gwar for the first time a few months ago - it was a really good time - definitely a fun show

22. E town concrete

System of a down
    Hed pe
    All their first albums def in my gym playlist

23. Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post

Yup same tour line up we had here in Detroit. Everybody say cocaine! some of the commentary skits between songs had me in tears laughing so hard.

24. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

Yup same tour line up we had here in Detroit. Everybody say cocaine! some of the commentary skits between songs had me in tears laughing so hard.
    Yea man, the skits were great! There was some fan dressed as Dr Rockso walking around. That was some funny stuff too haha.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fire View Post
    Fleshgod Apocalypse (All albums)
    Abacabb (Great album - Survivalist)
    Make Them Suffer
    The Acacia Strain
    Battlecross
    Suicidal Angels
    Whitechapel

Just to name a few to start with...
    The acacia strain is so brutal. Can't stand their lyrics tho. I opt for impending doom and a plea for purging
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

26. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post

The acacia strain is so brutal. Can't stand their lyrics tho. I opt for impending doom and a plea for purging
    You can stand impending doom's lyrics?
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

27. The Acacia Strain > impending doom.

28. Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14 View Post
    As a metalhead/knucklehead I enjoy any sort of music that involves double bass pedals, animalistic voices, good guitar, and at times even a ballad of sorts- still considered rock metal or any sub genre. I thrive on this stuff in the gym...Problem is ive exhausted all my own rescources and would like know about some more groups/bands that shred and who's music sounds best played at max volume.

Just to clue yall in as to what type's/groups I listen to heres a limited list:

Motograter
    Five finger death punch- as you can see im quite the ivan moody fan.
    All that remains
    Hatebreed
    Job for a Cowboy
    Suicide Silence
    etc etc etc.....like I said im not too picky

If you guys know of any other stuff help a brotha out.
    Love Job for a Cowboy! And Red Chord!
    Mastadon and Katatonia are good ones too!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor

29. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Lamb of God

WhiteChapel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAjHBcnXFwU

*my personal favorite* Gojira: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gv7fo6mefo

God Forbid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiZvzklgBMA

Fear Factory

That should get you started.. I have a bunch more I listen to, but the above mentioned are some of my favs
    Omerta!

National Level NPC Competitor
    Sponsored Athlete for Muscle Gauge Nutrition
    www.facebook.com/VanessaValdez.National.Competi tor

30. Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post

Omerta!

I always wonder when I'm rocking out to lamb of god, what all the ladies listen to...Dave Matthews or whatever? But not you!!
    Solid.

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Cycle Assistance Requested
    By Nitedrifter in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 09:52 PM
  2. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 03:20 PM
  3. Replies: 92
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 09:02 AM
  4. Request assistance in composition
    By dsade in forum General Chat