ALL METALHEADS GTFIH( assistance requested) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

ALL METALHEADS GTFIH( assistance requested)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Actual cd:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    BOARD TYRANT

2. New Member

Fleshgod Apocalypse (All albums)
    Abacabb (Great album - Survivalist)
    Make Them Suffer
    The Acacia Strain
    Battlecross
    Suicidal Angels
    Whitechapel

Just to name a few to start with...
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is as important as pwo drinks. I will throw in my faves later but good to see I have a lot in common with y'all.
    Didn't see emmure listed anywhere, for starters
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.

I'll show my age once again, old to new judas priest,motorhead,slayer,hell.. .theres stuff ya might have to look for (forgot about the net) so mybe not.....like exciter,mercyful fait (real devil ****).....some times i'll hit some old rush,or y&t......old **** theses days
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lamb of God
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Lamb of God
    Yessss
    After a year off, I'm back
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

slayer, pantera, motorhead, the krue, manheim steamroller (they will melt your face off!!)
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.

man im showing my age...i see bands ive never herd of....so im old or just not hip...what i do see is some old school bands...testament that younger guys are listening to kool...i remember there 1st album....like..1985-86...and these ol'boys are still doing it........nice
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by 16dawg23 View Post
    man im showing my age...i see bands ive never herd of....so im old or just not hip...what i do see is some old school bands...testament that younger guys are listening to kool...i remember there 1st album....like..1985-86...and these ol'boys are still doing it........nice
    Yeah, i think Testament's latest album "Dark roots of earth" is awesome. Love their old stuff even more!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Oh and dude who can forget about the darkness, dio, Dope (Dmfd specifically comes to mind), drowning pool and mastodon! There's so many posts on here I don't know how many if these ppl have already been mentioned but there's always a few forgot on favorites out there that really get the blood an anger pumpin!

~ MANotaur
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Dio- rainbow in the dark! First one on my playlist right now lol

Dope-DMFD... Number 2!

Just remember your playlist should be all rise! No fall!! Ever! That's why the ultimate song to end you work out on is.....(drumroll)

Queen- cant stop me now! If that dong doesn't put you in the best most positive invincible
    ****in mood ever and absolutely make you wanna take on the world balls first... the you obviously don't have a pulse!

~ MANotaur
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Love these lyrics too

It's like playing in a video game
    High value target needs a bullet in his brain
    Tired of the bull****
    Time he feels the pain
    Time for retribution
    Tired of his game

Double Tap

Ten ****ing years of trying to track this guy around
    We always knew Pakistan is where he'd be found
    All's we need's the go-ahead and he goes down
    Double tab to the head then he gets drowned

Double Tap

That Bin Laden's gotta go
    Code name Geronimo!

Double Tap
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

That sick!
    i seriously thought this thread was dead lol glad it got a bump in the ass with somethin as cool as this!
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MANotaur View Post
    That sick!
    i seriously thought this thread was dead lol glad it got a bump in the ass with somethin as cool as this!
    Hell yea bro \m/
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

thats some intense base pedaling....i dont know how those speed metal drummers do it...its nuts
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

thats some intense base pedaling....i dont know how those speed metal drummers do it...its nuts
    I know, its crazy! Talk about a calf workout
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    I know, its crazy! Talk about a calf workout
    talk about coke -driven lol
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Anyone ever been to a Metalacolypse show? Now that's great entertainment!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Hellz yea dude, Dethklok is awesome!!!
    Hardest of the hardcore fans only attend their shows
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

If that dong doesn't put you in the best most positive invincible
    ****in mood ever and absolutely make you wanna take on the world balls first... the you obviously don't have a pulse!

~ MANotaur
    How about this song...
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Hellz yea dude, Dethklok is awesome!!!
    Hardest of the hardcore fans only attend their shows
    I bartend at one of the biggest indoor concert venues in Detroit and they came a few months back. I knew it was gonna be awesome but I had no idea. I'd have to say one of the best if not the best live shows I've ever seen. ****ing hilarious and awesome all at once
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Duncan hills coffeeee!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

I would love to see them! Brendon Smalls is very talented. I don't see how he can get his voice as low as Nathan's
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Metallica's St. Anger is a musical abortion.

Listen to some Between the Buried and Me. Heavy death metal parts and the sweet soft mellow ballady stuff youre looking for. Doods shred.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Metallica's St. Anger is a musical abortion.

Listen to some Between the Buried and Me. Heavy death metal parts and the sweet soft mellow ballady stuff youre looking for. Doods shred.
    I bought St Anger and then threw it out, worst Metallica album EVER! I've seen them live (before that) and they were awesome.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I would love to see them! Brendon Smalls is very talented. I don't see how he can get his voice as low as Nathan's
    I had no idea that he did ALL the voices untill the show. i heard he did but i thought it was bs untill i saw it. That's mans vocal box is incredible. Talent off the charts. If you have to travel to a nearby state to see them preform do it , totally worth it. All the guys in that band are amazingly talented.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

I had no idea that he did ALL the voices untill the show. i heard he did but i thought it was bs untill i saw it. That's mans vocal box is incredible. Talent off the charts. If you have to travel to a nearby state to see them preform do it , totally worth it. All the guys in that band are amazingly talented.
    I definately will
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I bought St Anger and then threw it out, worst Metallica album EVER! I've seen them live (before that) and they were awesome.
    Kill em all. Love it. Motor breath still one of my favorite songs today.

P.s. **** st anger
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Kill em all. Love it. Motor breath still one of my favorite songs today.

P.s. **** st anger
    Yeah...Metallica lost their luster starting with Load (or maybr even black album) I'm kinda partial to master of puppets myself
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post

Yeah...Metallica lost their luster starting with Load (or maybr even black album) I'm kinda partial to master of puppets myself
    I really enjoy the black album.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

How about this song...
    PRIME EXAMPLE OF A GREAT FINISHER OR LEAD OFF!!

ALL RISE MY FRIENDS! ALL RISE!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    I was listening to Master of Puppets on my workout this morning. Sometimes, I'll listen to my playlist of a mixture of heavy songs, then other times I'll pick a band mostly Metallica, Hatebreed, Slayer
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I really enjoy the black album.
    I do too, but I've heard some people say it was the beginning of the end when you look at the overall progression of their albums - I do have to agree with that somewhat...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

God dam. Good to see this thread wake the fck up.
    All tbis new sht like hatebreed, god forbid, and whateverelse I canf remember now... but I keep going back to lamb of God, pantera and
    Whatever im wasted
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

All tbis new sht like hatebreed, god forbid, and whateverelse I canf remember now... but I keep going back to lamb of God, pantera and
    Whatever im wasted
    Speaking of Pantera, I think if they hadn't have broken up, they would have been one of, if not the biggest and most popular metal group around!
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post

Metallica has been and always will be my favorite band and I agree that Kill Em All, Ride The Lightening, Master Of Puppets, and And Justice For All are all brilliant albums and untouchable. The Black Album is where they grew their huge commercial success and is still a damn good album. Load and reload in my opinion are not terrible albums, they are in no means comparable to their earlier works yet at the same time have some great songs and cool riffs on them. St. Anger is well what it is, it was an experiment and more of therapy record for the band but as well has some cool material on it. In my humble opinion no one can say that Death Magnetic is a bad album, Death Magnetic is a phenomenal mix of their older thrash days mixed in with some new school ideas and a wider vocal range from James. If anything that album has more then made up for their past three records they put out.
    Agree with you 100%
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Just saw them not to long ago with the black dahlia murder, all that remains and machine head. Such an awesome show. I was mainly there for the black dahlia murder but enjoyed dethklok a lot haha
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT View Post

Just saw them not to long ago with the black dahlia murder, all that remains and machine head. Such an awesome show. I was mainly there for the black dahlia murder but enjoyed dethklok a lot haha
    That sounds like one hell of a show
  39. New Member

Whatever im wasted
    Lamb of God never fails!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post

I'd say GWAR is my all time favorite live band.
    I bet they put on one hell of a show

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Cycle Assistance Requested
    By Nitedrifter in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 07:52 PM
  2. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 01:20 PM
  3. Replies: 92
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 07:02 AM
  4. Request assistance in composition