T-Shirts. Thick or Thin?

Do you prefer thin shirts or thick shirts?

• Thin Shirts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thick Shirts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wilcox

Awards
I was curious if you guys have a preference for the type of shirts you wear.

Do you prefer thick shirts or thin shirts?

100% Cotton or 50% Cotton 50% Polyester or another combination?

Do you have any preferred brands of shirts you wear at the gym for the feel of them? Hanes, American Apparel, Under Armour, Fruit Of The Loom etc?

Just curious as to which you prefer!

All your input is very much appreciated!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Purus shirts.

:lol:

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like thin shirts for working out (not to be mistaken for tight; I just like thin material).

For hanging out in, I much prefer an older style of shirts made in the late 80s/early 90s. The fabric made the shirt feel very thin, soft, and flexible, yet it is somewhat thick and durable. A lot of old school metal shirts used this blend. I own a number, but the tags are so faded I can't tell what they were made of anymore.

Wilcox

Awards
Very interesting! Too bad you can't read the tags, I would be interested to hear what they were made from. Thanks for your input. :)

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
i prefer the cotton polyester shirts, dont ae to worry about them shrinking if i accidentally dry them. 60% cotton, 40% polyester cheap shirts from old navy.theyre my favorite

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Confirmed, it's 100% cotton.

I guess there was just something different about cotton shirts made back then. Maybe they use way too much cotton nowadays, or maybe they wind up the fabric/cotton real tight in the machines, but a lot of the cotton Ts I've tried out these days just feel pretty rigid/stiff. Some of the gym shirts I have are also 100% but feel like the old shirts I have.