mp3 sites????

K

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
i had napster then kazaa b4 they shut it all down prettymuch.

Where do all of you get your music???

free and memberships????

thx

F

freEQnasty

Awards
I know people who use Ares, Kazaa Lite, and Soulseek. They're not the faster but work for music. Those are all free.

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I've tried a lot of peer to peer networks/apps over the years. I still prefer WinMX. It's very rare I don't find what I'm looking for at a good bitrate and download speed.

B

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
Morpheus has been great to me. No fu*k up songs either know the ones that sound like a record getting scrached that the RIAA messed up

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
It's been a while since I've done downloads, but Limewire was okay.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Soulseek, Kazaa Lite

C

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
kazaalite (k++)
winmx

between the 2, i can get anything i want in < 1min (gotta love cable).

be sure and get kazaa LITE and not kazaa.

P

primal1

Awards
  • Established
kazaalite (k++)
winmx

between the 2, i can get anything i want in < 1min (gotta love cable).

be sure and get kazaa LITE and not kazaa.
i get alot of distorted songs from lite.

F

freEQnasty

Awards
Yea its hit and miss with some of the downloads, but its free so not that much of a bother.

V

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
i get alot of distorted songs from lite.
Same here. It used to be great but every time I try to d.l a newer song it's has something wrong with it.

K

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
hmmm i thought you can't get lite any more, thx guys keepm coming

i have kazaa, and it sucks for mp3s

K

keninishna

Awards
bittorrent is what i use you can get it at bittornado.com
and just do a google search for torrent sites, my favorite is suprnova.org. The only downside is you can't search like you can in kazza or whatever but they have shitloads of albums to choose from. btw I wouldent use morpheus, bareshare or old kazza because they all have spyware on them. Emule is spyware free and so is soulseek and winmx is too I think.

B

Buc4Life04

Awards
  • Established
See you need to get morphus no messed up songs and its free .

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
you guys that are good with computers should try out mIRC. it is nothing like kazaa or napster that u can point and click and get what u want though, u actually have to learn a few basic commands; but, it is really easy to use. oh, and check out #mp3passion on undernet. sorry if this sounds like greek

G

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
i heard that there are some overseas sites that you can download from and not get into any trouble here in the US.... anyone know if this is true or not?

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
you guys that are good with computers should try out mIRC. it is nothing like kazaa or napster that u can point and click and get what u want though, u actually have to learn a few basic commands; but, it is really easy to use. oh, and check out #mp3passion on undernet. sorry if this sounds like greek
mIRC is good. I used to use it all of the time. I've just forgotten about IRC channels over the years.

D

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
mIRC is good. I used to use it all of the time. I've just forgotten about IRC channels over the years.
u should get back in the habit... it's like a one stop shop-music, movies, corn (intentional spelling)