Anyone on the forums that are living in Canada?

  1. Anyone on the forums that are living in Canada?


    Really thinking about moving there whenever I can, since the US is going to complete ****. The only thing holding me back is the anti-gun laws, but I heard that's slowly changing specifically in Ottawa Canada.


  2. U can own a gun no problem. You take a course take a weekend. Wait for your papers and various permits and there's a few. Then u must join a gun club. Then your good to go. But u just can go out your door and target practice like u do in the US.

    I used to live in Las Vegas but was born in Canada.

    If u have guns people think we r crazy but eh who cares lol

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    U can own a gun no problem. You take a course take a weekend. Wait for your papers and various permits and there's a few. Then u must join a gun club. Then your good to go. But u just can go out your door and target practice like u do in the US.

    I used to live in Las Vegas but was born in Canada.

    If u have guns people think we r crazy but eh who cares lol

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Well I was referring mostly to handguns and self defense.
    •   
       


  4. Yup I have several. But your right we can not carry and nothing smaller than a 6" barrel.

    And sadly unlike in the US when someone breaks into your house and tries to kill your family and you defend yourself and shot the fn idiot you go to jail and they give them a reward. That part of the law drives me nuts and God help the person who breaks into my house and endangers my family. My house, my law! Lol

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    Yup I have several. But your right we can not carry and nothing smaller than a 6" barrel.

    And sadly unlike in the US when someone breaks into your house and tries to kill your family and you defend yourself and shot the fn idiot you go to jail and they give them a reward. That part of the law drives me nuts and God help the person who breaks into my house and endangers my family. My house, my law! Lol

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Thats why you always shoot to kill. 6" huh? Well I didn't know you could carry any gun in public in Canada. **** if it's a law that you have to carry longer guns for carry, I'd be carrying a shotgun around lol. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I read that Quebec is sort of ****ing up the rest of Canada in terms of guns, that it is the law makers from Quebec that all making the country antigun. Is that true?

  6. I am gonna head there soon enough, just waiting on the missus to sort out her education, and then its all aboot the moose!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  7. Well they r screwing more than that up. Lol no just joking but yeah there r pending new laws coming down the pipe line.

    And man I wish I could carry, even a shot gun would b nice. Crap half the trash I pick up on my bus is carrying and I get zip

    But yeah the 6" thing is crap to. I like my snub nose 357 with a broken tape measure lol. We can't even have an electric fence as it might hurt the poor bugger breaking into my house. So while he looks light one of those bugs in a zapper light on my fence, I adjust my scope ping him off. Run outside, drag him inside. Shoot him again then turn off the fence and bring out all the guns that I'm allowed to have. Sit and have a beer and wait for the poo poo lol!!!!


    We have to store our guns in one locker and ammo in another. Sorry! Only good gun is a loaded gun oh and I think they just passed no more assault rifles as well. Look for my AR-15 on EBay soon lol

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey View Post
    Well they r screwing more than that up. Lol no just joking but yeah there r pending new laws coming down the pipe line.

    And man I wish I could carry, even a shot gun would b nice. Crap half the trash I pick up on my bus is carrying and I get zip

    But yeah the 6" thing is crap to. I like my snub nose 357 with a broken tape measure lol. We can't even have an electric fence as it might hurt the poor bugger breaking into my house. So while he looks light one of those bugs in a zapper light on my fence, I adjust my scope ping him off. Run outside, drag him inside. Shoot him again then turn off the fence and bring out all the guns that I'm allowed to have. Sit and have a beer and wait for the poo poo lol!!!!


    We have to store our guns in one locker and ammo in another. Sorry! Only good gun is a loaded gun oh and I think they just passed no more assault rifles as well. Look for my AR-15 on EBay soon lol

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Nvm I'll go with my original plan which is to move to New Hampshire.

  9. Now that! Is Gods country. Love that entire area

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 12:20 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 04:04 PM
  3. Ads on the forum?
    By Lou villian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 01:01 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 02:07 PM
  5. The Ban and PH Discussions on the Forums
    By milwood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 03:13 PM
Log in
Log in