BF calipers?

• Thread starter ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
  • Start date

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Does anyone know of a thread or site that SHOWS you exactly where to measure your bodyfat? I am very anal about it and just bought a Digital Accumeasure calipers and it varies but I believe its because i AM not doing it right....plus is it possible to pinch too deeply? Anyone who has this or knows please post. I am also having problems in the abdominal area...do I pinch right near the belly button or more off to the right like an inch above the hips (superiliac...sp.)? My abs are also thick and make it hard to pinch the skin on my abs (no not because I am ripped....far from it!)...any suggestions? It would help out a LOT if someone could answer ALL the questions for me. Thanks.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

You the man Matt D...this is the best site I have seen yet.....can they be done with the new digital Accumeasure I just purchased....(seems like I didn't need them and I still have the plastic ones as well)? I have a hard time pinching abdominal fat...do you know how to PINCH...I don't wanna grab a handful! Some of the abbreviations confused me (I skimmed it over)...I may ask a question pertaining to the formulas but let me look it over before I act like a dumbass!