- 10-26-2002, 04:05 PM
- 10-26-2002, 05:50 PM
10-26-2002, 06:12 PM
Why is that?Originally posted by true_c
yes - ephedra has to be ingested to be effective
I figured that as long as its molecular weight is within the range it has to be to permeate the dermis and get into the blood stream, then it would probably work. Whether it is even worth doing is another question .
10-26-2002, 10:27 PM
you know i dont recall why it has to be ingested - but it does - i will look into that and get back to u on it
10-27-2002, 02:33 AM
10-27-2002, 03:45 PM
pure ephedra is sold in capsules at GNC and other places. Also, isn't there an extraction process as well if needs be?
10-27-2002, 05:44 PM
i dont mind buying the cheap ephadra stacks for 12$ ... not that big a load off my wallet for what it does for me ... im not worried.
11-02-2002, 11:00 PM
you dont want ephedra...you want ephrdrine hcl the pharmaceutical grade stuff...WHEW!!!! stuff makes you tweek!
Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 30Last Post: 01-26-2003, 01:33 PM
- By gadzid in forum PicsReplies: 64Last Post: 01-24-2003, 08:47 AM
- By chosen5 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-28-2002, 01:05 AM
- By Jorta in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-21-2002, 04:51 PM
- By Stez in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-31-2002, 02:01 AM